The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is they just don't get it.
It wasn't so long ago, first kids and counting, where they showed no sheets on the kids beds, the house in major disrepair, Sue shopping daily so they didn't run out of things and she said it's cheaper, Noel watching every single penny that was spent. Noel sat on their bed saying fancy cars and drinking and takeaways didn't interest them and their kids were their luxury. Sue saying they spread the cost of birthdays and Christmas by buying toys all year round and putting them away. Fast forward to now. They have bought more luxury cars than you can imagine, they both drink like fish, Sue gets one huge shop per week delivered, Noel doesn't give a toot what gets spent. They sat on the Internet last Christmas looking a £1k gaming machine for each child. It's great they have money and good luck to them, but why do they have to put every little thing on line for us all to see? We know with 22 kids that's your food shop will be bigger than average, we know when you go Christmas shopping your trolley will be over flowing because you have a large family. No one needs to see it and no one is actually bothered by it. A couple of Christmases ago one of the boys, Luke I think bought Sue a £100 bottle of designer perfume. How? Luke doesn't work, he's supposedly a student at college, so how can he afford that? It reminds me of the Freer family. Only the Dad worked, yet they all had designer clothes, the kids used to buy the parents £200 presents, one year the eldest daughter bought the Dad a £500 drone, yet she left school and never worked since. My point is, not everything you do needs to be on social media, especially at a time where most people are feeling low and vulnerable and having to spend carefully.
They have to put it all on social media one to brag and two that's how they have got the money selling the younger kids especially its sad really! They have lost sense or relaity I used to enjoy watching them

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It just dawned on me that nursery’s have to have a certain ratio of children per adult/ adult per children and even some nursery’s still struggle with all the children running around and keeping them all together…. Bet their house is MANIC 🤢

Reactions: 10
It just dawned on me that nursery’s have to have a certain ratio of children per adult/ adult per children and even some nursery’s still struggle with all the children running around and keeping them all together…. Bet their house is MANIC 🤢
Their house is manic, they’ve shown us it enough, the kids run round it like feral cats in a hoarder house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might not be a popular opinion but never mind.
I think Sue is reliant on Noel because she's lazy.
Shes always chilling with a nice cup of coffee. She has no job, although she has had pockets of opportunity to work. She does very little around the house and now there are no kids at home during the day, it's more noticeable just how lazy she is. Maybe Noel is snappy because he's tired. On a kids and counting, it showed him up at 5am to go to work, then home at 7am to get the kids to school. In that clip, Sue was sat in her dressing gown drinking a coffee, when asked why the kids weren't up, she told him she was waiting for him to get them up. Noel got kids up, fed them breakfast then made packed lunches. Why couldn't Sue do that? Why couldn't Noel go home at 8am and literally put kids in car and go? Why does Noel have to come home from work and cook dinner? Why can't Sue prep it during the day and cook it in the evening? Why is it always shown that Sue laughs at the kids whilst Noel does all the discipline? I just think Sue is bone idle I'm afraid. I think she has never had a job because she's never wanted one. Look at the pie shop. Always behind with orders yet she never offers to help out. You never see her packing orders, answering the phone or helping in any way. Every single child is now out of the house for a minimum of 4 hours per day. Sue could do something but chooses to do nothing.
The impression I always go from the situation was that she was financially reliant on Noel, especially before the money poured in and she was reliant because she just don’t have the life skills to take care of herself never mind anyone else.

She’s lazy but I think that’s a form of depression/mental health. She posts the pics ect and is always looking for gratification from others. She can’t cope and hasn’t been able to for years but with each baby came that attention from people that she wasn’t getting anywhere else.

now it’s not babies, it’s holidays and puppies ect, spending.
She needs to work on self love before wanting the world to love her.

Reactions: 24
It's a disaster waiting to happen when you have that many kids at home, especially the eldest teens, none of which are capable of looking after the younger ones, the housework in their large house, (none of them do it anyway, and not forgetting the 5/6 dogs, and the worst of it is, announcing to everyone that you're going away, what could possibly go wrong🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably enough to recreate for more content?

Reactions: 5
Do they want people to be jealous?
It's not money or expensive things I'm jealous of..it's those who still have grandparents and get to spend time with them.

Reactions: 18
Do they want people to be jealous?
It's not money or expensive things I'm jealous of..it's those who still have grandparents and get to spend time with them.
I agree, my kids are 19,19 and 27 and they still cherish the time they spend with their grans, both granddad's are gone but they have amazing memories of the time they spent with them, it may not have been Disney holidays but that doesn't matter, Grampa spending 4 hours at the level crossing with the one who loved trains, or grandad teaching them gardening all means more than any material things

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So selfish of this pair who still have so many young children to take this long away from their duties and let everything fall to others. Yes, family and friends like to help but you shouldn't push it. It's not like you have just a couple of kids and one dog. You have loads of kids and loads of dogs.

Reactions: 15
I bet Sue is itching to post something braggy about their weekend away. I bet she’s having to sit on her hands.

I find it really odd that Katie and her drippy boyfriend are always filming themselves with the kids, don’t they ever go out? My teens, especially my daughter is always out with her mates and posting pictures of them drinking, mucking about, having fun. That boy must be so frustrated he can’t have any alone time with his girlfriend without a bloody Radford sprog being in the bed with them 🤣
They‘re like an old married couple already. Weird.
(I still think she’s pregnant though, so they’ve managed to do it at least once 😆)
I find it really odd thar he doesn’t know object to sharing a bed with a toddler! My husband at that age wouldn’t have been comfortable with that at all and neither would I!
He and Katie are always in bed, makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So weird...looks like Noel is superimposed into the picture like several people have said. Then, Sue has to give her thanks to Noel for the bracelet via an Instagram post. Hey Sue, look to your left. See the pasty faced pervert? That's your horny husband. Why not thank him in private since this was supposed to be so hush-hush and romantic?
On second thought, maybe Sue took a cardboard cutout of Noel to the Maldives getaway instead? Who'd know the difference?

Wow, I was in the middle of writing my post when your's went up. He does look like a cardboard cutout, doesn't he? With a personality to match.
Think I’d rather have the cardboard cut out version. Prob have a more stimulating conversation 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought that too but didnt know whether to post my theory or not.
I think that theres a possibility this holiday alone together may be to get IVF treatment, as some countries have different rules around the cut off point in age, I heard one woman had successful IVF abroad at the age of 60!
do we know which country they have gone to?
Omg!! I can’t think of much worse than having ANOTHER baby at nearly 50!!!!

• Heart
I find it really odd thar he doesn’t know object to sharing a bed with a toddler! My husband at that age wouldn’t have been comfortable with that at all and neither would I!
He and Katie are always in bed, makes me feel sick.
Yes and kissing the children, just a bit ick.

Reactions: 11
It's a disaster waiting to happen when you have that many kids at home, especially the eldest teens, none of which are capable of looking after the younger ones, the housework in their large house, (none of them do it anyway, and not forgetting the 5/6 dogs, and the worst of it is, announcing to everyone that you're going away, what could possibly go wrong🤦🏻‍♀️
Talking of dogs wasn’t she suppose to have the new one by now or did she postpone that until she’s back? We will see the new dog everywhere and it will get all new collar and leads and maybe some lessons and then it will be forgotten about like all the others.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
As many here said it is most likely paid for by C5. I just don't get it, if they already filmed + paid for their 2 Florida holidays, who the flip wants to watch another holiday by Radfords? Honestly watching their holidays got boring like 5 years ago when they went to Benidorm 2x if I'm correct..even when I liked watching them it was their everyday life, routines (or the lack of them) maybe a food haul, things like that.
Don’t be silly 🤣 C5 don’t pay for anything! The Radford’s just invite them along for the lols!!
🙄🙄🙄
Who actually believes that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least if it is the Maldives it's the wettest and worst month to go, that gives me pleasure 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.