The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she did me the biggest favour when she blocked me ,i have lost all interest in them and don't give a duck what they do ,but i like coming on here reading what you lot have to say and having a laugh at some of your comments .Take no notice of what they are doing or what they have ,they will see the balloon sooner than us ...And the sooner no one watches them the quicker they will fall

Reactions: 16
I’ve been with my husband 27 years. That’s the difference when you wait til it’s legal and not child rape. I haven’t been to the Maldives.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been with my husband 27 years. That’s the difference when you wait til it’s legal and not child rape. I haven’t been to the Maldives.
For me it's nearly 24 years, likewise waited till it was legal and then some, and never been to the Maldives. Last time we left this country, other than popping over to Wales on business for the day, was just after 9/11.

Did they go to the Maldives for a week? 😂
Yes, a four day working week 🙃😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So sue and Noel said they were going away but weren’t going to mention it yet they vlogged it. Can’t they just enjoy it, just the two of them without trying to monetise everything. Obviously they can’t do anything without bragging about it.
They will have vlogged it so they can claim the entire trip back as a business expense. Content=Can be claimed for.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They flied with Qatar who advertise on YouTube and they were vlogging on YouTube so the flights for a start must’ve been free. Sue does this awful grin everytime she is bragging about something it makes me sick. And how dare they leave heidie with Chloe when Chloe’s enjoying a newborn baby, Chloe’s done enough of raising sues kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
They flied with Qatar who advertise on YouTube and they were vlogging on YouTube so the flights for a start must’ve been free. Sue does this awful grin everytime she is bragging about something it makes me sick. And how dare they leave heidie with Chloe when Chloe’s enjoying a newborn baby, Chloe’s done enough of raising sues kids.
Yes but no babysitting means no money doesn't it? Either conform or be extradited. Look at poor Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can I just say I'm totally sickened by this pairs constant rubbing noses in it. They don't care about anybody but themselves.

Reactions: 20
Lovely romantic break for 3 😂

Lovely romantic break for 3 😂
So Sophie earned her family break to Florida by looking after her siblings and moving back home to do so. Very well-paid babysitting. Bet she will be glad to move back home!

I do wonder what people think when they see them being filmed.“ are you a celebrity? A footballer? Tv soap star?” “Nah I raped her when she was a child then carried on having sex lots when it was legal without contraception until she physically couldn’t bare anymore children because she’s reached the age of peri and menopause so…erm, yep. That’s why I’m being filmed. 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ugh look at that paed0 sitting next to skanky Sue in first class. They really want to try and cover up his n0ncey behaviour by pretending that after 30 years they are in luurrve. Its sick, they are sick, he is sick for raping her, he should be in jail not swanning off to the bloody Maldives. What a grim pair they are.

Reactions: 16
That dirty stinking N0NCE should have been locked up for raping a 12 year old. He’s DISGUSTING.When he smiles it’s creepy, he looks like a man you would want to keep your children away from.
Reward for rape these days is a holiday in Mauritius. I hope they both get bleeping blood clots.
Nothing but CREEPS the pair of them.
By the way gormless Sue you have nothing to be proud of, 30 + years with a child abuser.
Colin the caterpillar should have had him arrested. Your adoptive parents were too thick to do anything about it.😡😡😡
It should have said Maldives.

Reactions: 3
Same with me. I don’t comment on this thread at all now cos basically they bore me stupid 🥱

But lol at those two scroats in the Maldives 🤢 classy as ever 🥴🥴😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
the content I want is sue exposing noel for what he really is. and starting out without him.

Reactions: 15
Oh god! Ingham vibes right there!! Everything is "so cute," ugghh. Think of your own content you bragging ugly boring pair of classless selfish twats. Must be nice swanning off on yet another "much needed" break whilst your shop is filthy dirty, and your pie orders are yet again behind. I'd be hanging my head in shame with everyone in the country knowing who you are and what your shop is called, and everyone knowing its disgusting with a 1 star rating. I'd be hurriedly sorting that out instead of flying to the Maldives. Mind you, I have a strong work ethic. I work longer hours than 8 until 2pm and I don't come home every 5 minutes because of a lazy stay at home lump who cannot get her kids to school. If my orders are piling up, I work until they are forfilled and sorted out. I don't take people's money and fly off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Their pie business has had its day. They can’t compete and their only USP - that it’s made by a Radford- is not true as their report shows they employ staff to oversee the operation. While they believe they’ve got a bright future selling out their kids, it’s coming to an end for them.

Reactions: 14
It should have said Maldives.
Maldives, Mauritius, who cares - they don't deserve a weekend in Britain's dirtiest Pontins if it's been gifted to them - they certainly don't deserve anything they're given. What a terrible role model this family is 😡😡😡

Reactions: 24
Ugh look at that paed0 sitting next to skanky Sue in first class. They really want to try and cover up his n0ncey behaviour by pretending that after 30 years they are in luurrve. Its sick, they are sick, he is sick for raping her, he should be in jail not swanning off to the bloody Maldives. What a grim pair they are.
I think it was business. They deffo can’t afford first!

Reactions: 6
So they booked through an Inteletravel MLM hun 🤣🤣🤣. Classy.
OMG that’s so embarrassing although not surprising, I think Sophie sold FM shite 😆

I was looking to buy a key ring and found the perfect gift for Noel!
C06B928A-CDEB-4959-8362-8A21AE81D404.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.