The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brag bag Susan can't just say something like " it's winter boots season" she has to make a point of showing a brand new pair of uggs in their box. Stupid witch, I hope you ruin them in the rain boastful cow.

Reactions: 13
Just when we thought Braggadocio had quietened down in she comes with her £200 boots which she’ll no doubt ruin cos who has to worry about money?

Reactions: 11
Sausage slop.
She never even browned off the sausages. No way will that feed 19 of them.
i guess the kids are so used to birthday cake, with birthdays every other week, that a meagre helping of anaemic sausage slop is perceived as a "treat". 😔

Reactions: 9
To be fair I’ve gone to Tesco in my slippers before BUT In my defence I didn’t walk or drive myself there I got a lift so I didn’t use my feet much til I actually got out of the car and realised😂. This was when I had a newborn with a milk allergy who didn’t sleep though so i blamed being sleep deprived 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm beginning to think that maybe they have been quiet for a while because Sue only posts to boast about her latest purchase. Every time she posts, she gets bashed for being so braggy and selfish whilst the cost of living crisis is going on. She knows she's going out soon to do her Christmas shopping so there will be lots of bragging posts. I'm thinking her management have told her to tone it down for the minute as people are getting sick of their bragging. She's just started posting again but this time, it's all at home, it's either the kids watching Christmas films or something the dogs are doing, or visiting her Mum, all things that don't require spending. May be wrong but someone in the background has intervened because Sue would just carry on bragging.
Short lived. Here come the UGGs. The Christmas stuff is up at Barton Grange so no doubt another trip there to decorate her expensive bush(es)

Reactions: 11
lol If I wore that thick jumper round the house I wouldn’t want to be browning sausages either 😓.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grand RE-opening. That had to close because of the 1 star crusty hygiene rating. 🤢

Reactions: 17
Well, new shop opens this week with a ribbon cutting. Wonder if Sue will wear a fabulously ugly jumper with her uggs, and to draw more people in, some of the family will be there too. Are you all wetting yourselves with excitement yet?
😂 so admitting I’m a woman there was a bit of dirt on my screeen so I read slop opeing instead of shop 😂 but slop seems more fitting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got my outdoor lights up 😂. It cold and dark early, and the lights just make me feel happier. My tree will go up mid December.
sues mum is old and while this isn’t a big fancy tree it’s very much what we had in the 80s. . So maybe it’s sentimental to her
She could still wait until at least the month of December to put the bloody thing up!

Reactions: 3
lol If I wore that thick jumper round the house I wouldn’t want to be browning sausages either 😓.
Good for you, I put the thermostat down to 17C so heating doesn't come on a lot, but even when it does and im home it's thick jumpers and throws wrapped around me + teas and coffees and I'm happily cooking and baking to keep myself warm 😄

Reactions: 6
Good for you, I put the thermostat down to 17C so heating doesn't come on a lot, but even when it does and im home it's thick jumpers and throws wrapped around me + teas and coffees and I'm happily cooking and baking to keep myself warm 😄
Sounds like the hospital where I work. It's about 17/62 degrees inside, which is better than the -8/16 degrees it is outside but still miserable when you're stuck sitting in one place most of the day. I'm freeeeeeeeeeezing!

Reactions: 5
I bet there will be a stampede to get the 50 free manky pies.🤣 No thanks, I’m glad I live miles away.

• Haha
I get cross watching S&N slow cooking. I'm a slow cooker lover but in my opinion the food tastes better if it's browned off. Meats, onion celery garlic etc. The flavours / textures come out better when browned off. Yes it is possible to do it without browning off but the result isn't as good.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How selfish can this family be. 10.30 at night, and Sue and Noel decide to go in their swim tub. Most people are wanting or thinking about going to bed, but this selfish pair decide to go into the garden and splash about, probably took a bottle of alcohol with them and probably some of the older kids joined in so it was probably quite noisy. They have the nerve to complain their holiday was spoilt because their neighbours were noisy, yet they don't give a toss about the level of noise they make. I'm guessing Noel will be taking today off of work again then because surely if he had to be up at 3am for work, he would have been in bed at 10.30pm.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.