The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the long trips they go on (Disney, Maldives, etc.) where they are waited on, they are not likely going to put much effort into going places where it is more DIY.
Lazy...selfish...greedy.

Reactions: 14
With all the long trips they go on (Disney, Maldives, etc.) where they are waited on, they are not likely going to put much effort into going places where it is more DIY.
Lazy...selfish...greedy.
Agreed! But not sure she could get more effortless- all the food is heat and eat and the kids are either on their tablets/in the park/on their scooters/electric toys or in front of the tv. Hardly adventuring the great outdoors 😆

Reactions: 11
Sue & Noel continue not to know what anything is called. A couple of classless clods.

Sue claims to love homemade soup. How could she when she's never home long enough to really know?! 😉

• Haha
I just looked at the lancs live fb page, someone called Noel a p edalo, another said he bought the van to go kiddie fidling up country! And there's still a few people defending them about how hard they work...baffling! I don't think they're very well liked locally are they? 😂
Nope. People couldn’t give 2 shits about them. They wouldn’t be missed when they move to their next “home”. Probably why they dont have many or indeed any friends. I don’t think Sophie lives that far away but it’s not like she’s popping there regularly. Busy bringing her family up and playing a part in supporting their education etc.

Reactions: 15
Sue & Noel continue not to know what anything is called. A couple of classless clods.

Sue claims to love homemade soup. How could she when she's never home long enough to really know?! 😉
Or homemade “ slop” in her case....🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had to delete a friend on fb cause all i ever see is her commenting on how good sue and noel are as parents and all the family are so lovely n there all such hardworkers 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I've had to delete a friend on fb cause all i ever see is her commenting on how good sue and noel are as parents and all the family are so lovely n there all such hardworkers 🤢
See may be wrong, but I really struggle to see how they work hard. One woman on Facebook argued with me saying she has 22 children and grandchildren on top of course she works hard. She doesn't have to do what most of us do. She doesn't have to hold down a full time job, she at one point was wanting to get a cleaner, they are forever away on holiday, she doesn't cook, her shopping gets delivered, and the older kids and Noel does the school runs, so I don't know how Sue supposedly works hard. Noel works about 4 to 5 hours a day when he's at work and again, how's that working hard? It's part time. He works tops 20 hours a week.

Reactions: 19
See may be wrong, but I really struggle to see how they work hard. One woman on Facebook argued with me saying she has 22 children and grandchildren on top of course she works hard. She doesn't have to do what most of us do. She doesn't have to hold down a full time job, she at one point was wanting to get a cleaner, they are forever away on holiday, she doesn't cook, her shopping gets delivered, and the older kids and Noel does the school runs, so I don't know how Sue supposedly works hard. Noel works about 4 to 5 hours a day when he's at work and again, how's that working hard? It's part time. He works tops 20 hours a week.
The minions don't see unfortunately. At one point i actually liked the radfords then i saw the light.. now i can't unsee it..

View attachment 1640296View attachment 1640297
That Primark shopping doesn’t do itself, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, our kids are grown now, but we have one 19 year old at home as he's autistic and won't ever be independent enough to move out, we both work full time, I have a disability that saps my energy, husband volunteers as well and I think we're lucky! Sue does nothing except washing!

Reactions: 17
Her washing is also a piece of piss with the size of their machines. Dump it all in and off she can go for a chill with a coffee!!!

I'm full time self employed to be able to pull in an honest income whilst caring (unpaid) for my husband, and trying to care for my older parents post-stroke. It's hard but that's life and there are many many in far worse situations than this. Those Radfords are a bunch of fraudulent wannabes with nothing real to offer anyone.
Their older series were an escape, their new life is so off the scale of greedy and entitled that is is unwatchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
do they own their home?
Yes. To be honest they have lived there so long I doubt they have a mortgage or if they did, they had the sense to pay it off.

Oh lucky us, another vlog of their trip to the Maldives. We have had more vlogs from this trip than we had from Florida. Boastful greedy pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Another Maldives vlog!
What was Sue saying about not vlogging or posting about it before they went?
Like anyone believed that she wouldn’t want to brag 🙄
She’s so vulgar and crass, time the silly sheep came to their senses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes. To be honest they have lived there so long I doubt they have a mortgage or if they did, they had the sense to pay it off.

Oh lucky us, another vlog of their trip to the Maldives. We have had more vlogs from this trip than we had from Florida. Boastful greedy pair.
Another vlog of two smug, gloating pair of peasants, who have now moved on to another level- not just sticking their snouts in their food and sniffing it, but sniffing the hot towels provided to wipe their hands...Barnacle Bollocks put his around his neck, as you do,at a dinner table at an exclusive resort 🙄 common pair of sleazy Chavs who have zero manners.... nice to see Saggy Flaps went all out to get ready for their last night out with her hair and makeup....not.....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.