The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could easily be 23k for a family of 4. Without all the bibbidi bobbidi boo bollocks!! Etc etc

Not much change from £150k I honestly think. The character breakfast things are thousands of pounds, the food cost there is through the roof. The flights, villas Disney tickets.parking alone at Disney i think each day is $25 per car, they had 2. Then all the Disney tat. The Minnie/Mickley mouse ornament they bought was more than 7k!! 🤣🤣🤣
Bibbidi bobbidi bollocks, perfect 👍😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having a nosy in flight radar at flights en route to Florida (as you do on a boring Saturday night) and I’ve found the perfect location for Nowull’s next vacay….
(obv just for the name - I’m sure it’s a lovely place full of lovely people and not folks who impregnate 13 year olds.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could easily be 23k for a family of 4. Without all the bibbidi bobbidi boo bollocks!! Etc etc

Not much change from £150k I honestly think. The character breakfast things are thousands of pounds, the food cost there is through the roof. The flights, villas Disney tickets.parking alone at Disney i think each day is $25 per car, they had 2. Then all the Disney tat. The Minnie/Mickley mouse ornament they bought was more than 7k!! 🤣🤣🤣
Disney must have seen them coming 7k for a piece of cheap looking tat. More money than sense.

Reactions: 7
When our kids were young if we ever went on holiday we all went. I had this thing about flying and if we flew anywhere we all went on the plane together. I couldn’t bear the fact that if there was an accident and we were on our own our kids would be left without parents. I bet that thought has never crossed these two ugly selfish twats minds. The kids get a sausage each whilst Crusty bollocks stuffs his greedy pervert face with Lobster. Selfish prats!
They deserve an award for the worlds worst parents.
So if you were to die you want your kids to die too 🤔. That's such a strange concept.
I would wish the opposite

Reactions: 7
I messaged Chloe when Chris was posting and sue and Noel were in Florida. She honestly couldn't have been nicer, she didn't get defensive, just stated that she had been in contact with him and their gran had gone and seen him and he was ok, with a thank you for my concern. I got flamed a little for asking Chloe but my conscious was clear after messaging her, and I made it clear I in know way expected a reply.

I don't think she's cut from the same cloth. One of her must buys when asked was black and white picture cards for mila, which small babies love, and benefit them so much, and books. I honestly don't begrudge her anything she's gifted, she's worked so hard bathing, dressing, feeding her siblings, trying to go to uni, working in the pie shop, pursuing her make-up artistry, (which although can look a bit much, I couldn't do!). She has ambitions which is so much more than her mum.or dad could say.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t think people with that many kids already should be allowed IVF treatment, they have enough kids! Some people don’t have any!

Looking at the bright side at least all of the kids will be enjoying time without cameras in their faces at every given chance, given decent portions during meal times and if sophies helping out likely looking slightly more clean and kempt.
The children look unkempt because there’s too bloody many of them to look after, if people can’t manage why have so many, it’s ridiculous

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thank you ❤ We might not do alot but she is happy she will be my only baby as well as i have alot of reproductive issues and will be having a hysterectmory next year alongside bowl repair work so i am not very well at the moment either which is what makes me more angry about the Radfords! I am in and out of hospital but I try my best for her everyday we walked up to the local nursery today to have a look around and I managed to find some spare money to buy her a book advent calendar which i am so excited about! xxx
I feel like my life just gets worse, These bloody idiots are running riot and now I have had a fast track two week wait for an urgent colonoscopy due to potential bowel cancer to try and rule it out.. feel like I really need some good luck in my life right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Nah £200 for the week, including dog food, adult portions and the little ones!

I’m not one for defending but they were nowhere near £7k!! Around £800
View attachment 1619096
sorry but she really is insane. £800 is more than rent for so many people, including me. We're really lucky to have low-ish rent for our house because we rent off a family member, but it's a distant member and we're constantly worrying about them selling or increasing the rent, with two disabled people in the house. I wouldn't and couldn't spend £5 on those, and they will obviously get chipped, faded and bunged in the cupboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know families right now with the average 2-4 children, 2 full time incomes and regular lifestyles struggling to fund extra curricular activities like football/ dance lessons for their kids, parents who would drive to school now walking for half an hour each way, part invites being sent out with the comments of no gifts allowed to avoid pressure on parents etc. This family label themselves as influencers. How is any of what they’re doing relatable to their audience? Read the room. Perfect time to be showing budgeting for big families, how to make food go further, how they make cut backs etc etc. but no, a new designer dog and a trip to the Maldives’s a week after the £10k+ trip to Florida…
10k trip to Florida lol. More like 50k plus

Reactions: 6
I feel like my life just gets worse, These bloody idiots are running riot and now I have had a fast track two week wait for an urgent colonoscopy due to potential bowel cancer to try and rule it out.. feel like I really need some good luck in my life right now
I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you get the help you need ❤

10k trip to Florida lol. More like 50k plus
Bet they were funded it, jammy gits, get everything gifted

Reactions: 4
I messaged Chloe when Chris was posting and sue and Noel were in Florida. She honestly couldn't have been nicer, she didn't get defensive, just stated that she had been in contact with him and their gran had gone and seen him and he was ok, with a thank you for my concern. I got flamed a little for asking Chloe but my conscious was clear after messaging her, and I made it clear I in know way expected a reply.

I don't think she's cut from the same cloth. One of her must buys when asked was black and white picture cards for mila, which small babies love, and benefit them so much, and books. I honestly don't begrudge her anything she's gifted, she's worked so hard bathing, dressing, feeding her siblings, trying to go to uni, working in the pie shop, pursuing her make-up artistry, (which although can look a bit much, I couldn't do!). She has ambitions which is so much more than her mum.or dad could say.
That’s good to know. Shame his mum can’t be there for him the most. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lazy Susan has been a bit quiet on Instagram yesterday. Do we think she's been reading the comments and is upset because people dislike her bragging? I doubt it will stop her, she will be back on today with "been so busy filming" why don't you get "so busy" with cleaning your minging shop you filthy tramps.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bleeping MALDIVES?!?!? Are you SHITTING ME????
Yep, expect tourism to the Maldives to now take a severe nosedive.
No one in their right mind would want to go where they would go.
I bet Sue couldn’t even point out the place on a map either, all this bragging hasn’t increased the brain capacity with her.

Reactions: 17
You couldn’t pay me millions to visit the Maldives with Nowull. Pawing, and glaring with those beady little eyes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.