The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get cross watching S&N slow cooking. I'm a slow cooker lover but in my opinion the food tastes better if it's browned off. Meats, onion celery garlic etc. The flavours / textures come out better when browned off. Yes it is possible to do it without browning off but the result isn't as good.
Absolutely, and I certainly couldn’t eat sausages that hadn’t been browned off before going in a slow cooker casserole.
The idea makes me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Absolutely, and I certainly couldn’t eat sausages that hadn’t been browned off before going in a slow cooker casserole.
The idea makes me 🤢
I know, they
The idea makes me 🤢
I think it looks like a war recipe. Better than nothing but unfortunately not delicious.

Reactions: 6
Good for you, I put the thermostat down to 17C so heating doesn't come on a lot, but even when it does and im home it's thick jumpers and throws wrapped around me + teas and coffees and I'm happily cooking and baking to keep myself warm 😄
Blimey you must be a bit of hot stuff! I’d freeze at 17 degrees 😂

Reactions: 4

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe’s Insta……Cuddles with Grandpops makes me want to bawk. Should read cuddles with the Crusty pweirdo.

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 17
Chloe’s Insta……Cuddles with Grandpops makes me want to bawk. Should read cuddles with the Crusty pweirdo.
When exactly does he bother going to work?
Has Mondays off, it's Thursday today and surprise surprise off, takes afternoons off to do the school pick ups because sue can't cope.
Most of the kids Katie through to tillie are capable of making their own way back nursery im assuming Finishes earlier so that only leaves maybe 4 to collect 🤔

I don't agree with the big grand re opening considering why it had to close in the first place had it been a general refurb then maybe but making a big fuss and giving out free pies to convince customers to return is a no from me
Should have let it get to that stage in the first place!!

Reactions: 14
The big re opening is very cringe because of the obvious!!!
Literally they could win prizes for being a bit stupid!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Firstly: Noel has held babies a zillion times so why does he look like he’s never held one before 👀
EAC5D1C2-FAEB-4DAC-9BD3-634B62040B78.jpeg

Second: Minnie looks miserable as fck

0B993CE4-CE34-4699-A611-A006196C6865.jpeg

Third: relax from what Sue? You do duck all most of the day anyway

CE834DA8-65A5-4252-8FF7-25B58E719F54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They cant fit the ones that are already still at home where would they be able to have Chris??! Or did you mean in the general area 🤔
Prob squish him in somewhere! I think actually at home. Although I'm only guessing! Maybe Millie and Co have moved out?

Reactions: 7
Chloe's baby looks just like her dad ,nothing like the twit holding her 🙄 🤢
Is it just me or does Barnacle Bollocks look camp as f**k the way he’s standing....🤔.... looks like he’s thinking “ ooh, if you were 11 years older “....😳 wonder what Chloe’s partners family think about her Mum and Dad’s last....🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When exactly does he bother going to work?
Has Mondays off, it's Thursday today and surprise surprise off, takes afternoons off to do the school pick ups because sue can't cope.
Most of the kids Katie through to tillie are capable of making their own way back nursery im assuming Finishes earlier so that only leaves maybe 4 to collect 🤔
There's been a few times in videos where Katie has done the school run alone, with Heidie in tow. So she can manage it but Sue can't? It's actually shocking the way she can't handle the kids that they chose to have!

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or does Barnacle Bollocks look camp as f**k the way he’s standing....🤔.... looks like he’s thinking “ ooh, if you were 11 years older “....😳 wonder what Chloe’s partners family think about her Mum and Dad’s last....🤐
Sorry- past not last

Reactions: 3
Well folks, the new shop opens tomorrow. Who thinks Sue will be instagramming a very lot today, showing how busy she is getting the shop ready for the grand opening????? She will be showing us, that she can hold a cloth and wipe things down (shame she didn't do that to avoid a 1 star rating) all whilst telling us how cosy and warm her brand new uggs are. Then if some of you really lucky, you could go to the shop tomorrow, and not only get a free pie!!!! BUT you also get to see the kids bored to tears running around doing as they like with Kay tee chasing them whilst holding Ophelia and Chester because Millie will be too tired to look after them and because Sue will be way too busy greeting all her fans!!!. Either that or Instagram will be silent because Sue is at home doing nothing as usual.

Reactions: 13
It'll probs be quiet cos I reckon the film crew will.be filming it all Zzzzz

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.