Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

what I think

watching one of these america vlogs and they said if it wasn't for the kids being at school they would of booked another week, another homeschooling family soon maybe

Reactions: 3

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Please can you tell me if those flies have turned to maggots only me dads going fishing🐟 and he wants to know will there be some next week🐡

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I may be wrong but everyone who seemed to be on their travel had vlogging cameras out etc I wonder if they were invited on a PR trip?
I noticed this too and thought it was an ad. I have to say there is no way I would have got onto that little private plane.

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Non radford related but I can’t comment on the Sullivan thread because it a tiktok thread why are they down as tik tok wen there main channel is YouTube can anyone do anything and see if we can have them changed to you tube instead of TikTok since they only have 882 followers on TikTok ( my daughter has more followers on TikTok ) 10,000 plus followers on YouTube

Little me.

VIP Member
That dirty stinking n should have been locked up for raping a 12 year old. He’s DISGUSTING.When he smiles it’s creepy, he looks like a man you would want to keep your children away from.
Reward for rape these days is a holiday in Mauritius. I hope they both get fucking blood clots.
Nothing but CREEPS the pair of them.
By the way gormless Sue you have nothing to be proud of, 30 + years with a child abuser.
Colin the caterpillar should have had him arrested. Your adoptive parents were too thick to do anything about it.😡😡😡
It should have said Maldives.

hey13

i’m not on insta, pls can someone tell me what katie posted that makes tattle think she is pregnant? thanks :)

• Haha