The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.
Well done you for making such a courageous decision, you should be so proud of yourself, cant have been easy...big hugs ❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The seaplanes are normal. It’s the main way to get from the airport to the islands (bags came by boat for us). We didn’t have a welcome talk as such but lots of pleasantries and posh drinks given to you on arrival.

Reactions: 10
Maybe one day Sue will go on holiday to her own house, and spend a couple of weeks there?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That puppy looks very much like a "blue" or "isabella" dachshund, I hope I'm mistaken as they have lots of health issues, and are as a result of the wrong colour dachshund being bred together.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That puppy looks very much like a "blue" or "isabella" dachshund, I hope I'm mistaken as they have lots of health issues, and are as a result of the wrong colour dachshund being bred together.
Only the most expensive and grotesquely bred puppies for precious Spendy Sue!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It definitely is an Isabella one :( obviously not a good breeder as a good breeder wouldn’t breed dogs that could have that colour

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It is an Isabella someone said in a previous thread that she was following a Isabella breeder. Of course she named it Minnie. To go with her Disney obsession and it’s got the e ending like her girls.

Reactions: 13
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.
The average is 7 attempts. I've just finished a course after a pretty horrific relationship.

• Heart
The average is 7 attempts. I've just finished a course after a pretty horrific relationship.
Well done you for leaving. I'm told mine was horrific but I almost switch off and say it wasn't. Doesn't help that I still have to have regular contact with my Ex due to sharing a child so I apparantly protect myself mentally from it.

• Heart
It is an Isabella someone said in a previous thread that she was following a Isabella breeder. Of course she named it Minnie. To go with her Disney obsession and it’s got the e ending like her girls.
i doubt she would have used the name Minnie for a dog if there was any truth in the IVF speculation. guaranteed that Minnie would be top of her list for the next Radford girl - Disney vibes and the "ie" ending would be Sue's perfect choice, especially because she'd make a point of explaining that she named her daughter after Minnie mouse every time she went to Disney, and expecting freebies in return for being such a fan! 🙄🙄

Well done you for leaving. I'm told mine was horrific but I almost switch off and say it wasn't. Doesn't help that I still have to have regular contact with my Ex due to sharing a child so I apparantly protect myself mentally from it.
I was the same, I'd say what I thought was perfectly normal things (well at the time normal to me) and people would be like "what do you mean?". The only reason I've been able to see things more clearly as after I left he later went on to kill himself so it felt a little more like closure. Doesn't mean it doesn't haunt me and the children. One day I'll have to explain to his child what happened to her dad, she won't remember him as she's only a toddler now.

• Heart
Well done for leaving. I was married to a vile abusive man for 18 years. I should never have married him. I was with him 4 years before we married and 2 weeks before we got married he broke my arm and gave me a split lip and 2 black eyes. He convinced me he didn't mean it and like a fool I stayed. He constantly attacked me, the worst was he threw me down the stairs after sexually assaulting me (sorry tmi). I wasn't allowed friends and if I went to the shops, I was timed. I left when a man I met on the Internet offered to help me get away. That man is now my partner, he got me help, he paid for me to have trauma counselling and he helped me take my ex to court to get access to my children. If it wasn't for him I would have stayed and I honestly would be dead by now. Its not easy to leave, it's the hardest thing ever especially when children are involved.

Oh no hopefully it's just a good pulmping lip gloss but she may have loved millies filled face so copying 🤣
See that's another thing that pisses me off. Millie doesn't work, lives on benefits yet she has acrylic nails and a face full of fillers. Who pays for that? My neice had botox to help with sweating, she said it cost a bomb and she said she would have to save hard for the next course and she works a very well paid full time job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Only just jump on here and just reading here I get what you are saying and had to write this I have been in the same place and it took me god nos how many times to leave after his beatings and I to had to do the course the freedom program and luckily for me he had done the same to anouwoman he was having a relationship with and kids all behind my back that also clarion him to court and he then spent 2 year behind bars but I finally then was rid of him and now live a normal great life

• Heart
  • Sad
I know families right now with the average 2-4 children, 2 full time incomes and regular lifestyles struggling to fund extra curricular activities like football/ dance lessons for their kids, parents who would drive to school now walking for half an hour each way, part invites being sent out with the comments of no gifts allowed to avoid pressure on parents etc. This family label themselves as influencers. How is any of what they’re doing relatable to their audience? Read the room. Perfect time to be showing budgeting for big families, how to make food go further, how they make cut backs etc etc. but no, a new designer dog and a trip to the Maldives’s a week after the £10k+ trip to Florida…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
they only "rushed back" to make the TV episode more dramatic. it was totally staged, as it was the day they were meant to return home anyway, so they didn't return earlier - it was all exaggerated for the show. if Millie were totally incompetent as a parent and - for whatever reason - refused to contact her older siblings for advice/a lift to A&E when Ophelia was unwell, if she had actually needed to go to hopsital, i'm sure the filming crew would have stepped in and called an ambulance. they wouldn't leave a young child at genuine risk if she was dangerously unwell. the whole situation where Millie phoned Sue and Nowull and they supposedly rushed home to save the day - meanwhile Millie gave Ophelia calpol to soothe her temperature and she woke up totally fine. all they achieved with that episode was making Millie look like a useless mother.

the fact that Chris was clearly suffering thru a mental health crisis while Sue and Nowull were on holiday in Florida, and she didn't even give him a second thought, far too focused on chilling beside the pool and taking photos of cereal boxes for content, let alone contact him or considering cutting her holiday short and flying home earlier to support her eldest son shows that there is absolutely no way Sue would leave a holiday early for the sake of her kids - unless it's a moment staged for TV, to highlight the Radfords as such perfect aren't who would do anything for their kids. 🙄🙄

after all, Sue has totally "earned" herself a luxury holiday - it's her reward for being such a dedicated and involved, busy mother for so many years! her kids aren't gonna ruin lazy Sue's well-deserved holiday - even in an emergency! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
but what do you mean?? :ROFLMAO: This is what she told me on FB messenger, after I said something about Chris on the page, she messaged me more than once because of course she did, had to really clarify 1: what an incredible mother she is & 2: how much any mental illness her son has is because of Nicole because **reasons. (this was while they were in Florida. Nice way to spend your holiday time :rolleyes:)

Stupid Susan ***** you know nothing at all of course it is we have spoken to him a lot whilst on holiday it’s people like you that’s the problem sadly.

without me replying a word she kept going ...

Stupid Susan
***And of course the relationship that he’s in so please don’t think you know everything when you clearly know absolutely nothing.

I was SO upset 🤡:m:m:m

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.