The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, if I fancy a pie I want it then, not weeks later.
What sort of food delivery is that?
Reminds me of when the mo-er-one had broken down whilst parked outside their house and Nobhead Nowull had the f’ing cheek to remark the Company, who they’d bought it from, their customer service was appalling....oh the irony.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reminds me of when the mo-er-one had broken down whilst parked outside their house and Nobhead Nowull had the f’ing cheek to remark the Company, who they’d bought it from, their customer service was appalling....oh the irony.....
Was this the time it turned out they had left the fridge running overnight in the motorhome probably contributing to the problem but still had the cheek to complain and blame everyone else!

Reactions: 12
Was this the time it turned out they had left the fridge running overnight in the motorhome probably contributing to the problem but still had the cheek to complain and blame everyone else!
Yes because they're stupid. Stupid Radford. No need for all these funny first names. Though I guess in true Radford style it would have to be Stupidie Radford.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do all the Radford mothers have to dress their babies up in such bloody awful outfits.
Each to their own but most of them are ugly.

Reactions: 10
Is Daniel not gay? I know Luke is but his insta poses….

And when did Millie start driving? Although nice chavvy handbag so could be her. They’re a very clumsy family keep dropping these phones. Katie is the same on her insta with fake posts. Isn’t there a law about false advertising???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eurgh has anyone seen Daniels post? Something about tits 😷
He's a strange looking person.

And when did Millie start driving? Although nice chavvy handbag so could be her. They’re a very clumsy family keep dropping these phones. Katie is the same on her insta with fake posts. Isn’t there a law about false advertising???
I have said the same before. It must fall under false advertising.

Reactions: 5

Does millie really think people will believe that's her, when would she have had the time for all the practicing, theory and practical tests and car buying taking into account the endless backlogs with all tests and having two children close together just after the pandemic 🤔🤨

There has to a law about false advertising somewhere.

That reminds me I wonder how older ones driving is coming along Katie and luke if I remember from the show?

Reactions: 9
Does millie really think people will believe that's her, when would she have had the time for all the practicing, theory and practical tests and car buying taking into account the endless backlogs with all tests and having two children close together just after the pandemic 🤔🤨

That reminds me I wonder how older ones driving is coming along Katie and luke if I remember from the show?
And if it is her, would love some tips on how to make your State benefits stretch to a Gucci Dionysus handbag...think that style retails at £2,200 ish....🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pics please 😁
It’s basically on inst a photo of him and his mates in matching black T-shirts in a Czech bar and the comment is “steak and tits”. Classy. I mean, I was hand in hand walking with my husband when he got handed a calling card. Real sleezy in Prague now.

Reactions: 6

they have absolutely got to be fiddling it all. They must have a loop hole. I honestly believe they would say agree a minuscule price so they have ‘bought’ or ‘paid’ for the bag/clothes/holiday a token amount and. A say ‘we paid for this’ but have an agreement that in paying £10 to go to Disney World they will vlog and story the crap out of it to their followers. Because even those Fletchers were getting free Disney for entire family and never declared it (but the sister Carrie let it slip it was gifted) nothing from the others.
i Just cannot believe for 1 minute Noel and Sue would Pay for Disneyworld and take extras.

Reactions: 10
they have absolutely got to be fiddling it all. They must have a loop hole. I honestly believe they would say agree a minuscule price so they have ‘bought’ or ‘paid’ for the bag/clothes/holiday a token amount and. A say ‘we paid for this’ but have an agreement that in paying £10 to go to Disney World they will vlog and story the crap out of it to their followers. Because even those Fletchers were getting free Disney for entire family and never declared it (but the sister Carrie let it slip it was gifted) nothing from the others.
i Just cannot believe for 1 minute Noel and Sue would Pay for Disneyworld and take extras.
Don’t forget they’ll also be making a fair amount of coin from their crappy channel 4/5 series 100 kids and counting or whatever they’re up to! I do think they’re being paid to go to Disney, The Maldives etc for free publicity for the companys. Although why they’d want to be associated with this trashy family is anyone’s guess!

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget they’ll also be making a fair amount of coin from their crappy channel 4/5 series 100 kids and counting or whatever they’re up to! I do think they’re being paid to go to Disney, The Maldives etc for free publicity for the companys. Although why they’d want to be associated with this trashy family is anyone’s guess!
Otherwise it makes no sense (although they are not people with much sense) but if they were putting hundreds through the books as payment it would not just be going on holidays with it all because Noel is a tight arse. The kitchen was free. The holidays must be at very least heavily discounted. Puts me off going anywhere they go.

The Maldives she got people to vote whether they should go away, def for engagement!!!

They’ve done Clarks shoes, Tesco school clothes, didn’t they do tesco food for a while? Next, but this is the woman who a few years ago had shared beds with no sheets and the kids in pure primark, now it’s one wear of next and a whole new outfit. So wasteful and expensive, when he makes meals for 24p for entire family with a grain of rice each.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.