The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue's never bothered with the kids past the baby stage - all the kids are now surplus to requirements.

Reactions: 15
I want to see their electric bill 😆
2 hot tubs and 50 million appliances throughout the house must make it eye watering.

Reactions: 14
Sue definitely wants more and considering the reaction to Millie. She just obviously can’t have more hence filling her life with all This shopping and holidays
I think Sue will always be jealous when those close to her fall pregnant, as it means the attention is on them and not her. I definitely think it's the attention she loved/craved when it came to pregnancy. The baby which comes at the end of it interests her for less than a few weeks. She seemed particularly disinterested in Heidie when she was tiny. I think she'd do pregnancy again in a heartbeat if she could, for the attention, but she doesn't want the child which inevitably comes as a result of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sue's never bothered with the kids past the baby stage - all the kids are now surplus to requirements.
I was just about to comment the same. She's on puppies, only a matter of months til she gets another. No doubt her and Noel will be going away without the kids regularly now, because we all know they both need well deserved breaks. 🙄

I think Sue will always be jealous when those close to her fall pregnant, as it means the attention is on them and not her. I definitely think it's the attention she loved/craved when it came to pregnancy. The baby which comes at the end of it interests her for less than a few weeks. She seemed particularly disinterested in Heidie when she was tiny. I think she'd do pregnancy again in a heartbeat if she could, for the attention, but she doesn't want the child which inevitably comes as a result of it.
She's going to lose her mind with jealousy if any of her kids ever have multiples, especially if it's one of the boys' girlfriends.

Reactions: 17
I’m ok with not every child going on every holiday, I’ve done it, sometimes things don’t appeal to all children and ages. But only one parent goes and the other stays with the others.

Here’s an idea Sue, take a few of your children at a time in the motor home alone, spend some quality time with them. Talk to them, find out their interests and personality. Or if you don’t fancy it let your husband go without you.

Let the others stay home, chill, play with their toys, do their homework and play with friends with the other parent. Let your teens be free, just because you weeent allowed, don’t begrudge them that.

I’m a similar age and I’m looking to do child free holidays and life but I had my children young and finished my family before I was 30 meaning they are all at the point where they can look after themselves.

Reactions: 12
Just watched their latest vlog-they had a dining experience on their own island...what is it coming to when this scabby pair of twunts are gloating and smugly letting us all know what an amazing time they’re having, leaving 18 (?) kids at home after returning from their second luxury holiday only weeks ago???
Where are the priorities for their school age kids?? Getting to school, homework? Who the hell do they think they are? And is it a Radford thing, but why in the name of God do they have to f’king sniff their food or point and touch it everytime it’s served to them?That poor guy that was stuck on the island with that pair of classless nonentities, all they were missing was a knotted hanky on their f’ing heads..pair of peasants....😡🤬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sue must be absolutely miserable with her real life if she has to escape all the time. It's actually sad and embarrassing to watch, she's clearly unhappy and is trying to fill the void or drown out her own emotions. When was the last time they had a nice weekend at home? Those poor kids must show up to school every week totally overstimulated and worn out.

Noel, go back to work you lazy bastard, or refund your customers for their late orders. By the looks of that vomit in the slow cooker Sue should stay well away from any food preparation :sick:
She’s living her best fake life .. she’s never had a pot to piss in! Then boom some cheap TV station buys you …. YouTube endorse you and before you know it you have 6 figures paid into your bank account on the regular - Radfords are a disgusting family with disgusting morals - but seriously who can blame them for grabbing the dollar from their five minutes of fame ?🤷🏻‍♀️… she’s a knobhead he’s a nonce and in any other world other than this fake clown 🤡 world - they’d have SS , LEA and others involved , but seems as though the powers that rule endorse them , then us folk have to put up with the neglect , ignorance and utter insolence of this dreadful shameful family , I say family but what I mean is dis-functional morons ✌🌏 the children they have had will all experience life limiting opportunity- and their parents couldn’t give a shite as long as they keep lining their own pockets … rant over & breathe 🧘‍♀️ ✌✌✌

Reactions: 23
Safeguarding? Never heard of her! Christ, kids in their pjs eating brekkie for all the perves to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I still cannot get my head around the fact they have 22 children plus Grandchildren, yet they thought it s great idea to buy a camper van that sleeps 6.

Reactions: 27
It's actually hilarious thinking about them going through all the fuss of setting up and packing the camper and then driving twenty minutes up the road. I'm not sure why this is making me giggle but it just is. They'd barely settle into their seats before they stop and have to unpack and set everything up. It's like the equivalent of those people who drive their kids to school literally a few houses down, a 2 minute walk away max. Sue sitting outside her camper van all smug acting like she's on a holiday when she might as well be in her own garden 😂 maybe they'll get adventurous next time, drive it to tesco or the neighbours house, might even get really outdoorsy and travel to the local park

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just looked at the lancs live fb page, someone called Noel a p edalo, another said he bought the van to go kiddie fidling up country! And there's still a few people defending them about how hard they work...baffling! I don't think they're very well liked locally are they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched their latest vlog-they had a dining experience on their own island...what is it coming to when this scabby pair of twunts are gloating and smugly letting us all know what an amazing time they’re having, leaving 18 (?) kids at home after returning from their second luxury holiday only weeks ago???
Where are the priorities for their school age kids?? Getting to school, homework? Who the hell do they think they are? And is it a Radford thing, but why in the name of God do they have to f’king sniff their food or point and touch it everytime it’s served to them?That poor guy that was stuck on the island with that pair of classless nonentities, all they were missing was a knotted hanky on their f’ing heads..pair of peasants....😡🤬
Hate the way she pokes them badly done fake nails in everything! She done it loads of times to the children's food when they were in disney really pissed me off it's vile they have to eat it after

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I picked up on that too. Sure, Heidie said it first but as the adult you model back the correct grammar, "yes, you just woke up, didn't you?" or even "yes, you've just woken up, haven't you?", both would be acceptable. Unfortunately for Sue, her understanding of grammar is on a par with her 2 year old's and she probably doesn't realise that 'waked' isn't grammatically correct. Her kids don't stand a chance.
Problem is she is hardly better educated than the youngest kids, so she probably does'nt know better. She has no education, and that is quite clear, saddly for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's actually hilarious thinking about them going through all the fuss of setting up and packing the camper and then driving twenty minutes up the road. I'm not sure why this is making me giggle but it just is. They'd barely settle into their seats before they stop and have to unpack and set everything up. It's like the equivalent of those people who drive their kids to school literally a few houses down, a 2 minute walk away max. Sue sitting outside her camper van all smug acting like she's on a holiday when she might as well be in her own garden 😂 maybe they'll get adventurous next time, drive it to tesco or the neighbours house, might even get really outdoorsy and travel to the local park
If I was them I would have bought a couple of caravans at that site and used them, much bigger, less hassle because they haven’t gone anywhere else in the van 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Don't know why Sue has her nails done so long with that many kids and pets to tend to. Doesn't make sense! Shorter fingernails would surely be easier and more sensible. I injured my first baby with my fingernails (by accident of course) I was devastated and kept them filed to a shorter length to avoid that again.

Reactions: 14
Don't know why Sue has her nails done so long with that many kids and pets to tend to. Doesn't make sense! Shorter fingernails would surely be easier and more sensible. I injured my first baby with my fingernails (by accident of course) I was devastated and kept them filed to a shorter length to avoid that again.
Well she doesn't do any work,that's why.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe they only go 20 minutes away so they can nip back and swap kids so it looks like they’ve taken more than they have

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.