The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Noel on one of the early kids and counting have an argument with Millie about boys in bedrooms? Millie said it wasn't fair her male friends weren't allowed in her room to hang out because her Dad was too old fashioned?
But thankfully she managed to compromise and be creative...getting shagged in a cupboard at a party (?) and then up against a scaffolding erection ( or so I understand) during the labourers tea break...bet that poor lad wishes he’d just stuck to a mug of tea and a Kitkat....she’s such a classy wench.....🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But thankfully she managed to compromise and be creative...getting shagged in a cupboard at a party (?) and then up against a scaffolding erection ( or so I understand) during the labourers tea break...bet that poor lad wishes he’d just stuck to a mug of tea and a Kitkat....she’s such a classy wench.....🙄😳

There's a saying or two somewhere - like mother like daughter, Apple not falling far from the tree.

I wonder if Millie choosing to do what she's done /doing is as a direct reaction to her mother being a victim of lifelong abuse? Maybe in Millie's eyes she's choosing to be in control of her bunk ups and procreation so she doesn't end up abused and under coercive control like her mother? Does that make sense? I know what I mean.

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t help themselves. Look at us. duck off mcfucking bragtwats. First class but zero class.
Lovely bit of peeling on your forehead Susan 😂
Love it first class but zero class needs to be made into the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet he wasn't expecting that type of four fingers that morning when he set off for work 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Noel famous and loaded for being a nonce, you really couldn’t make that up.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh what joy!!!! We have bragging vlogs coming up. Thought lazy Susan wanted to keep this getaway quiet? Oh I forgot, too much bragging to do so she can't. She obviously suffers with a condition that slowly spreads through the body, first it was her legs she couldn't keep shut, now its her fat bragging gob always wide open.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Couldn’t help themselves. Look at us. duck off mcfucking bragtwats. First class but zero class.
Lovely bit of peeling on your forehead Susan 😂
What a couple of absolute bragging pricks. Fair enough have some couple time but most of us manage a wee meal at a restaurant or maybe a weekend away but not these two. And the first class seats - what else for 2 who own a 1* magic mingers bakery.

I could probably afford this trip however not just after 2 trips to Florida and also I’m always thinking about my families future - will my child want to go to uni, will they need help with deposit for a future property (rent or mortgage). Not these two.

Although some of their kids are working, this pair are not setting them up for any ground breaking futures. Instead they’ll continue squatting in their parents basements even when they’re partnered up with kids.

They’re kids are just settling back into their new year at school and what are these 2 up to - homework, reading, taking them to extra curricular activities - nope bragging. Still can’t believe how the media and general public almost saint a pweirdo and his hostage

Last edited:
Didn't Noel on one of the early kids and counting have an argument with Millie about boys in bedrooms? Millie said it wasn't fair her male friends weren't allowed in her room to hang out because her Dad was too old fashioned?
Millie must be bad at math (as well as spelling and grammar) for not realizing the ages of her parents when they conceived Chris to think that the reason Noel didn't want guys "hanging out" in Millie's bedroom was because he was old fashioned. I wouldn't consider a 17 year old abusing a 13 year old to be old fashioned. But Noel did know what some guys are capable of (obviously) and didn't want the same to happen to her. Millie was always more rebellious (and slutty) than the others and needed a closer eye on her. Also, did she have her own room back then?

Makes my blood run cold to think of the lies those two must have told (and continue to tell) their own children to justify how they got together and what an amazing love story their marriage has been. They lie to each other and especially to themselves to the point where truth and lies mix together to result in a very blurred reality for them all. They are not living in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think coming on boasting about their trip today is going to boil up more people's piss than the bragfords hot tub can hold.

Fasten your (economy because you don't pimp out your children) seatbelts for the comments 😂😂😀

You get 10 points for every time you read the word jealous....First to a hundred wins

• Haha
Reactions: 23
old fashioned?! presumably that was the way it was explained to her, rather than the fact that Nowull is very knowledgable about child abuse and the way that guys like himself are happy to abuse and rape young girls - not really an "old fashioned" approach, more that he's behaving incredibly hypocritically as presumably he was attempting to prevent his own daughters from being abused in the way he abused their mother. 🤢🤢

equally, i assume the "no boys in bedrooms" rule was only in place when Millie was younger because Sue was continually adding to the "and counting...." in terms of new babies. note how that rule has been disgarded now that Sue is no longer able to add to her brood, and they are relying on the older girls to reproduce in a desperate attempt to continue their "and counting..." fame, even if they are now counting grandkids and dogs, rather than their own children. Nowull seems perfectly happy for Katie to have her boyfriend in her room, and sleep overnight, while providing childcare for her younger siblings - having boys in his daughter's bedrooms now actively encouraged! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
People have literally had their mortgage applications ripped up in front of them. I can't see a lot of people being pleased to see this level of boasting

Becuz they are both as thick as 🐷 💩 they have no concept what is going on in the real world. Bills and mortgages ppl can’t afford.
They have a 1 ⭐ hygiene in their magic pie shop which APPARENTLY funds all of this, Nowell is away more than he is there. Wud never order from here, disgusting 🤮. So Sue if you read here, wise up and stop bloody bragging cuz we don’t give a shite.

Next thing will be thanking the travel agent in order to get another holiday. Wud not buy a holiday from anyone who gives big discounts to this lot.

Their vlog is nothing but boasting and sly childish smirks. We are sat in the airport lounge and that's the champagne popping, oh look we have spoilt ourselves with the seats, oh shall we close our private doors. duck off the pair of you selfish ugly classless idiots. You impress no one, and actually Lazy Susan, you have just shown how pathetic you are.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.