Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yivshiv

Chatty Member
When our kids were young if we ever went on holiday we all went. I had this thing about flying and if we flew anywhere we all went on the plane together. I couldn’t bear the fact that if there was an accident and we were on our own our kids would be left without parents. I bet that thought has never crossed these two ugly selfish twats minds. The kids get a sausage each whilst Crusty bollocks stuffs his greedy pervert face with Lobster. Selfish prats!
They deserve an award for the worlds worst parents.
So if you were to die you want your kids to die too 🤔. That's such a strange concept.
I would wish the opposite

Reactions: 7

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Yes I did, I posted them on the thread somewhere, but here you are so you don't have to go hunting.
Welcome back, we have missed you.xx
Bet Skanky and Scuddy are away together but cant resist looking at all the comments on here...Hi Sue 👋 instead of money saving tips for Florida, how about cleaning, food and hygiene tips for your clueless staff you employ that think open sores whilst dealing with food isnt a problem? Shouldnt have been given any star rating let alone a 1....🤢🤷‍♀️

Bet Skanky and Scuddy are away together but cant resist looking at all the comments on here...Hi Sue 👋 instead of money saving tips for Florida, how about cleaning, food and hygiene tips for your clueless staff you employ that think open sores whilst dealing with food isnt a problem? Shouldnt have been given any star rating let alone a 1....🤢🤷‍♀️
Wonder who they employ for “ damage control” ?...not only does their house stink, so dies their reputation....public figures?? Ha ha ......

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
The staff in reproductive medicine should deny them IVF when they explain now many kids they have. So many couples who do IVF would love just one!
It's not right for them and it is certainly not fair but this is the Radfords and when money is in the offing when do they do the right thing?

I may be wrong but everyone who seemed to be on their travel had vlogging cameras out etc I wonder if they were invited on a PR trip?

babybelle

VIP Member
Just flicking through Facebook and the Radfords page came up, so being nosey I went to look. When the girls did the Bibbity boutique thing, someone comments that they should do it for adults, yet when someone said Tillie is too old for it, Sue says she isn't, there were grown women having it done. Which is it Lazy Susan cos I'm confused????

• Haha

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Think she’s trying to get freebies from Next.. always promoting them. Don’t think they wud want you and your brood Sue, cuz your all a darn mess.

They will only say ppl are trolling them. That will be the story not them with their wrongdoings
Couldnt they be sent the full copy of the report that gave them a whopping 1*? 😳

Reactions: 6

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I know families right now with the average 2-4 children, 2 full time incomes and regular lifestyles struggling to fund extra curricular activities like football/ dance lessons for their kids, parents who would drive to school now walking for half an hour each way, part invites being sent out with the comments of no gifts allowed to avoid pressure on parents etc. This family label themselves as influencers. How is any of what they’re doing relatable to their audience? Read the room. Perfect time to be showing budgeting for big families, how to make food go further, how they make cut backs etc etc. but no, a new designer dog and a trip to the Maldives’s a week after the £10k+ trip to Florida…
10k trip to Florida lol. More like 50k plus

cryptix

VIP Member
I looked at the prices in covid and thought that’s ridiculous. I’d could feed 16 kids and 3/4 adults a full cooked meal (with some seconds) and a desert for the price of 1 family pies. 1 family pie wouldn’t feed that many even though they might try to make it stretch.
It wouldn't cos noel doesn't know how to do decent pie sizes for his own family never-ending his customers

lissy8219

VIP Member
Was having a wee nosey on the website for their anniversary getaway. There is absolutely no way they afforded two Disney holidays then a 20k Maldives holiday on a 30k per year salary. Their Maldives trip was about 5k each and that’s just flights and basic accommodation for the few nights they were away. She looks absolutely stupid with her tan and light make up on the flight home. Definitely on her way to skin cancer
I think she may have removed that photo I can no longer see it.

lissy8219

VIP Member
There will be a new vlog I bet boasting about their new pup Minnie. They have not actually said all that much on this- yet!

Anotherct

VIP Member
Ugh look at that paed0 sitting next to skanky Sue in first class. They really want to try and cover up his n0ncey behaviour by pretending that after 30 years they are in luurrve. Its sick, they are sick, he is sick for raping her, he should be in jail not swanning off to the bloody Maldives. What a grim pair they are.
I think it was business. They deffo can’t afford first!