Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
if they have gone for Ivf , do we really think sue wants it, she’s said many times no more babies and then Noel must go think of the money think of the attention . No doubt his big plan is ivf twins .
is she even able to conceive? Surely by now she’ll be pre menopause if not going through it?

Reactions: 5

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
In the UK do you have a limit of dogs you can have in a house. In most states in Australia and it could be all states you allowed to have two domestic dogs per property.

Local councils do often have a law of only walking 6 dogs per person though. I mean it doesn’t seem they walk theirs often. Also they have enough people to walk them separately anyway. I have to say for not seeming to walk their dogs often they don’t look overweight from when I can see, they look good weights. That’s just from pictures though cba to watch their vlogs

Reactions: 5

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Many 5 years olds still have training wheels I don't think that's a problem my daughter still had them till 7

Reactions: 4

Winnywoowaa

I feel like my life just gets worse, These bloody idiots are running riot and now I have had a fast track two week wait for an urgent colonoscopy due to potential bowel cancer to try and rule it out.. feel like I really need some good luck in my life right now
I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you get the help you need ❤

10k trip to Florida lol. More like 50k plus
Bet they were funded it, jammy gits, get everything gifted

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Oh look. We are on a boat and there’s water and dolphins. Finally seeing them in the wild rather than a Florida zoo 😴 As for the music of it being “once in a lifetime”….
I dread to think how much Sue was squealing in the original audio

slmapg

VIP Member
Non radford related but I can’t comment on the Sullivan thread because it a tiktok thread why are they down as tik tok wen there main channel is YouTube can anyone do anything and see if we can have them changed to you tube instead of TikTok since they only have 882 followers on TikTok ( my daughter has more followers on TikTok ) 10,000 plus followers on YouTube
Wondered this myself, I thought they were mainly you tube vloggers?

I’d rather a card and a bar of chocolate any day of the week than have what they have,what you have is genuine what they have is all false
Happy anniversary when your special day is here
Xx
Thank you! xxx

You sound like a fantastic mummy, have a look on Facebook for things to do locally, near me we started a baby walking club round our local park during covid. Now the babies are older it’s a play meet up. And everyone takes something to eat. See if there’s anything like that.
Thank you so much xx I will look into that xx

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
What is she implying by saying the Katie has been asking for sausages for weeks, implying a craving?
Shes obviously been getting some sort of sausage .....😳🤷‍♀️

My absolute pet hate is people posting about their kids potty training. Nobody, at all, cares.
Exactly, who gives a 💩 about some kid having a 💩...if its that important Sue, meep a Bristol stool chart on your wall and the whole family can keep you updated....anyone interested, just off to ‘drop a kid in the pool” as they say...😂🤣

Shes obviously been getting some sort of sausage .....😳🤷‍♀️

Exactly, who gives a 💩 about some kid having a 💩...if its that important Sue, meep a Bristol stool chart on your wall and the whole family can keep you updated....anyone interested, just off to ‘drop a kid in the pool” as they say...😂🤣
Keep not meep!

Last edited:
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yes they do- that’s why there’s advertising on their blogs thst chip in, and over a certain number of followers their revenue goes up. They wud not be on there for nothing-too clever for that,
no it’s a different website. They get money from YouTube. But if you watch on yewtube they don’t get money from it