The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s time to get to know another ‘big’ family I think. We’ve seen the Radfords go from literal rags to riches and there’s nothing left to see. If we want bragging we can watch any number of ‘influencers’ who are much easier on the eye (and the ears 😳😆).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s time to get to know another ‘big’ family I think. We’ve seen the Radfords go from literal rags to riches and there’s nothing left to see. If we want bragging we can watch any number of ‘influencers’ who are much easier on the eye (and the ears 😳😆).
There is a YouTube series of videos called, "Real Mom, Real Solutions." The woman has about 15 or 16 kids. The videos are about how she manages a large family with some helpful hints about organization and such. Not vlogs so much as 'how to' videos. Nice diversion from Sue's braggy ways. In fact, Sue could learn a thing or two from this woman who, I think, never reveals her real name. 🙂

Reactions: 15
I found out about a familial situation very similar to Sue and Noel’s today.
My aunt was a victim of statutory rape. She had a child with an older ‘boy’ when she was below the age of consent, very similar to Sue and Noel. They were advised not to report him to the police because his name would then be in the paper and it would tar him for life. She still struggles with the trauma of these events daily, even though this happened 40 or so years ago. I genuinely can’t imagine how conflicted Sue must be. Noel robbed her of her childhood, which you can see she desperately craves as she lives vicariously through her teenage daughters.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve been out today with a family with 12 kids, literally kids and honestly it was a breeze. No screaming, kids all in hand me downs and living life like normal. You’d think the radfords were the only ones to have kids in double digits (half probably over 18 now).

Reactions: 12
They really do not suit the Maldives ‘insta’ holiday vibe 🥴😫😂
They need to realise it’s not where you go, it’s the company and she may be in the Maldives but she’s still in the Maldives with a n**nce

Reactions: 18
Was having a wee nosey on the website for their anniversary getaway. There is absolutely no way they afforded two Disney holidays then a 20k Maldives holiday on a 30k per year salary. Their Maldives trip was about 5k each and that’s just flights and basic accommodation for the few nights they were away. She looks absolutely stupid with her tan and light make up on the flight home. Definitely on her way to skin cancer

Reactions: 12
Was having a wee nosey on the website for their anniversary getaway. There is absolutely no way they afforded two Disney holidays then a 20k Maldives holiday on a 30k per year salary. Their Maldives trip was about 5k each and that’s just flights and basic accommodation for the few nights they were away. She looks absolutely stupid with her tan and light make up on the flight home. Definitely on her way to skin cancer
My husband recently had surgery for skin cancer on his nose and it was horrific. We were terrified. Thank God they got it all and it was benign, but his recovery was awful! Black eyes, huge scabs, constant bleeding, infections. This was from working outside and outdoor hobbies and not replying his sun cream.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh you lot talking about her sunburn I'm going to have to watch the bragging pair now lol and no radford sheep I ain't jealous as if I wanted too, I could go to the Maldives, just not my cup of tea would feel uncomfortable getting everything done for me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
So bleeping tacky I can't hate it! Why the hell did they think it was a good move to have the song "welcome to the good life" on that video? You're not famous, if you're rich it's from dishonesty and pimping out your children and you're not 20 year old influencers! Just bloody grow up.

Reactions: 17
I logged into instagram to be nosy and wish I hadn't - they give me the rage.
When will people wake up to them?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.