The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all, long time no speak!
Basically took some time away, got too close to some truths…. It’s all in hand.

anyway got a message today from someone apologised for calling me a liar about the dirty pie shop, apparently it’s gone national.

Here is my question/observation. The price of gas and electric and going through the roof and most food businesses are struggling to pay for it resulting in closure or have to rise their prices.
So with the cost of pie be going up and if they are with the current cost of living crisis who is going to be able to afford them?
Will they be able to afford to have both premises or operate at all.

just read about another dog, to breed I guess. Someone should ring the rspca…
Have we ever seen the rabbits again. I mean the fluffy ones not Noel and sue…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They haven't been mentioned or seen in ages. My guess is they are long gone.

Ophelia calling Noel 'dad.' Oh, Ophelia is going to be so confused growing up, poor thing. Does Millie still live in her parent's house? If so, she really needs to try hard to get her own place. Sue & Noel can easily afford to help her out. The money would be put to much better use than buying a new sofa and a new dog, neither of which they need.

Why is Sue obsessed with reporting what everybody is eating? And that whole middle section where Sue is prattling on and is drowned out by surrounding noise. Sue loves to hear herself speak.

The comments are slowly turning against them. One was lamenting how they have changed and they are not the relatable family they used to be. Something had been lost within them. That's becoming a very common reaction.
Sad, but very true.

Reactions: 25
They haven't been mentioned or seen in ages. My guess is they are long gone.

Ophelia calling Noel 'dad.' Oh, Ophelia is going to be so confused growing up, poor thing. Does Millie still live in her parent's house? If so, she really needs to try hard to get her own place. Sue & Noel can easily afford to help her out. The money would be put to much better use than buying a new sofa and a new dog, neither of which they need.

Why is Sue obsessed with reporting what everybody is eating? And that whole middle section where Sue is prattling on and is drowned out by surrounding noise. Sue loves to hear herself speak.

The comments are slowly turning against them. One was lamenting how they have changed and they are not the relatable family they used to be. Something had been lost within them. That's becoming a very common reaction.
Sad, but very true.
There are definitely more negative comments recently but I think that it might be monitored and swiftly deleted!

Reactions: 7
There are definitely more negative comments recently but I think that it might be monitored and swiftly deleted!
The negative comments are a positive sign that people are opening their eyes to what this family has become. But, unfortunately, there will always be those who willingly believe whatever they are told by the Radfords.

Reactions: 13
Hello all, long time no speak!
Basically took some time away, got too close to some truths…. It’s all in hand.

anyway got a message today from someone apologised for calling me a liar about the dirty pie shop, apparently it’s gone national.

Here is my question/observation. The price of gas and electric and going through the roof and most food businesses are struggling to pay for it resulting in closure or have to rise their prices.
So with the cost of pie be going up and if they are with the current cost of living crisis who is going to be able to afford them?
Will they be able to afford to have both premises or operate at all.

just read about another dog, to breed I guess. Someone should ring the rspca…
Welcome back spilleroftea...missed your honest posts 👍

Reactions: 13
Wat was point in new vlog can’t even here her annoying voice over all the kids talking

Reactions: 9
Just curious has anyone requested the full report under the freedom of information act?

To get a 1* it’s gotta be really bad

Reactions: 6
the minibus and porsche aren't parked and the lads are parked in front of the house, so that usually means they've gone away with the little ones

the local rag took a photo this week
Wasn't there this morning. Walked past the shop twice 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.