The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum met my dad when she was 22 and he was 31.

He was not amused when at 19 I met my husband who was 27.
I met my sons dad when I was 17 and he was 27, we stayed together for 13 years, not together now, I wouldn’t want my kids doing the same though

Reactions: 6
They hardly ever work, and not home much, they really are so out of touch. Way way too early for a title suggestion but it just popped into my head

Reactions: 7
I was 15 when I met my now husband of 30 years. He was 18. We got engaged when I was 18 and married when I was 20 and started a family when I was 24. I must say I wouldn't change a thing.
As a parent, I wouldn’t love this age gap for my daughter but you sound sensible and it wasn’t like you got pregnant at 15. Also, there’s a huge amount of maturing that happens between 12/13 and 15 so I wouldn’t compare a situation like yours nor judge your life choices. Sue was let down by everyone around her and was very vulnerable.

As a parent, I wouldn’t love this age gap for my daughter but you sound sensible and it wasn’t like you got pregnant at 15. Also, there’s a huge amount of maturing that happens between 12/13 and 15 so I wouldn’t compare a situation like yours nor judge your life choices. Sue was let down by everyone around her and was very vulnerable.
Thanks for that x our relationship has been successful and very beautiful, though I know not ideal. Sue has indeed been let down by people who should have protected her and these people should have put more boundaries in place, before she was impregnated or for damn sure, afterwards.

I mean where the hell were they having sex? At her house? At his? Where were their parents in all this? If my 17 yr old son brought back a 12 year old girl to the house, I’d wonder where I went wrong 🤦‍♀️
My just 19 yr old son has a girlfriend who is 17 and his friends all call him a pweirdo, imagine if she was 13 😱

And yes @guineapig71 there’s a huuuuge amount of difference between a 15 year old and a 12/13 year old, going out with an 18 year old.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I mean the 15 year old age thing is a bit of a grey area. I was 2 months off being 16 when I got with an 18 year old. I’m not saying it was right but it is what it is. Would I like my children doing it? No of course not but at the same time, for me it wasn’t anything serious and there was no babies/ marriage etc.

Reactions: 5
I must say that if my 15 year old daughter hooked up with an 18 year old or if my 19 year old son started seeing a 15 or 16 year old girl I would be outraged! Which sounds like double standards and hypocritical but that's how I would feel.
i do wonder how Nowull would react if he discoversd 18 year old man was raping one of his daughters at the age of 12 or 13 - like in a few years, if Tillie impregnated by a grown man, in the way he abused Sue. would that be acceptable to him? totally okay, just as long as they later got married and had more children, no police involvement? i doubt it. yet equally, if one of his older sons brought home a child as their girlfriend, i doubt it would bother him. he'd probably be proud that his son was following hin his predatory footsteps, and reward him with his own bedroom. 🤢🤢

and like you say, a 17 year old guy being attracted to a pre-pubescent 12/13 year old child is not comparable to a 15 year old dating an 18 year old. although that situation doesn't sit comfortably with me personally, but it's not as though you had a child at 15, and i very much doubt your now husband would have wanted to be in a relationship with you if you had been 12 at the time. and especially when you see the photos of Sue, even at the age of 14, she looked like a 10 year old little girl. she was likely still playing with dolls when Nowull started abusing her. 😔

Reactions: 11
One of my children got in a relationship at 15 with a child the same age. At 18 they decided to have a baby together. Now this wasn’t ideal in my opinion however, they were both consenting adults at the time of conception and there was nothing we could do about it lol. It’s been a very very hard few years for them.
Sue was a really young child.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It looks like an old family sibling photograph not a parents and baby photograph. Have she and nowull ever been DNA tested to make sure they're not related?

Reactions: 10
What noel did was absolutely disgusting but does it have to be brought up constantly? I jump on to have a laugh at what they’ve been up to and I end up reading the same things constantly! It’s so repetitive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What noel did was absolutely disgusting but does it have to be brought up constantly? I jump on to have a laugh at what they’ve been up to and I end up reading the same things constantly! It’s so repetitive
Hopeful that perhaps someone will actually call him out for it. It is a thread about the Radfords, who breed on repeat, go to alton towers on repeat, go to Disney on repeat, lie about ads on repeat, go away in motor home on repeat, get new clothes from next on repeat, so the fact the chat is repetitive is down to them most likely 😆

it's vile
Actually so sad when you look at her little face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wow I have not seen that picture before with Chris as a baby, she looks so young. Actually imo maybe even younger than Tillie does now. I'm so shocked. Noel looks creepy af - more so than now2.

Reactions: 9
it's vile
I'm gonna show my other half this and get his reaction,he doesn't see the harm in the radfords until he realised noels age.im not gonna tell him who is is then post the reaction lol.

She is an actual child, no way a normal teenage boy would have found that attractive. I’m actually really sad looking at her little face there.
But take into account that Chris is what nearly 1 on this so Noel got her pregnant atleat 18 months before this photo. how old did she actually look them

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It will repeat as new people come on and not realise things etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.