Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SAS20211

VIP Member
I noticed this too and thought it was an ad. I have to say there is no way I would have got onto that little private plane.
The welcome talk by the woman at the start of the hotel bit was strange too. It was more like a presentstion like all the guests were learning about the islands. Has anyone on here ever travelled to that resort is that a normal thing to do?

Reactions: 6

Little me.

VIP Member
What happened to the motor controlled bike thing Archie got last year. We only saw him ride it once then it probably ended up in the skip. Same with all the other toys and bikes, scooters etc. you never see them again.
I was just thinking the same .

CupcakeCrumpet

the minibus and porsche aren't parked and the lads are parked in front of the house, so that usually means they've gone away with the little ones

the local rag took a photo this week
Wasn't there this morning. Walked past the shop twice 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
You can watch without them benefiting from it on Yewtube
Yes they do- that’s why there’s advertising on their blogs thst chip in, and over a certain number of followers their revenue goes up. They wud not be on there for nothing-too clever for that,

Shinealight

VIP Member
My second daughter was toilet trained by 2 because she followed her older sister and copied her 😆 With that many older siblings I’m surprised it’s taken Heidi this long to be honest.
I was thinking the same, my youngest grandson is about 3 months younger than Heidie and he’s been clean and dry for weeks now as he loves to copy his two older siblings.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
In the going home vlog did they just say they are going to put the boys wardrobe full of clothes in joshs room? I cant make out what he means but surely not?
They did get Josh a new wardrobe recently, they showed it mid build as they’d not bought the hinges for the doors (ikea modular one where all the bits are separate)

lastdis

VIP Member
if they have gone for Ivf , do we really think sue wants it, she’s said many times no more babies and then Noel must go think of the money think of the attention . No doubt his big plan is ivf twins .

• Wow

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Another Maldives vlog...🥱
Wow, are the two of them thick!
Neither of them know the names of half the stuff they are encountering. It's called dragon fruit, Noel. You're in the food business, ffs.

Yes, oceans have tides. Noel sounded surprised.

The card was the 3 of spades, not clubs.

I was hoping Sue would just keep on swimming and escape. That was her big chance!

They seemed to be the only ones there. Other people must have seen them show up and took off. Maybe it was YouTube Influencers Week and all the normal people stayed away.

I felt a little bad for the bartender/magician. He was probably waiting for a tip, which those two were most likely too thick to give him. Too bad he couldn't make them disappear. They look like a couple of yokels misplaced in a tropical setting.
Sure that was camera man walking with Noel n then in the pool with sue wonder where he sleeping aswell lol

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I remember Harley’s mum moaning about something on fb about Harley and her other son replied. You do have more than one child! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Just curious has anyone requested the full report under the freedom of information act?

To get a 1* it’s gotta be really bad

Kelmum

There was something in the thread about visiting Wales. That is my dream. I am from Australia where it can get pretty dry although some beautiful nice green parts do exist. I watch a show called Green Valley with Ruth Goodman in it (I watch it on repeat it is that bloody good) it's so beautiful it is my personal Utopia. I hope to go there one day. Stuff Disney land crap, I want to visit where my forebears come from: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland.

Edit to add sorry for off topic

Apologies for my outburst. I have not been myself since the loss of our beautiful Queen Elizabeth the Second. "God rest our noble Queen, God save our Queen" 😭🙏
My dream holiday is to Australia I just imagine it to be such an amazing place you have such beautiful beaches and I imagine you can visit parts with different climates it has and always will be my dream and if I was younger I honestly think I would emigrate to that wonderful country I am so jealous that you live there. Is it as amazing as I imagine? P.s I’m in London

yazoo21

VIP Member
Why does Sue copy EVERY family channel ever 🤣
Caravan - Inghams
6 dogs - Saccone Jolys
Disney - brummy mummy

What’s next? Vegan for Family Fizz? Soft play in their house for DVG? I can’t wait to see 😂
At least the radford kids look clean getting school education the poor ingham kids look homeless and scruffy living ina dpd van and We all know there isn’t any homeschooling going on at all 😢