The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never get counselling for it in my area, thank you though. X
I'm sorry you're struggling so much with the decision . I hope you can reach out to a charity for extra support which you need. A lot of therapists will also see clients at a reduced rate. My london based therapist normally charges £70 an hour for an evening session, I've seen him at his lowest rate and pay around a tiny bit more than half.

I did make the best decision for my family, I’m normally good at stretching finances and making things happen but this would be too far right now, maybe in the future. But here we have a family who blest on about not claiming benefits and they are essentially whoring their children/womb out for cash it just makes me feel sick it’s vile. X
You brave lady. Sending love xx

I'm sorry you're struggling so much with the decision . I hope you can reach out to a charity for extra support which you need. A lot of therapists will also see clients at a reduced rate. My london based therapist normally charges £70 an hour for an evening session, I've seen him at his lowest rate and pay around a tiny bit more than half.
I’m going to look into some kind of therapy thank you. I don’t want anyone to think I made the decision lightly I don’t usually believe in terminations obviously certain circs change that. I’m struggling with the guilt massively I was only 6 weeks so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I’m sorry I’m rambling on sorry guys xx

You brave lady. Sending love xx
Thank you so much, I’m struggling massively today xx

Reactions: 3
What another riveting new vlog.
Why do they even bother, surely the scans just blend into one.

Nice shot of all the brand new baby stuff. Why cant they reuse? Guess thats just part of the whole addiction.

Sue tried to be clever about Phoebes eye and said it wrong, its a birthmark!

Bit more chaos. Bit more talking and being interrupted.

Obviously recorded beginning of last week as she showed the chicken, in chicken soup slop.

Boring a dull yet again.

Reactions: 12
There really is no content, it’s dire. The R family are slightly more engaging........That’s worrying!!! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’re lucky that they had the majority of their kids before the changes to Child Tax Credit. Can’t imagine them raising 22 kids with only Child Tax credit for two plus Child Benefit, even with the magic pie shop

They’ll probably remain Britain’s largest family even after they can’t have any more kids, because no one can afford to have anywhere near that many these days (at least in the U.K., I know elsewhere there are more generous benefits). I hope their fans aren’t stupid enough to copy them because they’ll end up financially screwed
Their fans behave like brainwashed minions, blindly following Sue, never questioning anything that doesn’t quite add up. I often see people sharing how many kids they have/want/hope to have. It makes me shudder.

What another riveting new vlog.
Why do they even bother, surely the scans just blend into one.

Nice shot of all the brand new baby stuff. Why cant they reuse? Guess thats just part of the whole addiction.

Sue tried to be clever about Phoebes eye and said it wrong, its a birthmark!

Bit more chaos. Bit more talking and being interrupted.

Obviously recorded beginning of last week as she showed the chicken, in chicken soup slop.

Boring a dull yet again.
That’s a big part of the appeal for her- buying new things. Things she doesn’t need but buys anyways to keep the otherwise monotonous baby assembly line, remotely exciting. What a sad, desperate woman. When she did the egg vlog and revealed the other ugly baby item- swing? It struck me that she’s struggling to have that same excitement so many babies along.

She has had a couple of blood transfusions after the last 2 or 3 births

New vlog watched about 2 mins of crap, If your kid is running down the road, put the bloody camera down.
She haemorrhaged with at least one. A terrible experience for Noel yet here they are several babies on. Disgusting. I feel for Bonnie. Will have to see whose hip she will be shoved on.

Have they said they are on a particular type of holiday yet or is it still "visiting friends?" .
Apparently it’s just a visiting friends one. Take a large pinch of salt with everything that comes out of Sue’s mouth.

Does she not want a massive drinking sesh. I would need one
She has massive shopping seshs instead.

I did make the best decision for my family, I’m normally good at stretching finances and making things happen but this would be too far right now, maybe in the future. But here we have a family who blest on about not claiming benefits and they are essentially whoring their children/womb out for cash it just makes me feel sick it’s vile. X
No. They do claim benefits. They neglect to mention the child tax credits they receive. Correct, they bleep their kids out but alongside of the benefits.
They lie.
Like I have said and shown, they said they would never do this morning again because they had to chase the payment, They still did.

Sue was annoyed someone leaked her pregnancy as she said she wasnt going to announce till near her due date. 2 days later they were in the sun.

They are that thick they dont remember their lies!
That’s the trouble with lies. She tells so many that even she can’t keep her story straight!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She haemorrhaged with at least one. A terrible experience for Noel yet here they are several babies on. Disgusting. I feel for Bonnie. Will have to see whose hip she will be shoved on.
Think she’s already been handed over to Ellie these past few months. New baby isn’t here yet but Bonnie’s already far too big to entertain Sue!

Think she’s already been handed over to Ellie these past few months. New baby isn’t here yet but Bonnie’s already far too big to entertain Sue!
Yes she is walking now, that’s when Sue generally loses interest. Here’s hoping her and Noel won’t breed after this one.

She snapped at one of the kids when Archie ran out, her tone soon changed when she realised she was filming. It’s not the kids responsibility to look after the other kids though is it Sue
Not surprised. She has 2 personalities. One is exclusive to her family, the other to the media. Fake fraud.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to look into some kind of therapy thank you.

Thank you so much, I’m struggling massively today xx
Ask your gp if there’s available local to you. I didn’t think I would be able to get any, but the doc explained there was a self referral thing in my area, and after a phone call with a counsellor I’ve been referred for free sessions. It’s taken about a month in total but it’s worth it in the end x

Reactions: 2
Ask your gp if there’s available local to you. I didn’t think I would be able to get any, but the doc explained there was a self referral thing in my area, and after a phone call with a counsellor I’ve been referred for free sessions. It’s taken about a month in total but it’s worth it in the end x
Thank you I’ll ask about that x

Just watched tillie playing just dance and I just keep thinking, how absolutely irresponsible a parent can you be, grrrr. I would love a 7th, and our finances could stretch but I don't think I could do without my sleep, which sometimes sounds selfish but I think lack of sleep for 14 years is enough for this 32yo mum 🙈🙄

I’m going to look into some kind of therapy thank you. I don’t want anyone to think I made the decision lightly I don’t usually believe in terminations obviously certain circs change that. I’m struggling with the guilt massively I was only 6 weeks so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I’m sorry I’m rambling on sorry guys xx
I don't think anyone would make that kind of choice lightly.

Do you also have support in real life? I know it may not be something that is talked about, but it is common and there are other support groups and forums available.

I don't think anyone would make that kind of choice lightly.

Do you also have support in real life? I know it may not be something that is talked about, but it is common and there are other support groups and forums available.
I have some support IRL, I find it hard to talk to people about problems irl x

Reactions: 2
How old is Millie! She can’t be that old can she. I wander if she will move out now. Seems like none of them understand contraception.

How old is Millie! She can’t be that old can she. I wander if she will move out now. Seems like none of them understand contraception.
Is she not 18/19 yo. The question is, whose going to raise the sibling she usually looks after if she's raising her own child 🙄 xx

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.