The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the amount they've done as well!
Was she not posting "oh I don't know if we will film it.." when they "booked it"(/did an Instagram poll which was hugely pointless)
There polls are rigged they never work.

Reactions: 8
Just in case you didn't know. The Radfords have been to the Maldives. They have put yet another vlog up this time about traveling home. Why do they think people care?
While they have their minions fawning over every little thing they do and praise how wonderful and hard working they are,they won't stop 🤢

Reactions: 11
Something tells me there will be a baby soon. How old does she look horrible hair and skin for someone who gets a lot of help she looks awful🫣
Noel looks younger than her. She gets on my nerves

Reactions: 9
I’ve said this a few times (as have many others!)
From their website:

FRESH VEG delivered by Jon the local veg man
LOCAL BUTCHER range chicken breast and British beef only

If it’s so good then why aren’t they using those supplies for their own meals? And why not make their own bread/cakes/snacks instead of buying packs and packs of processed stuff from supermarkets?

Maybe it’s cos they’re full of crap (the parents and the pies 😆) and actually putting a meal together is far too much effort for poor Sue who is just run ragged looking after her 22 children 🙄
I'm guessing he's talking about Meehan's for his veg - it closed in 2016, as did the butcher next door

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Have they? 😱 are you sure? Can't say they mentioned it anywhere 😁🙃😂
Lets hope they’ve had a lovely relaxing time away so now they can come back and put all their energy into cleaning that tit infested shop and catch up on outstanding orders that some folk ( more fool them ) have been waiting on for weeks....why the teenage kids cant arm themselves with cleaning supplies and help to deep clean it, if they had any thought for the “ family business” is beyond me....after all, it funds their lifestyle and holidays?? 🤷‍♀️😏

Something tells me there will be a baby soon. How old does she look horrible hair and skin for someone who gets a lot of help she looks awful🫣
They both get on my pip.

Her body must have taken a paggering with that many kids. No wonder she’s looks knackered 😂

• Haha
Is that the size of those horrendously overpriced Mickey and Minnie statues they bought? They’re dinky 🤣
AD05B642-B6B5-422F-9DA6-6EC510531F95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why the duck is she decorating for Halloween, it’s not until the end of the month.
I think she does it for her own pleasure, not the kids.

Surprised that both max and tillie have stayed behind. I know they are in high school but both seem quite young for their age.
It perhaps to do homework so they don’t drop further behind/ keep up with their peers. Now I know the Radfords and education don’t often mix but Max’s seems bright and is more into science type subjects. From teaching I find alot of brighter autistic kids try their hardest at school especially if they like the subject.

Tilly I think often acts younger to get attention in the house and not be left looking after the younger ones. She might also find that as it gets colder with damp that her leg hurts more.
i know I have pain in previously broken bones when it’s cool and damp /wet or cold. In the camper their likely to be outside more than they would be at home.
If I was them I’d choose stay at home and have some quiet time as they must be getting bored of going the same places and the weathers not as nice as June/July. Being away most weekends would make doing homework and issue even if it’s just to avoid detentions. There’s no way they can do it in the crampervan as it’s overcrowded and noisy.

Why the duck is she decorating for Halloween, it’s not until the end of the month.
I think she does it for her own pleasure, not the kids.
Just an excuse to buy tit. All YouTube cunts families do it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Suggestion: #42 Noel was on Sue before she was a teen, but now they’re 22 kids deep & decorating for Halloween!

decorations look rubbish Sue x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see all the decorations are new again this year. They have no regard for the planet, they are so wasteful. People are struggling to survive and they are bragging “Look what we’ve got “yet again.
They could have saved a shed load of money, Scratty could just sit on her broomstick and Crusty could dress up as the Child Catcher or Dracula. He’s definitely got the fangs for it.
Between them they could scare the whole of Morecambe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lets hope they’ve had a lovely relaxing time away so now they can come back and put all their energy into cleaning that tit infested shop and catch up on outstanding orders that some folk ( more fool them ) have been waiting on for weeks....why the teenage kids cant arm themselves with cleaning supplies and help to deep clean it, if they had any thought for the “ family business” is beyond me....after all, it funds their lifestyle and holidays?? 🤷‍♀️😏
Why should they? It doesn’t fund their lifestyle their parents selling them on YouTube does. If sue and nowull can’t be bothered with the bakery then why should the kids? Specially when half of them are raising their siblings for their lazy parents

They have never ever decorated for Halloween before, the most they ever do is go pumpkin picking with the kids and carve 1 pumpkin that sits on the kitchen side. Bet you this year she will follow the leader and do an autumn door with pumpkins, autumn wreath, the lot because its the new trend. Sue can't think for herself, she has to copy everyone else.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.