The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily star has got wind of their bad rating and the comments don't disappoint šŸ¤£
Even if they were arse licking ones I wouldn't care I'm just buzzing lazy sue can't avoid this one or sweep it under carpet lol

Reactions: 10
Oh my. Someone on the daily star article commented saying he's a dirty nonce, and someone has replied saying that Sue shouldn't have said yes to him. What don't people understand, she was a child he was an adult. He shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place.

Ot gets worse. Apparently its not the Radfords fault their shop got a tit rating, its the newspaper picking on them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Anyone knows how "ask me something" works on insta? I couldn't resist and asked Kay-eh the Big Radford Question but she never bothered to answer and I can't see any stories with any answers for others šŸ¤” whats the point ?
Also asked Sue after the sausage casserole story, no reply either.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So this week many people on pre payment meters like us have found potentially they are spending Ā£15 a DAY on electricity.

I don't know what we'll do.

Surely the bragfords costs for the magic pie factory will be very high so sue will be whining in a few weeks about the bills.

With the start of these prices who is honestly going to continue to purchase these pies???
I looked at the prices in covid and thought thatā€™s ridiculous. Iā€™d could feed 16 kids and 3/4 adults a full cooked meal (with some seconds) and a desert for the price of 1 family pies. 1 family pie wouldnā€™t feed that many even though they might try to make it stretch.

Reactions: 9
Anyone knows how "ask me something" works on insta? I couldn't resist and asked Kay-eh the Big Radford Question but she never bothered to answer and I can't see any stories with any answers for others šŸ¤” whats the point ?
Also asked Sue after the sausage casserole story, no reply either.
She just didnā€™t answer any of the questions. Sheā€™s done this a few times and either not answered any or just answered the generic ā€˜youā€™re so prettyā€™ questions

Reactions: 9
I looked at the prices in covid and thought thatā€™s ridiculous. Iā€™d could feed 16 kids and 3/4 adults a full cooked meal (with some seconds) and a desert for the price of 1 family pies. 1 family pie wouldnā€™t feed that many even though they might try to make it stretch.
It wouldn't cos noel doesn't know how to do decent pie sizes for his own family never-ending his customers

Reactions: 6
I
She would never home school during lockdown she admitted to her health visitor she was struggling to cope
Lol, remember Chloe? teaching, I think phoebe how to hold a pencil. Fair enough, she probably was in reception so needs guidance, but you could tell no-one else gave a tit!
then sue went off in the range rover to pick up laptops for the kids from the school, while she was waiting for Ellie and I think James or Luke's engraved ipads to come!! And they'd just spent thousands on that rank marble table, but they couldn't do any home school without them...and this is a family that advertised how good talk talk is for a large family with so many devices!

one of my sons friends learned off the xbox, which I know they have a few of, or a phone. We had one Ā£99 laptop off eBay and I was shoving one kid out ready to get the next one ready, and I only had two school age šŸ˜‚ I would never do it again, the stress nearly finished me off!

Then the senco rang a week later asking if we needed to borrow a laptop because my sons autistic, he was on the priority list while they tried to sort everything out, i never knew, and no, we have one to share so we won't take a laptop just because we can. Rant over...šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Adults can get the Disney princess makeover. But they aren't allowed to walk around Disney parks.
adults seem to be able to pay to have a makeover, but in terms of outfits they have to disneybound as they aren't allowed to walk around the park in costume. that said, it's a whole separate service. the bibbidi bobbidi boutique where the girls were treated to expensive Disney makeovers has an age limit of 12 years old - so Sue wouldn't have seen any adults gettibg a makeover within the boutique when she was with the girls. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 8
Did I read the daily comments right. A woman being called. Akaren becuase she said it was wrong for a 18 year old to be sleeping with a 13/14 year old,
and thatā€™s sue said yes so itā€™s ok.
pits RAPE. Not ok, he raped her because letā€™s be honest legally a 13 year old can not give consent. I seriously worry about some of these fans . I worry if they have kids oh itā€™s ok for that adult to abuse u . bleeping skanks

Reactions: 22
Did I read the daily comments right. A woman being called. Akaren becuase she said it was wrong for a 18 year old to be sleeping with a 13/14 year old,
pits RAPE. Not ok, he raped her because letā€™s be honest legally a 13 year old can not give consent. I seriously worry about some of these fans . I worry if they have kids oh itā€™s ok for that adult to abuse u . bleeping skanks
Their version of life differs from reality. If you watch 22kac with the idealism that is a great family situation and that ā€œclaiming no benefitsā€ doesnā€™t have a cost implication for the true tax payer in terms of the births and heath of the children and mother for nhs cost, schooling, extra refuse services which outweigh any tax they would pay to contribute towards it. And all those who say their kids will pay back when they start workingā€¦.hrmmm, which kids will they be in their social housing and 2 kids 2 dads Millie?

Star postā€¦

Someone needs to share the points the crusty, fly pie place highlighted rather than the ā€œitā€™s paperworkā€ bollocks some seem to think environmental health ponder on. Anyone?

Reactions: 13
Star postā€¦

Someone needs to share the points the crusty, fly pie place highlighted rather than the ā€œitā€™s paperworkā€ bollocks some seem to think environmental health ponder on. Anyone?
You? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Karen is a name of Danish origin, meaning pure. Purity seems to be an alien concept to the Radfords.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for chloe knowing how much she wanted a house of her own they could of easily provided a deposit for her
Literally. After all the babysitting the older children did and the fact they literally raised their siblings its the least Sue can do. If she has allllllllll this money then why isnā€™t she thinking about her childrens future and stability?

Reactions: 18
Literally. After all the babysitting the older children did and the fact they literally raised their siblings its the least Sue can do. If she has allllllllll this money then why isnā€™t she thinking about her childrens future and stability?
Because it doesnā€™t bring in the views and more importantly it doesnā€™t give her that dopermine high she gets from the constant kerching feeling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Everyday I realise more and more what terrible parents and people Sue and Noel truly are.

Reactions: 18
they were proudly displaying their 4* in the window in March. I wouldn't put it past them to put the 5* from the unit in the shop window. I only drive past, does anyone walk past to check?
No rating at all in the window today. Just two 'cash only' signs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we assume by the lack of posts on insta that they are away on their ā€˜much needed break awayā€™ šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.