The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue šŸ‘‹ hello Sue šŸ‘‹ content idea number sixty bajillion for you. Taking the kids to the dentist! Look at them all going in, but we can't film inside the surgery so will tell the world everything is perfect šŸ˜.
Even the bloody boring freers made a vlog out of taking the youngest to the dentist! Obviously with a Wetherspoons and sweets after...you know it makes sense guys šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even the bloody boring freers made a vlog out of taking the youngest to the dentist! Obviously with a Wetherspoons and sweets after...you know it makes sense guys šŸ„“
I'm not a fan of the Freers, all the sitting round the house with coats on and sitting on the kitchen sides eating with your hands isn't for me, however, that said, as least they made their kids go to the dentist. On one vlogmas, they made their youngest go on Christmas eve for a filling. Mind you, that's all they made their kids do, rest of the time the kids did as they liked.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not entirely comfortable with the speculation around Katie. There is no solid evidence unlike Millie who was desperately trying to hide hers for the TV cameras.

I donā€™t really like the criticism of the children. Theyā€™re the result of their dysfunctional parents who have exploited every part of their life for cash. Itā€™s unforgivable. Those younger children were only created with content and cash in Noel and Sueā€™s mind.

Reactions: 30
A lot of our family friends and neighbours come from catholic families. So large families round here arenā€™t uncommon, neither are younger mums. But the max is 9/12 kids. Mums having babies at 20-25 when married with a home and an income. I donā€™t think large families are necessarily a problem, I think itā€™s more down to parents (sue and Noel) who arenā€™t actually able to care for them. As we all know, half these kids were cash cows, conceived to build fame and publicity, not because their parents actually wanted to raise and love multiple children. I feel an insane about of mum guilt when I canā€™t read one of mine a bedtime story because Iā€™m doing lunches for the next day or when I canā€™t watch the entire football match one of mine is attending because their sister has a dance class half way through. Sue doesnā€™t seem to give 2 shits about any of hers, the thing is with that many kids, nobody would shame her for having a cleaner come round every so often if it allowed her more time to parent them properly, the entire casting of their shows and vlogs is just kids bringing up kids because the parents canā€™t be arsed.

Reactions: 19
A lot of our family friends and neighbours come from catholic families. So large families round here arenā€™t uncommon, neither are younger mums. But the max is 9/12 kids. Mums having babies at 20-25 when married with a home and an income. I donā€™t think large families are necessarily a problem, I think itā€™s more down to parents (sue and Noel) who arenā€™t actually able to care for them. As we all know, half these kids were cash cows, conceived to build fame and publicity, not because their parents actually wanted to raise and love multiple children. I feel an insane about of mum guilt when I canā€™t read one of mine a bedtime story because Iā€™m doing lunches for the next day or when I canā€™t watch the entire football match one of mine is attending because their sister has a dance class half way through. Sue doesnā€™t seem to give 2 shits about any of hers, the thing is with that many kids, nobody would shame her for having a cleaner come round every so often if it allowed her more time to parent them properly, the entire casting of their shows and vlogs is just kids bringing up kids because the parents canā€™t be arsed.
Thatā€™s another thing with Sue.
She never seems to mention anything about ā€œmum guiltā€!!
I donā€™t know any other mum that doesnā€™t get it at least every day, itā€™s natural to feel that way, in fact itā€™s often said that worrying that you arenā€™t a good mum is a good sign that you actually are, so little wonder that Sue isnā€™t bothered with mum guilt.

Reactions: 23
Only guilt she got is not avin more than she got I got a feeling there b a baby announcement in next few month Heidie was there Holland baby I think they will say next one a Maldives baby

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s another thing with Sue.
She never seems to mention anything about ā€œmum guiltā€!!
I donā€™t know any other mum that doesnā€™t get it at least every day, itā€™s natural to feel that way, in fact itā€™s often said that worrying that you arenā€™t a good mum is a good sign that you actually are, so little wonder that Sue isnā€™t bothered with mum guilt.
Good point. She never has.

People struggling to survive and Scratty and Crusty buy a bleeping tree !
Laughing like a hyena, the stupid witch because she nearly knocked mugs off a shelf Sheā€™s an absolute juvenile idiot! No wonder them kids do as they like, they havnā€™t been taught anything from her and Crusty bollocks. Not one of them knows the meaning of respect.
You can bet your bottom dollar she will be getting that kettle for the mohor home. Time she learnt to speak properly too. She makes me want to puke.

Reactions: 15
"So today Noel is off work..."
Yes poor guy needs a break from the bakery after working so hard recently.
Oh wait!!!
Er when exactly was he last at said bakery?
Maybe it is closed for a fumigation!?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They really don't do themselves any favours, do they?
I notice more and more when Sue asks Nowull something, she then answers her question herself, is that right Nuwull!? Before he can answer, so annoying!

Do you think their "lovely" new sofas are In a skip yet!?
No 10th birthday vlog for Casper??!
Oh no because he is a boy and not one of the favourites/daughters! How weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think there will be any more babies from sue and Noel. Reckon sue is past it now.
I watched a reel from a fertility Doctor on Instagram, I don't know why it came up. Maybe it's because I follow some science accounts?
Anyway she said at 48 it is virtually impossible to concieve without donor eggs. Obviously there are some exceptions but for most of us, by then it's not happening by the old fashioned method.
Can't say that's a bad thing where the Radfords are concerned

Reactions: 7
Ooo itā€™s a Mohome now. Canā€™t be arsed with all those extra letters there Susan?
Was it that really ā€œcuteā€ kids toy story back pack that nearly wiped out the Ā£20 each mugs?
Iā€™ve often admired those conifers ā€¦just canā€™t justify or afford the Ā£500 price tag on them. Need 2?
I do wonder why they never go to the flower bowl next door with crazy golf, bowling next door. Even a private lane to let the kids go crazy in. Or billy bobs, with a play area. Nope. Shopping normally around that area.

Crusty Bollocks doesnā€™t like big mugs, he prefers a little mug.
He certainly had a little mug when he got Scratty pregnant as a 13 year old child.
He needs his bollocks chopping off. Vile creep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been on here for ages, but things have gone from bad, to worse with them hasn't it?
The spending, the lack of guidance, the increase in animals, holidays, Motorhomes it just goes on and on. They are totally oblivious to the cost of living crisis people are facing. They become more unrelatable with each day that passes. Their fanbase seems to be diminishing too. They just seem to be all about bragging and spending now. How's that going to impress anyone.

Reactions: 13
I used to like them on 16 kids and counting. They were very ' normal then' but I definitely think the last at least 3 kids were for the exposure

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.