The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww 10s a big birthday. He would of appreciated a bit of fuss going from the Florida vlogs.

Christ that jumper. I looked fully expecting a Sue turtle neck special. Why is she drawn to these odd necklines?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aww 10s a big birthday. He would of appreciated a bit of fuss going from the Florida vlogs.

Christ that jumper. I looked fully expecting a Sue turtle neck special. Why is she drawn to these odd necklines?
Anyone who knows her knows she loves her jumpers? And who knows you Sue? You don't have any friends. And no one else cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not really. My 16 year old corgi died of cancer three weeks ago and my 19 year old cat died of heart failure last week. I'm a bit of a wreck just now. 💔
Sorry to hear that. I lost my dog in August. Its horrid. Sending you a hug xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Think she’s trying to get freebies from Next.. always promoting them. Don’t think they wud want you and your brood Sue, cuz your all a darn mess.

Channel 5 and the sun via their email contacts online.
I directed both to here...
They will only say ppl are trolling them. That will be the story not them with their wrongdoings

Reactions: 10

Too busy bragging about the Maldives, it was their 30th wedding anniversary in case no one noticed!!!! The Boys birthdays aren't as important as their 30TH ANNIVERSARY ( written in capitals in case anyone dared to forget)

Reactions: 16
You can watch without them benefiting from it on Yewtube
Yes they do- that’s why there’s advertising on their blogs thst chip in, and over a certain number of followers their revenue goes up. They wud not be on there for nothing-too clever for that,

Reactions: 6
She said the lovely food made her put on 7lbs! The poor kids probably lost weight when they already need more calories!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can't acknowledge or make a fuss of 10 year olds birthday or the older boys. But can take her 21 year old daughter to Disney and her kids. She's a mum to two kids she shouldn't be having the fuss and treated like a child. She chose to have kids so she should act like an adult. Priorities all wrong there.

Reactions: 14
She’s ageing terribly, she desperately needs someone with knowledge to style her properly as she constantly looks rough. That hair does nothing for you sue! You’re better off buying a Halloween wig from Poundland, it’ll suit you better! how can she look in the mirror and think she looks great o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes they do- that’s why there’s advertising on their blogs thst chip in, and over a certain number of followers their revenue goes up. They wud not be on there for nothing-too clever for that,
no it’s a different website. They get money from YouTube. But if you watch on yewtube they don’t get money from it

Reactions: 4
Did they even remember it 😬
probably not, they have so many birthdays to keep track of and Sue is far more focused on bragging about her holiday to bother dedicating a birthday post to Casper, as she would with the girls. just wait though - she'll catch up on tattle, read these comments, and respond by sharing a few stories referencing Casper's birthday yesterday, along with a few photos. it says a hell of a lot about you as a parent when so-called trolls have to remind you which days your kids were born! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 15
Looks like another bragging vlog up first day on our paid trip to the Maldives

Reactions: 7

If I was running around after that amount of kids all day I’d be sweating and too hot for a jumper!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another Maldives vlog...🥱
Wow, are the two of them thick!
Neither of them know the names of half the stuff they are encountering. It's called dragon fruit, Noel. You're in the food business, ffs.

Yes, oceans have tides. Noel sounded surprised.

The card was the 3 of spades, not clubs.

I was hoping Sue would just keep on swimming and escape. That was her big chance!

They seemed to be the only ones there. Other people must have seen them show up and took off. Maybe it was YouTube Influencers Week and all the normal people stayed away.

I felt a little bad for the bartender/magician. He was probably waiting for a tip, which those two were most likely too thick to give him. Too bad he couldn't make them disappear. They look like a couple of yokels misplaced in a tropical setting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.