Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
I don’t know if that’s just how it sits when parked up or whatever but it looks really low at the back, like they’ve got far too much weight in there or the suspension’s gone 🫤

They’ve only taken 4 kids to spend the weekend with… after being away for a full week, just wtf is that about
Isnt it on blocks at the front? Water drainage shower? 🤔

I've said it before and I'll say it again, makes me want to smash my whole eb collection with that chav buying them.
Me too..🤦‍♀️ Hate mine now....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Well being as anyone over 12 isn't allowed to dress up at Disney (so children don't get confused who the real characters are) and BBB is only available up to age 12 then I think Scratty Susan was telling porky pies!
I can't understand why they have issues with being honest, perhaps they didn't want tillie to feel left out with the others getting surprises and that's okay but would that have been so hard to say rather than make up obvious lies about adults being there even though that's not possible because of the age limit!

Reactions: 5

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
It's a disaster waiting to happen when you have that many kids at home, especially the eldest teens, none of which are capable of looking after the younger ones, the housework in their large house, (none of them do it anyway, and not forgetting the 5/6 dogs, and the worst of it is, announcing to everyone that you're going away, what could possibly go wrong🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably enough to recreate for more content?

lissy8219

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread.

Recap:

Tens of thousands spent on ANOTHER holiday to Florida. Most of the time was spent shopping and things they came back with include ghastly Minnie and Mickey ornaments and a Buzz Lightyear backpack for Sue. Millie's 21st was spent out there, in a mall of course and Archie missed his first day of Reception.

New sofas have arrived. Kids are already treating them as a soft play. Unsurprising really since they never go to actual soft play. Heaven forbid Sue spend the money on activities they might enjoy and that are age appropriate.

New puppy incoming. A sausage dog. That makes dog number 6.

Pie shop got a 1 hygiene rating. The minions don't care as at least the unit did okay.

Sue made the local paper for being an excellent mother and taking one child swimming.

In short, lots of pointing, bragging and spending.
Toy story back pack I think! Equally awful.lol

Toy story, Woody back pack I think! Equally awful.lol

[QUOTE="lissy8219, post: 11788380,
[/QUOTE]

Coffeeandcroissant

Anyone knows how "ask me something" works on insta? I couldn't resist and asked Kay-eh the Big Radford Question but she never bothered to answer and I can't see any stories with any answers for others 🤔 whats the point ?
Also asked Sue after the sausage casserole story, no reply either.

• Wow

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
It's a disaster waiting to happen when you have that many kids at home, especially the eldest teens, none of which are capable of looking after the younger ones, the housework in their large house, (none of them do it anyway, and not forgetting the 5/6 dogs, and the worst of it is, announcing to everyone that you're going away, what could possibly go wrong🤦🏻‍♀️
Oooooh.....lots we hope!!! 🤞🤞

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Oh god! Ingham vibes right there!! Everything is "so cute," ugghh. Think of your own content you bragging ugly boring pair of classless selfish twats. Must be nice swanning off on yet another "much needed" break whilst your shop is filthy dirty, and your pie orders are yet again behind. I'd be hanging my head in shame with everyone in the country knowing who you are and what your shop is called, and everyone knowing its disgusting with a 1 star rating. I'd be hurriedly sorting that out instead of flying to the Maldives. Mind you, I have a strong work ethic. I work longer hours than 8 until 2pm and I don't come home every 5 minutes because of a lazy stay at home lump who cannot get her kids to school. If my orders are piling up, I work until they are forfilled and sorted out. I don't take people's money and fly off.
Barnacle Bollocks and Flappy Flange need to get their lazy, scabby -arsed carcasses back to Morecombe and sort out their 1* shit infested pie shop that miraculously allowed them to ‘ treat themselves” to their 30 year anniversary trip...when is a decent newspaper going to get hold of the real truth behind these sleazy, chavvy braggarts and expose the truth about them? 😡🤬

🤣🤣🤣🤣 here's me currently 29 weeks pregnant with twins at 51!!!! (Naturally may I add) last set of twins born last year at 50.
Omg, congratulations!! ❤

🤣🤣🤣🤣 here's me currently 29 weeks pregnant with twins at 51!!!! (Naturally may I add) last set of twins born last year at 50.
Omg, congratulations!! ❤

B.B

I thought that too but didnt know whether to post my theory or not.
I think that theres a possibility this holiday alone together may be to get IVF treatment, as some countries have different rules around the cut off point in age, I heard one woman had successful IVF abroad at the age of 60!
do we know which country they have gone to?
Neverneverland hopefully 🙈🙈

• Haha