The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Maldives vlog...🥱
Wow, are the two of them thick!
Neither of them know the names of half the stuff they are encountering. It's called dragon fruit, Noel. You're in the food business, ffs.

Yes, oceans have tides. Noel sounded surprised.

The card was the 3 of spades, not clubs.

I was hoping Sue would just keep on swimming and escape. That was her big chance!

They seemed to be the only ones there. Other people must have seen them show up and took off. Maybe it was YouTube Influencers Week and all the normal people stayed away.

I felt a little bad for the bartender/magician. He was probably waiting for a tip, which those two were most likely too thick to give him. Too bad he couldn't make them disappear. They look like a couple of yokels misplaced in a tropical setting.
Sure that was camera man walking with Noel n then in the pool with sue wonder where he sleeping aswell lol

Reactions: 6
Not really. My 16 year old corgi died of cancer three weeks ago and my 19 year old cat died of heart failure last week. I'm a bit of a wreck just now. 💔
Am so sorry..😔 to lose one pet is bad enough...sending you hugs and much love, you obviously loved them and gave them both a wonderful life and am sure you’ll have lots of lovely memories.take care..❤❤Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Think she’s trying to get freebies from Next.. always promoting them. Don’t think they wud want you and your brood Sue, cuz your all a darn mess.

They will only say ppl are trolling them. That will be the story not them with their wrongdoings
Couldnt they be sent the full copy of the report that gave them a whopping 1*? 😳

Sorry but them dogs aren't cute, I think it's the fur, I think normal furred ones are cute

Reactions: 8
If I was running around after that amount of kids all day I’d be sweating and too hot for a jumper!
Queen Sue is too superior to be running around after kids, she'll be sitting with her jumper and a coffee while her servants sorry I mean daughters run around

Sue has some nerve talking about having serious holiday blues when she's just spent more than most peoples yearly salary on two back to back holidays. Do you really hate your home life that much that you have to constantly escape? And then comes home and pays for a reading with a medium. She's always shocked when the medium knows stuff about her life as if she doesn't publish everything.

Poor Casper, 10 is a big deal for a kid and not even a brief story post. I wonder if they even remembered the poor lads birthday or if they were too caught up in "holiday blues"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There was something in the thread about visiting Wales. That is my dream. I am from Australia where it can get pretty dry although some beautiful nice green parts do exist. I watch a show called Green Valley with Ruth Goodman in it (I watch it on repeat it is that bloody good) it's so beautiful it is my personal Utopia. I hope to go there one day. Stuff Disney land crap, I want to visit where my forebears come from: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland.

Edit to add sorry for off topic

Apologies for my outburst. I have not been myself since the loss of our beautiful Queen Elizabeth the Second. "God rest our noble Queen, God save our Queen" 😭🙏
My dream holiday is to Australia I just imagine it to be such an amazing place you have such beautiful beaches and I imagine you can visit parts with different climates it has and always will be my dream and if I was younger I honestly think I would emigrate to that wonderful country I am so jealous that you live there. Is it as amazing as I imagine? P.s I’m in London

Please can you tell me if those flies have turned to maggots only me dads going fishing🐟 and he wants to know will there be some next week🐡

Reactions: 3
My dream holiday is to Australia I just imagine it to be such an amazing place you have such beautiful beaches and I imagine you can visit parts with different climates it has and always will be my dream and if I was younger I honestly think I would emigrate to that wonderful country I am so jealous that you live there. Is it as amazing as I imagine? P.s I’m in London
I'd love to emigrate to Australia. Except for the spiders. And the snakes. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Queen Sue is too superior to be running around after kids, she'll be sitting with her jumper and a coffee while her servants sorry I mean daughters run around

Sue has some nerve talking about having serious holiday blues when she's just spent more than most peoples yearly salary on two back to back holidays. Do you really hate your home life that much that you have to constantly escape? And then comes home and pays for a reading with a medium. She's always shocked when the medium knows stuff about her life as if she doesn't publish everything.

Poor Casper, 10 is a big deal for a kid and not even a brief story post. I wonder if they even remembered the poor lads birthday or if they were too caught up in "holiday blues"
Serious holiday blues? Tone deaf witch...wish I was in that frame of mind...instead I have serious “ how am I going to pay my Utility Bill blues”...theirs must be sky high...house, pie shop and the other premises..how the duck and how much are they raking in weekly for that worry not to be an issue with them? Watched part of the latest vlog on youtube...two classless chavs in a luxurious holiday resort being fawned over by low paid staff- didnt even give them the courtesy of a decent tip- Nowull saying “ they cant do enough for us “...😡🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holiday blues. Try 16 yrs. i don’t understand why they are being gifted holidays or having them paid for by tv. Why. They are nobodies

Reactions: 18
I feel so bad for the younger boys. Sue is clearly trying to live her missed childhood years through her daughters, and it seems as though the boys are ignored and left to be parented by games consoles once whoever their replacement mum was leaves home.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
bleeping thick witch. doesn’t know the difference between Spades and Clubs and Draughts and Backgammon. They both are absolutely clueless.
She giggles like a child which she still is mentally and Crusty giggles like a girl.
The sight of him in the pool makes you want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮
They are both so greedy too, if they can get it for free they will do regardless.
They don’t drink supposedly but certainly had their fill of drink on holiday.
They are vile creatures.

Reactions: 15
Serious holiday blues? Tone deaf witch...wish I was in that frame of mind...instead I have serious “ how am I going to pay my Utility Bill blues”...theirs must be sky high...house, pie shop and the other premises..how the duck and how much are they raking in weekly for that worry not to be an issue with them? Watched part of the latest vlog on youtube...two classless chavs in a luxurious holiday resort being fawned over by low paid staff- didnt even give them the courtesy of a decent tip- Nowull saying “ they cant do enough for us “...😡🤬🤬
Bet they never tipped. Tight arses.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
A local bakery to us (5* on their inspection) that's quite big on Instagram, similar set up with a production unit and a (clean) shop has been told this week their utilities bill for the production unit will be going up from about £6000 to £24000 - they work incredibly hard, if you order they send it out the next day, and the cakes and pies are delicious. Yet they may be ruined by this and these chancers aren't affected? Something is wrong in the world...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lancs live are advertising a 3 bed semi in Lancaster for under £100k. Sue and Noel could have skipped Florida, bought that outright and rented it back to Sophie and her family.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.