The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick nosey at the vlog. Looks manic in that house. And realistically how can it be anything but ?

I’m off for a lie down. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, I can't believe she's pregnant. 😮😮 She seems too young but I guess she's got lots of experience looking after them.
Maybe she just did it so she'd stop be used as a baby sitter 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it 2 girls that have children and they were both teenage mothers? That house will fill up even quicker if they all go down the same route 😂

Reactions: 3
How has she not lost one yet? I mean genuinely like how ? I have one five year old and I need eyes in the back of my head when we go to a play barn etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a quick nosey at the vlog. Looks manic in that house. And realistically how can it be anything but ?

I’m off for a lie down. 😩
I just had a nosey also,, WHAT THE duck IS THAT CHICKEN SLOP THEY'RE SERVING. LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF OLIVER TWIST 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Someone made a thread on mumsnet :

I think they meant finally announcing it because I seen a couple say yay the secret is out. Haven't seen her post about being in a relationship but her insta is mostly just pictures of her glammed up anyways.
Her facebook has a post that's visible.

Not at all judging young parents but it wouldn’t surprise me if some of them end up thinking that they’re just supposed to have kids ASAP (as in young/as soon as they have a boyfriend) and spend their life just having kids as that’s all they’ve seen their mother do and all she seems to think she’s been put on the planet for - to just constantly reproduce!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Unless they mean finally announcing it? She probably told friends and family when she was one day late!
Yes that would make a lot more sense rather than my thoughts of Millie on round three of IVF 😂

Nah surely the local council will give her a flat? Because there’s so many of them?
Can you imagine the housing officer coming to the house to do an assessment... "So how many children live here?" and Noel would be trying to remember their names and DOBs.

I hope all goes well for Millie, it'll be interesting to see if she courts the media or not. I did chuckle when she referred to it as a new chapter in her life, for most people a baby is a totally life changing occurence, but she has all but birthed her siblings so it won't be much of a transition for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just hope Millie and her baby are going to be ok and wish them every success.
I can't help but root for a young woman facing first time motherhood, who's been parentified out of her childhood as soon as she could physically carry a toddler.

Reactions: 12
I wonder will this scupper their Australia plans? If she's due in September I hope she wouldn't risk flying long haul a month before her due date.

Reactions: 1
I wonder will this scupper their Australia plans? If she's due in September I hope she wouldn't risk flying long haul a month before her due date.
Airlines generally don’t let you fly after 36 or 37 weeks and a doctors letter is needed to confirm the due date so I doubt she’d be able to go. I had to fly due to a family emergency while close to the cut off point and the airline were funny about it despite it being an hour long domestic flight, can’t imagine anyone approving a heavily pregnant woman to go on a long haul flight

Reactions: 4
If my mum was pregnant the same time as me I’d find it incredibly weird 🥴. Surely you’d want to give up having kids so you can live your own life without kids

Reactions: 6
I wonder will Sue give free childcare so that Millie can work FT the way Sue's mum did? When you have 4 under 5s another one probably doesn't make a difference.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps that’s why Sue seemed a bit ‘off’ in the last vlog? Baby envy!

Her baby will be 5months when Millie’s is born. I bet she will have another once Millie’s is born.

I wish Millie well, and a safe and happy pregnancy. She is a young Mum and it is daunting but I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Perhaps that’s why Sue seemed a bit ‘off’ in the last vlog? Baby envy!

Her baby will be 5months when Millie’s is born. I bet she will have another once Millie’s is born.

I wish Millie well, and a safe and happy pregnancy. She is a young Mum and it is daunting but I’m sure she’ll be fine.
Do we think Millie will do a Sophie and have 3 kids in fairly quick succession? I honestly think Sue will go for another. She is simply addicted to pregnancy and the early stages of babyhood until a year and half ish if less then she's done with the child and the next is either born, or very close to being born. It's disturbing.

Sue will be foaming now millie has taken the limelight off her pregnancy if I remember rigth sophie and sue were pregnant at the same time last time they did baby bump pictures I wish millie the best of luck in her pregnancy she not sort on experience with all those siblings

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.