The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Christmas shopping has begun"
Now Sue did say they were "cutting back" only 499 presents/tat instead of 500 each prob.
She has expensive gifts in the picture half hidden/half not so she can show off obs!

Reactions: 11
Filling the car with crap the house is already full of..
Going for a pile of gifts noone needs. Very cheap -just as she.

Reactions: 9
So it's far more important that Sue does the Christmas shopping rather than actually give a stuff about the business she co owns that is meant to be relaunched tomorrow. She cannot get in the mood for Christmas? Probably because this year, she has to spend her own money and not channel 5s

Reactions: 10
So a Xbox and switch is cutting back this year?🙄
casually covered by carefully-placed emojis to vaguely conceal her expensive purchases after claiming she would be cutting back on spending - while simultaneously not removing them before taking the photo because she can't resist the opportunity to slyly flaunt her wealth. the huge pile of presents under the radfraud tree will be no smaller or "cut back than usual this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This family is like some weird cult. No outsiders allowed in and none of the kids allowed to mix with others. The girls are encouraged to have babies as soon as possible and the older boys do sod all. She just wants all the kids (the girls mostly) to stay in that overrun menagerie and never leave her. She’s a very insecure, strange, uneducated woman. I could never imagine her, or him having friends. They are like the weirdo, religious nutter family the Duggars, without the religion bit.

Reactions: 20
None of us have forgotten sue said each person will get one main present and some little things, I'd like to think she wouldn't lie about that in time like this but who am I kidding she definetly lied. 🤔🙄

Reactions: 12
Sue really isn't doing herself any favours. She gets backlash for bragging in these difficult times, people say on their posts they are unrelatable yet she just had to push her luck. If she carries on, this time next year, they will have more haters than fans.

Can’t help the constant bragging. Sure her time would be better spent helping sort the pie shop. Lazy witch

Reactions: 7
This family is like some weird cult. No outsiders allowed in and none of the kids allowed to mix with others. The girls are encouraged to have babies as soon as possible and the older boys do sod all. She just wants all the kids (the girls mostly) to stay in that overrun menagerie and never leave her. She’s a very insecure, strange, uneducated woman. I could never imagine her, or him having friends. They are like the weirdo, religious nutter family the Duggars, without the religion bit.
Very true. Though, for their many, many, many faults, the Duggars do encourage their kids to gtfo once they're popping out kiddos.

Reactions: 6
Along with the switch and Xbox she's bought dolls. Surely those kids already have plenty of dolls. I would like to see the rest of what she bought as I doubt that was all. Cutting back?! Yeah right.

Why do people need to know what tit she’s buying?
They’ll see it all anyway in the boring Christmas vlog🙄

Reactions: 15
Why does all the advertising on Facebook saying new shop opening? Surely it should be “relaunching”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.