The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I am not, I was just pointing out things were different years ago, i in no way said it was ok
But things weren't that different "back in the day". I'm around Sue's age and I remember everyone being horrified that a 15 year old girl in my town was dating a 19 year old boy. I know there are some areas of the world where child marriages were or still are somewhat common, and creeps and predators are more common than we like to think they are, but there was nothing normal about what Noel did

Reactions: 9
I was 15 when I met my now husband of 30 years. He was 18. We got engaged when I was 18 and married when I was 20 and started a family when I was 24. I must say I wouldn't change a thing.

Reactions: 2
I was 15 when I met my now husband of 30 years. He was 18. We got engaged when I was 18 and married when I was 20 and started a family when I was 24. I must say I wouldn't change a thing.
How do you think your parents would have reacted if you’d gone to them at 15 pregnant with your 18 year old boyfriend’s baby?

Reactions: 5
You were 15, Sue was 13 (and looked much younger) - would your husband have still gone there if you were 2 years younger?

Reactions: 6
How do you think your parents would have reacted if you’d gone to them at 15 pregnant with your 18 year old boyfriend’s baby?
They would have rung his neck! And my neck too!

You were 15, Sue was 13 (and looked much younger) - would your husband have still gone there if you were 2 years younger?
Don't think so. I wouldn't have looked at him then anyway, I was into Paul Young and my soft toys still!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sue met him when she was 12. There is a big difference. That said, your partner didn’t get a child pregnant. Although it is pretty odd an 18 yr old was looking at a 15 yr old in that way.
Sue was pregnant at 13, and again at 17. It’s not like he respected her in any way. I think stories trying to make it seem ok are awful.
I met my husband young, he was the same age. Yes it lasted a long time, yes I assumed it was normal and I was happy. I never knew myself though.

I thought Sue said she was cutting down on presents. The amount of stuff that Phoebe got for her birthday was ridiculous and that was on top of the cost of staying at Alton Towers.

I thought Sue said she was cutting down on presents. The amount of stuff that Phoebe got for her birthday was ridiculous and that was on top of the cost of staying at Alton Towers.
Someone should ask Alton Towers how much they paid 😆
They did not properly pay. That would be a rare treat. But yes the birthdays are nuts, because where does all this stuff go 🫣

100% and it's so sad to see but I just don't agree with them been slated

So your a grown ass adult who is taking bad about children that are been neglected disgusting
Thing is, no one would ever have been able to form an opinion on those children if their whole lives hadn't been put up for sale. The only reason they come across as grabby is because they are, money has seen to that. Selling the kids souls on-line has brought in more money than they could ever have imagined. Money corrupts and they want to spend it all, and get freebie after freebie because they've discovered that they can. This isn't the kids fault, in another family with better parents they would probably have been far nicer children. It's all down to the parents but people watching their nonsense online will form opinions of the kids and the parents based on what we see. The risk of that is not everyone is gonna think you're amazing which is what we see here on Tattle. We are all here because people who expose their kids to unquantifiable dangers online for good old money, piss us all off.

Reactions: 10
Speaking of which they seem to have gone a bit quiet whilst visiting alton towers again don't they? Normally it's non stop stories and posts but not this time, their not the type to put the cameras down and enjoy things in the moment unless there's good reason incoming ad maybe??!

Reactions: 8
i hope they loved Alton towers. The place was a mess. Rides downs. 3 hour for certain rides, it was that bad they gave free return tickets .

Speaking of which they seem to have gone a bit quiet whilst visiting alton towers again don't they? Normally it's non stop stories and posts but not this time, their not the type to put the cameras down and enjoy things in the moment unless there's good reason incoming ad maybe??!
They probably tagged their quota of stories and went home.

if you weren't attempting to justify it, what point where you trying to make with your comment? like, i could list a load of stuff that was perceived as acceptable "back in the day", but it's not relevant to this thread or the discussion about Nowull's child abuse. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Agree. It wasn't OK then any more than its OK now. It was illegal then in exactly the same way it's illegal now. Nowull is a paed0, a pervert, a kiddy fiddler, and a n-once

Exactly. And she was likely only 11 or 12 when they started and, correct me if I'm wrong, I believe she was a child in a child's body as she never started her periods before she had the first one?

• Wow
Agree. It wasn't OK then any more than its OK now. It was illegal then in exactly the same way it's illegal now. Nowull is a paed0, a pervert, a kiddy fiddler, and a n-once

Exactly. And she was likely only 11 or 12 when they started and, correct me if I'm wrong, I believe she was a child in a child's body as she never started her periods before she had the first one?
It’s just so awful to think about a yr 12, in a house somewhere having access to a 12/13 yr old alone for periods of time to have sex with her. What the hell?
I have a 13 year old, she has mates her own age round, I don’t ducking well have 17 yr olds lurking in her room with their penises out. Even less 16 yr olds when she was 12. Horrendous. He’s a weirdo and her parents, well where were they?

Reactions: 17
It’s just so awful to think about a yr 12, in a house somewhere having access to a 12/13 yr old alone for periods of time to have sex with her. What the hell?
I have a 13 year old, she has mates her own age round, I don’t ducking well have 17 yr olds lurking in her room with their penises out. Even less 16 yr olds when she was 12. Horrendous. He’s a weirdo and her parents, well where were they?
They must have knew, funny how the brother no longer seems to be friends with Noel ,

Reactions: 12
I must say that if my 15 year old daughter hooked up with an 18 year old or if my 19 year old son started seeing a 15 or 16 year old girl I would be outraged! Which sounds like double standards and hypocritical but that's how I would feel.

Reactions: 11
I must say that if my 15 year old daughter hooked up with an 18 year old or if my 19 year old son started seeing a 15 or 16 year old girl I would be outraged! Which sounds like double standards and hypocritical but that's how I would feel.
It’s not double standards, it’s now seeing the difference in those ages and seeing that it was not ok. At 24 and 28 it’s a different story, but as parents we know that teenage kids are vulnerable and grow hugely between 13 and 19.

• Heart
My mum met my dad when she was 22 and he was 31.

He was not amused when at 19 I met my husband who was 27.

Reactions: 7
My mum met my dad when she was 22 and he was 31.

He was not amused when at 19 I met my husband who was 27.
Fair enough. My daughter is 19 and that would seem predatory. I have a daughter of nearly 22 and she has been out there living life now for a few years and is completely different to a 19 yr old again. She would be uncomfortable at a 31 yr old to be fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to ask sue how her brother is.

Unless of course Sue Radford 👋 cooeee, if you see this here - How is your brother? You know the one who gifted Nowull access to you as a child?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.