The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but what do you mean?? :ROFLMAO: This is what she told me on FB messenger, after I said something about Chris on the page, she messaged me more than once because of course she did, had to really clarify 1: what an incredible mother she is & 2: how much any mental illness her son has is because of Nicole because **reasons. (this was while they were in Florida. Nice way to spend your holiday time :rolleyes:)

Stupid Susan ***** you know nothing at all of course it is we have spoken to him a lot whilst on holiday it’s people like you that’s the problem sadly.

without me replying a word she kept going ...

Stupid Susan
***And of course the relationship that he’s in so please don’t think you know everything when you clearly know absolutely nothing.

I was SO upset 🤡:m:m:m
She never gave Chris a second thought. She didn't even unpack her bag from Florida because she got straight on another flight to the Maldives. Her eldest Son is suffering mentally yet all lazy selfish Susan can think about us "celebrating" her anniversary. I doubt the selfish cow even phoned him. Funny how Millie and Sophie went to Florida yet Chris and his family never got an invite???? Her Instagram posts saying how "deeply in love " she is with poncy nuts is sickening. She loves the fact that he's afforded her never to have to work, he's afforded her a luxury lifestyle. I'd rather have a tit life with nothing than the price Selfish Susan has had to pay.

#title thread
Filthy pie shop, we don't care, we need a holiday, aren't you aware?

Reactions: 32
I know. That was why I was asking "difficult" questions on the page.
I'm banned now.

Reactions: 8
Early thread suggestion: The Radford Family #42
Pervy Nowull should be in jail, instead of selling stories to the daily fail 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Next thing will be Millie the Morecambe Madam training in aesthetics and setting up her own filers and Botox business. Throw in a nail and eyelash course and she’ll be calling herself a consultant. All cash though so she can still pocket the benefits obvs.

Reactions: 23
Well done for leaving. I was married to a vile abusive man for 18 years. I should never have married him. I was with him 4 years before we married and 2 weeks before we got married he broke my arm and gave me a split lip and 2 black eyes. He convinced me he didn't mean it and like a fool I stayed. He constantly attacked me, the worst was he threw me down the stairs after sexually assaulting me (sorry tmi). I wasn't allowed friends and if I went to the shops, I was timed. I left when a man I met on the Internet offered to help me get away. That man is now my partner, he got me help, he paid for me to have trauma counselling and he helped me take my ex to court to get access to my children. If it wasn't for him I would have stayed and I honestly would be dead by now. Its not easy to leave, it's the hardest thing ever especially when children are involved.
See thats horrific! Well done you for leaving, my ex would randomly turn round and hold a knife under my throat for no apparent reason we'd literally be stood talking about the game he's playing or the weather and he'd pin me against a wall and hold a knife at my neck. He threw things at me, would sulk and say he was over it then weeks later tell me he in fact wasn't then punish me by hitting me. He used to make me pay back any money I spent on myself as well, so I'd walk around in shoes and clothes with holes in because if I bought any he'd make me pay the money back. My granddad gave me a present on my birthday and he sulked and made me give it to him because "my family never give me anything nice" but I don't even think he was that bad and there were times when he was absolutely fine and thats why it took me so long to leave because I had a lot of doubts about it.

She never gave Chris a second thought. She didn't even unpack her bag from Florida because she got straight on another flight to the Maldives. Her eldest Son is suffering mentally yet all lazy selfish Susan can think about us "celebrating" her anniversary. I doubt the selfish cow even phoned him. Funny how Millie and Sophie went to Florida yet Chris and his family never got an invite???? Her Instagram posts saying how "deeply in love " she is with poncy nuts is sickening. She loves the fact that he's afforded her never to have to work, he's afforded her a luxury lifestyle. I'd rather have a tit life with nothing than the price Selfish Susan has had to pay.

#title thread
Filthy pie shop, we don't care, we need a holiday, aren't you aware?
My lifestyle since leaving ExH is technically worse, but I'd still have this life where I can spend money and put daughter in activities or take day trips than be with him

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Next thing will be Millie the Morecambe Madam training in aesthetics and setting up her own filers and Botox business. Throw in a nail and eyelash course and she’ll be calling herself a consultant. All cash though so she can still pocket the benefits obvs.
My next door neighbour does exactly this - she has her portable bench in her car and a line of chavvy girls sitting on the front path waiting for their lash extensions to dry. She's a beautician dontcha know, alongside backyard dog and cat breeder. Her house out-greys Sues any day of the week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't forget she can then claim her top up benefits that aren't benefits. Just like mummy and daddy..

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how Chris is doing?
Don't be silly. S/N too busy Iiving their "best lives"
I know families right now with the average 2-4 children, 2 full time incomes and regular lifestyles struggling to fund extra curricular activities like football/ dance lessons for their kids, parents who would drive to school now walking for half an hour each way, part invites being sent out with the comments of no gifts allowed to avoid pressure on parents etc. This family label themselves as influencers. How is any of what they’re doing relatable to their audience? Read the room. Perfect time to be showing budgeting for big families, how to make food go further, how they make cut backs etc etc. but no, a new designer dog and a trip to the Maldives’s a week after the £10k+ trip to Florida…
£10k ? Did you forget a 0? It would have been hugely more than even £100k all the extra "super activities " they did. Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't forget she can then claim her top up benefits that aren't benefits. Just like mummy and daddy..
Random thought...if they declared the pie business bankrupt, would that mean all / any debts racked up within it, they wouldnt have to pay creditors? 🤔 they say the manky pie business allowed them to “treat themselves” many times....🤷‍♀️🙄🤔

Random thought...if they declared the pie business bankrupt, would that mean all / any debts racked up within it, they wouldnt have to pay creditors? 🤔 they say the manky pie business allowed them to “treat themselves” many times....🤷‍♀️🙄🤔
If it's a limited company then yes they can. That's reportedly how Rishi Sunak's wife makes a lot of her money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks for clarifying 👍
You're welcome. We had to close a limited company a while back and, although we could have walked away, we paid every single outstanding bill before shutting. Left us in personal debt but we could still sleep at night. It also meant that suppliers would still deal with us afterwards. Can't abide people who tit on others just because they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
but what do you mean?? :ROFLMAO: This is what she told me on FB messenger, after I said something about Chris on the page, she messaged me more than once because of course she did, had to really clarify 1: what an incredible mother she is & 2: how much any mental illness her son has is because of Nicole because **reasons. (this was while they were in Florida. Nice way to spend your holiday time :rolleyes:)

Stupid Susan ***** you know nothing at all of course it is we have spoken to him a lot whilst on holiday it’s people like you that’s the problem sadly.

without me replying a word she kept going ...

Stupid Susan
***And of course the relationship that he’s in so please don’t think you know everything when you clearly know absolutely nothing.

I was SO upset 🤡:m:m:m
ah ofc that makes total sense! while on holiday, her obvious priority is justifying her awful parenting decisions to people who - justifiably - criticise her online, rather than actually spending that time contacting her son and checking in with him. even if opted to stay chilling beside the pool instead of jumping on a plane to support her son thru an obvious mental health crisis, the reaction of any decent mother would be to at least talk to their child, not attempt to justify their struggles to random people by blaming their partner/relationships. if your kid is struggling with their mental health - regardless of their age - the priority should surely be them and helping support them thru such a difficult time, not taking the opportunity to witch about their relationship and throw around blame, while ignoring their child and leaving them to struggle alone. the stuff Chris was posting on IG was obviously a desperate cry for help! he was struggling and at risk - what would Sue have done if something awful had happened and it was splashed all over the papers? would she really have justified herself as an incredible mother by slating Nicole and blaming his relationship while shrugging off responsibility because she was on holiday - the holiday she took her daughters and their families, while refusing to include her son and his family. bit of a coincidence that was the time he was struggling, yet obvs Nicole was the cause - nothing to do with him being left out of his family, yet again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't be silly. S/N too busy Iiving their "best lives"

£10k ? Did you forget a 0? It would have been hugely more than even £100k all the extra "super activities " they did. Crazy.
Cost 10k for 4 adults to go to florida for 3 weeks including flights, car hire, villa and park tickets.

Reactions: 7
Cost 10k for 4 adults to go to florida for 3 weeks including flights, car hire, villa and park tickets.
There was 26 of them 😳
Add in the huge villa, 2 or 3 vehicles, food, clothes and all the activities. Plus all the shopping they did out there. Doubt there would be much change from 50k.

Reactions: 16
There was 26 of them 😳
Add in the huge villa, 2 or 3 vehicles, food, clothes and all the activities. Plus all the shopping they did out there. Doubt there would be much change from 50k.
I was half asleep when I wrote the £10k sorry guys! £50/80k seems more like the figure from my own research. Me and my partner don’t even earn that a year 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thought the same tbh. Doubt 10k would have even covered the flights 😳
Could easily be 23k for a family of 4. Without all the bibbidi bobbidi boo bollocks!! Etc etc

There was 26 of them 😳
Not much change from £150k I honestly think. The character breakfast things are thousands of pounds, the food cost there is through the roof. The flights, villas Disney tickets.parking alone at Disney i think each day is $25 per car, they had 2. Then all the Disney tat. The Minnie/Mickley mouse ornament they bought was more than 7k!! 🤣🤣🤣

Could easily be 23k for a family of 4. Without all the bibbidi bobbidi boo bollocks!! Etc etc

Not much change from £150k I honestly think. The character breakfast things are thousands of pounds, the food cost there is through the roof. The flights, villas Disney tickets.parking alone at Disney i think each day is $25 per car, they had 2. Then all the Disney tat. The Minnie/Mickey mouse ornament they bought was more than 7k!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Not much change from £150k I honestly think. The character breakfast things are thousands of pounds, the food cost there is through the roof. The flights, villas Disney tickets.parking alone at Disney i think each day is $25 per car, they had 2. Then all the Disney tat. The Minnie/Mickley mouse ornament they bought was more than 7k!! 🤣🤣🤣
7 thousand pounds for a poxy ornament? 😳😳

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.