The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s DLA for kids, mine has much worse mobility problems and doesn’t get full mobility rate nor a blue badge so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Disability payments are also not means tested so not an actual benefit. Christmas bonus is £10. We didn’t get £350 cost of living either. What bs.
Not defending them, just every one who thinks they understand what having a disabled child is like when they clearly have no idea.
My Son is disabled and gets pip at higher rate, he got a cost of living payment however, he has just switched from child to adult pip so I've no idea. However, my point being, they state to the press and media that they claim nothing, reality I expect is a very different story.

Reactions: 7
You definitely can get disability payments for not being able to speak english. Neighbour works for nndc and several clients have to have interpreters present due to the lack of English and they do indeed get disability payments. They also have no need to find work. It's true for the Norwich area.
I'm afraid your neighbour is talking tosh, it's the same rules across the country

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Iceland, Asda, swim spa (?)
Talk talk, I was thinking maybe Smyths toy store as I think she did a massive shop in there one xmas?

Reactions: 4
This isn't true, there is a small section of the PIP application related to communication, being able to speak another language would not count as unable to communicate, that would only apply if someone was non verbal.

For the written information part potentially you could score points for being SEVERELY dyslexic (completely illiterate) however that would only gain 4 points and you need 8 to get the low rate payment. (8 points would be for being unable to understand signs, symbols or words at all, dyslexia wouldn't stop someone from understanding signs or symbols)

It is also EXTREMELY difficult to get, as an example my son who is autistic can go on one bus journey to college that he was travel trained to take, he can't go to a different bus stop or take a different bus number, and he was determined to be "able to follow familiar journeys" which meant he got a low rate of benefit.
Thank you for that. We do not need hysterical blanket statements about benefits when they already hard to get even if you have all the supporting evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Personally I don't care how rich someone is - if you qualify for PIP, you qualify for PIP. It's not a benefit you can scrounge. Doesn't work like that. Proper gets on my wick when people assume it does. I hope people who think like that never have to support someone they love through the benefits system...if you didn't already feel hopeless and have no self confidence when you apply, you sure do by the end of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
First time posting on a thread for these guys (I'm trying to catch up on the past threads and have also watched all the programmes and some of their vlogs).

I know their burden on services has been discussed prior, but has anyone actually done the full calculation?
There is an online calculator:

Obviously there are the births (which come at ~2k per "normal", straightforward birth) and Tillies leg problems but its be great if someone who knew more would do it and see.
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if every little thing added together would be ~250k minimum

Reactions: 4
Definitely. I reckon they claim tax credits, child benefit, pip for Max and Tillie and because Tillie has issues with her leg, they will get full mobility benefit within pip, which also means they would have got two £150 cost of living payments for each Tillie and Max because they get pip, plus a £350 cost of living payment as a one off government payment cos if disability. I expect both Tillie and Max also have blue badges plus they will get Christmas bonuses, they would also have got cost of living payments if they get tax credits. Its a joke really. People who work are living out of food banks, this lot are claiming every freebie they can get their hands on and getting away with it.
Isnt Casper or Oscar autistic? She mentioned one at some point.
I’ve no issue with them getting disability payments for children who are disabled, that is what it’s there for and you a have to have evidence to claim. My issue is with the pretence they’ve never claimed any benefits when they have literally milked the system for years and she was dozy enough to post about her tax credits on her blog.

Reactions: 9
Cutting back? They’ve just bought a £500 conifer and said they needed a second. Wtf??!!!
I don’t think she got triggered, she’s playing a game. Make the minions feel like they’re a version of relating to them. Load of bollocks with her £900 coat and £5k Maldives first class. Yeah. You’re cutting back love. Jog-on.
How do u know the tree was 500. I thought maybe 80 or something or am I clueless lol

Reactions: 2
i really don't think they get mobility DLA for Tillie (or any of them). If they did, they'd get a blue badge and I've never seen Sue park in the disabled spots. She parks in the furthest part of car parks. If they had a blue badge, they'd be lazy enough to use it at every opportunity.

Reactions: 6
👋 does anyone actually believe they are paying for any of these things? When Sue pays for something she always has to say, I don’t believe a single thing they show is paid for. Everything will be a deal or ‘arrangement’ they can wangle without declaring. Noel is such a tight arse he couldn’t possible spend the sort of money they are. I watch and assume they’ve done a deal they can get away without declaring, the constant stream of Next clothes (does she ever wash and reuse their clothes?) to the ridiculous holidays. Everything is vlogged and shared so I just don’t believe they are paying much at all. He used to share his dreadful holidays and how he booked the flights or travel and accommodation to get cut price. None of that, just crazy non stop spending. He’s not paying. That’s why he’s not bought houses or anything. They are probably still getting free uniform vouchers and free school meals.
I agree I don’t think they pay. If sue think a star with light is expensive for 45 but not two Florida holidays in 4 months then they don’t pay. Things in the garden centre they have to pay for thiu that tree plant may show they try and claim things for but I’d see that as fraud as it’s everything

i really don't think they get mobility DLA for Tillie (or any of them). If they did, they'd get a blue badge and I've never seen Sue park in the disabled spots. She parks in the furthest part of car parks. If they had a blue badge, they'd be lazy enough to use it at every opportunity.
you can get mobility without the blue badge, my son gets the lowest for mobility and highest for the other part but we don’t have a blue badge

Reactions: 5
Does millie really think people will believe that's her, when would she have had the time for all the practicing, theory and practical tests and car buying taking into account the endless backlogs with all tests and having two children close together just after the pandemic 🤔🤨

There has to a law about false advertising somewhere.

That reminds me I wonder how older ones driving is coming along Katie and luke if I remember from the show?
She has posted this about 5 times now in the last 2 months

Reactions: 5
Yes and a yves st Lauren handbag which was about £2k. Plus they gave all the kids Canada goose coats, convince me they weren't gifted. Plus she bought those Ralph Lauren trainers that were about £600, I expect they looked good next to her crappy red scuffed to bits velvet Adidas ones.
They were gucci

Yeah she does it often Constant ad for money to top up her benefits
But I read it’s 500 a time. There’s fraud there

• Wow
Here you go Lazy Susan. For the cost of your two Florida holidays, you could have bought 2 or 3 of these and earnt a small income from renting them to your kids, then your kids could give up their social housing houses and give them to people who really need them.
bleeping hell that's cheap

Reactions: 2
Take your kids to the dentist, for crying out loud Sue.
Might be too late for that if it's anything like here, there's no NHS dentists even for children. My daughters not been seen since 2019 as I can't register her anywhere

A lot of our family friends and neighbours come from catholic families. So large families round here aren’t uncommon, neither are younger mums. But the max is 9/12 kids. Mums having babies at 20-25 when married with a home and an income. I don’t think large families are necessarily a problem, I think it’s more down to parents (sue and Noel) who aren’t actually able to care for them. As we all know, half these kids were cash cows, conceived to build fame and publicity, not because their parents actually wanted to raise and love multiple children. I feel an insane about of mum guilt when I can’t read one of mine a bedtime story because I’m doing lunches for the next day or when I can’t watch the entire football match one of mine is attending because their sister has a dance class half way through. Sue doesn’t seem to give 2 shits about any of hers, the thing is with that many kids, nobody would shame her for having a cleaner come round every so often if it allowed her more time to parent them properly, the entire casting of their shows and vlogs is just kids bringing up kids because the parents can’t be arsed.
I feel bad because my 1 child has an event at school on the one day in November my elderly grandparent has a hospital appointment, I've tried to swap the appointment with a family member but no-ones around and I can guarentee my Ex will say no to going to the school, so she'll have no-one there. Most likely will be the only child in her year (3 form entry) with no-one, I'm going to ask if her friend from Brownies mum is going but her friends in one of the other classes so they may not even be together :cry: poor kid

That’s another thing with Sue.
She never seems to mention anything about “mum guilt”!!
I don’t know any other mum that doesn’t get it at least every day, it’s natural to feel that way, in fact it’s often said that worrying that you aren’t a good mum is a good sign that you actually are, so little wonder that Sue isn’t bothered with mum guilt.
A social worker once told me "If your worry you're not good enough you're at least half way to being so"

Last edited:
Yes and a yves st Lauren handbag which was about £2k. Plus they gave all the kids Canada goose coats, convince me they weren't gifted. Plus she bought those Ralph Lauren trainers that were about £600, I expect they looked good next to her crappy red scuffed to bits velvet Adidas ones.
Tbh they were probably all fake. I doubt they’d get all that gifted?

I felt uncomfortable with bonnie putting that in her mouth and with that many of those tea lights around as they will all have button batteries in which if ingested by one of the children can be fatal! But of course the autumnal vibes come above safety with them
I still go slightly ocd if I find a button battery missing from somewhere or i find a random one on the floor, and my daughters 7! Can you imagine trying to keep track of all those children and dogs?

Reactions: 10
Tbh they were probably all fake. I doubt they’d get all that gifted?
No way on God’s earth companies such as Moncler, Canada Goose or Gucci would gift their stock to that shower of chavvy twunts...either they’re all fakes or they’ve mindlessly squandered more money and bought them thinking it makes them look classy...Sue love, said it before...You can roll a turd in glitter, but it’s still a TURD.....💩💩💩💩🤷‍♀️😏

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.