Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
When I was still a genuine (and rather naïve) ‘fan’ of theirs, I used to think that it would have been a brilliant idea for Sue to write a book based on her experiences of parenting. I actually suggested it to them in a comment once, and I know other ‘fans’ have too…
But now that I have woken up, I can see that it would never ever happen!, I don’t think Sue would possess the intelligence or the creativity to articulate writing a book, or even have the motivation. It would be a much more honest way of making money let’s face it!.
Chloe is different though, I’ve always thought that, she’s always appeared much more mature and personable than the rest of them. I think she will go far in life.
Ffs there will be a book now. As someone will be ghost writer for her. If hinch and Stacey solomon have done it I won't be surprised. If any publishers would pick it up now

Reactions: 2

yivshiv

Chatty Member
I can't understand why they have issues with being honest, perhaps they didn't want tillie to feel left out with the others getting surprises and that's okay but would that have been so hard to say rather than make up obvious lies about adults being there even though that's not possible because of the age limit!
Adults can get the Disney princess makeover. But they aren't allowed to walk around Disney parks.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
That’s so unfair, especially if it’s all their bills all the time as general household bills for when she’s not working but their just living at home as she won’t be working 24/7.
They should atleast get what the average use of a similar house/situation in the area then only pay business on the extra.
commercial rates are cheaper ... the new price cap is 34p for domestic, 21p non-domestic

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I hope archie enjoyed his special day yesterday even if he was dressed like a toddler and not like the 5 year old he is now.
I can't understand why they would want to dress him In clothes that aren't suitable and make things harder to be independent 😕
I'm sure it won't be long before we see a vlog of it
Do you have a picture please?

Reactions: 1

Peachy_R

you just reminded me! that post that Millie shared on FB - now deleted - about leaving an abusive relationship was commented on by Harley's mum. can't remember exactly, but it was definitely a positive comment, supporting and applauding Millie for having escaped, when the abusive relationship she was referring to was obviously the short-lived fling she had with Chester's dad. i can never tell whether Harley's mum is being sarcastic when she comments on/likes the posts Millie shares which are obviously throwing shade at her son, but some of the comments she leaves are totally bizarre, because if she's being sarcastic, it certainly isn't evident in her tone! that, or she's desperately trying to stay on Millie's good side to ensure she doesn't stop her from seeing her grandson. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m so far behind on this thread but could someone please give me a quick recap! What happened with Millie and Harley?? He was abusing her?😳

piggymummy01

This is my new favourite tweet ever. Those pictures are horrendous. My friend does it and shows me the crap she buys throughout the year. Literally bags and bags of plastic crap from The Works and Poundland, just so the kids have loads to open. That's not the direction we take with ours at all. Who wants that much shit in their house and posting a photo of huge piles of gifts is so crass.
I bought some things my daughter asked for during the prime sale and it was actually cheaper. Luckily I just have the one 😆