The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least that will be new content. The current baby will be 6 months ish when Millie 's baby is due, I can just see the nex t Sun article with Sue and Millie and their bumps. She might even announce pregnancy #24 when Millie gives birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it’s due in September she can barely be 8 weeks, bit early to be announcing it so publicly 😐

Reactions: 8
If it’s due in September she can barely be 8 weeks, bit early to be announcing it so publicly 😐
Yes I was thinking that, but the scan pictures look at least 12 weeks?

on babycentre Sue used to announce it before her period was even due! She'd done about 5 tests by then, so by that standard 8 weeks is late 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she not 18/19 yo. The question is, whose going to raise the sibling she usually looks after if she's raising her own child 🙄 xx

Creepy that she even has her own fan page.

Reactions: 2
Yes I was thinking that, but the scan pictures look at least 12 weeks?

on babycentre Sue used to announce it before her period was even due! She'd done about 5 tests by then, so by that standard 8 weeks is late 😂
I’m 9 weeks and due end of September. So she must be due at the start

Reactions: 4
I just looked at the post and didn't read all of the comments but saw at least 3 that said "Aww finally!" as if she's been TTC for years 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just looked at the post and didn't read all of the comments but saw at least 3 that said "Aww finally!" as if she's been TTC for years 🤔
Like mother, like daughter.
I just wonder why some of them don’t go the opposite way and want to get something other than having babies out of life?

Reactions: 10
Sue has a few grandchildren now doesn’t she? I’m sure her son has children and another daughter has 2-3 kids. Surely that’s enough of a realisation (if having so many wasn’t enough) that she should stop reproducing herself now!

Reactions: 3
I think they meant finally announcing it because I seen a couple say yay the secret is out. Haven't seen her post about being in a relationship but her insta is mostly just pictures of her glammed up anyways.

Reactions: 1
I think they meant finally announcing it because I seen a couple say yay the secret is out. Haven't seen her post about being in a relationship but her insta is mostly just pictures of her glammed up anyways.
Yeah and only a few weeks ago on her stories she was drinking alcohol!

Reactions: 1
It's not unusual to find out a few weeks along though, or maybe they were mocktails.

Reactions: 3
I know it does happen but being pregnant at the same time as your daughters is a bit creepy imo. It's weird to have aunts and uncles the same age or younger. She really needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.