The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping tacky I can't hate it! Why the hell did they think it was a good move to have the song "welcome to the good life" on that video? You're not famous, if you're rich it's from dishonesty and pimping out your children and you're not 20 year old influencers! Just bloody grow up.
Exactly this. Really cringe!

Reactions: 9
There was something in the thread about visiting Wales. That is my dream. I am from Australia where it can get pretty dry although some beautiful nice green parts do exist. I watch a show called Green Valley with Ruth Goodman in it (I watch it on repeat it is that bloody good) it's so beautiful it is my personal Utopia. I hope to go there one day. Stuff Disney land crap, I want to visit where my forebears come from: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland.

Edit to add sorry for off topic

There was something in the thread about visiting Wales. That is my dream. I am from Australia where it can get pretty dry although some beautiful nice green parts do exist. I watch a show called Green Valley with Ruth Goodman in it (I watch it on repeat it is that bloody good) it's so beautiful it is my personal Utopia. I hope to go there one day. Stuff Disney land crap, I want to visit where my forebears come from: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland.

Apologies for my outburst. I have not been myself since the loss of our beautiful Queen Elizabeth the Second. "God rest our noble Queen, God save our Queen" 😭🙏

Apologies for my outburst. I have not been myself since the loss of our beautiful Queen Elizabeth the Second. "God rest our noble Queen, God save our Queen" 😭🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the "hilarious" falling off the bike story might have been a "you needed to be there moment" it didn't seem *that* funny! And the way she was behaving ! 🤦‍♀️ just like the Mickey Mouse with ET toy all over I felt.

I find this really strange....
Many comments are people saying things like
"don't get pregnant"
"don't have no.23"
"don't make a baby" etc etc
Anyone else find this bizarre? Why do random strangers say these things! Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A friend of mine who has always been in the sun has skin cancer..if she does read on here she should take notice.

Reactions: 9
I heard a radio advert today to win a holiday to the Maldives. All I could picture was that photo of their grave that they put in whilst over there...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The local radio station have got on the fb “reporting” about their holiday. I’m waiting for the replies! I’m waiting for the “so?” Comments 😂(Beyond radio).

Reactions: 11
Haven’t looked at the radfords page or this thread for ages but saw they were in the Maldives so I watched the first little video where they arrive etc. you can tell she has the emotional intelligence of a 12 year old because she’s walking into the villa going oh so nice, oh look our cases etc etc.. not wow look at the view, wow how amazing and beautiful. She just has no idea and no concept of the magical place she is lucky enough to be in, taking pics of food and her cocktail with her legs, really? Isn’t she almost 50? I honestly think Sue must be intellectually challenged because her behaviour is odd. Like duck would I be spending close to 100k on holidays in a year whilst all my adult children either live at home or in social housing. My priority is setting my kids up for life and I’d rather put aside money for their futures than spend it on holidays for myself.

Reactions: 24
They really are a selfish pair. Everything they do is for their benefit and the kids just get tagged along. Sue wanted the Disney holidays, Sue wanted the Maldives holiday. I don't actually think Noel has much of a say in it to be honest. It's actually so laughable that they admire the Ingham family and Sue is doing everything in her power to become them. The multiple holidays, the marble tables, buying Sarah's blankets, buying the camper van, liking every comment Sarah puts up on Instagram. Even starting to go away for Christmas, because the Inghams go away every Christmas. Its sad. Sue needs to get her own ideas.

Reactions: 19
Seems an omen ,one foot in the grave
urgh, that memorial plaque! basically the equivalent of a teenage couple going to the beach and writing their names in the sand with a heart! 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's basically just Sue living out the relationship she never had in her youth, because she was being abused and having babies, just that she has the money to mark their anniversary with a inscribed plaque, rather than carving "Nowull and Sue woz 'ere" into a tree to commemorate their holiday, or scrawling it across a wall in sharpie! tacky af, and it definitely looks far more like a grave memorial plaque than anything celebratory! 🤣

Reactions: 16
Has anyone actually emailed the high up people of Channel 5 or The Sun, regarding the fact they are profiting off an adult man getting a child pregnant? The email addresses and LinkedIn make the CEOs and other board members much more readily available now.

People often message the media teams on social media but I don't think anyone's actually addressed the people who could make a difference.

There is a strong chance that they don't even know the background of the Radford. Most of the time a production company make these programs and sell them to channels, or they pitch them. The commissioners probably sign off on so many shows they don't know much about.

If enough people emailed the higher ups of these companies, especially if it was multiple departments, if could make them take note. With the current way the world is working, I would think most companies would want nothing to do with any sign of abuse. All it would take is for Sue to decide to go against Noel and do a tell all story for these companies to be put in a terrible bad light. Or for a press company to turn against them.

So my question again, has anyone actually contacted anyone high up in Channel 5 or The Sun?

Reactions: 10
Has anyone actually emailed the high up people of Channel 5 or The Sun, regarding the fact they are profiting off an adult man getting a child pregnant? The email addresses and LinkedIn make the CEOs and other board members much more readily available now.

People often message the media teams on social media but I don't think anyone's actually addressed the people who could make a difference.

There is a strong chance that they don't even know the background of the Radford. Most of the time a production company make these programs and sell them to channels, or they pitch them. The commissioners probably sign off on so many shows they don't know much about.

If enough people emailed the higher ups of these companies, especially if it was multiple departments, if could make them take note. With the current way the world is working, I would think most companies would want nothing to do with any sign of abuse. All it would take is for Sue to decide to go against Noel and do a tell all story for these companies to be put in a terrible bad light. Or for a press company to turn against them.

So my question again, has anyone actually contacted anyone high up in Channel 5 or The Sun?
Yes I have. Trouble is that they create content and are well known. People click links, advertisers pay for spaces.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.