The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel guilty and I’ve only got three kids. I worry I don’t pay enough attention to them. It’s impossible to imagine she can possibly spend much time with them.

Reactions: 6
I feel guilty and I’ve only got three kids. I worry I don’t pay enough attention to them. It’s impossible to imagine she can possibly spend much time with them.
I’m not sure this is the place for this but I had my baby 7 months ago and recently found out I was pregnant I have had to sit in my house today carrying out the second part of an abortion I am heart broken but I have older kids and the baby and I just cant give them all unlimited attention. I’m ashamed, riddled with guilt and truly heart broken over it and here we’ve got some dopey cow who’s got a vagina like a hippos yawn who just keeps having baby after baby with no thought of the consequences it’s awful. There’s no way all her kids have enough attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Going back to risks of pregnancy to the health of Sue I have to say I think the biggest risk during delivery will be the risk of haemorrhage immediately following the birth. The risk tends to increases with each baby.
My guess is that the hospital involved will have a full risk management plan for Sue (at the very least) to deal with any bleeding which occurs.

Quite honestly though they are in uncharted territory as it’s not usual to deal with a woman who has had this many pregnancies.
As a midwife (now ex midwife) the most I ever dealt with was a woman having her 12th or 13th. She never had any problems post delivery with regards to bleeding and perhaps Sue is the same. All being well her uterus will just contract down post delivery and no haemorrhage will happen.

As Sue looks well nourished and is probably monitored closely I would think any pregnancy or life induced risks to her health will be dealt with immediately including things like iron levels.
She has had a couple of blood transfusions after the last 2 or 3 births

New vlog watched about 2 mins of crap, If your kid is running down the road, put the bloody camera down.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure this is the place for this but I had my baby 7 months ago and recently found out I was pregnant I have had to sit in my house today carrying out the second part of an abortion I am heart broken but I have older kids and the baby and I just cant give them all unlimited attention. I’m ashamed, riddled with guilt and truly heart broken over it and here we’ve got some dopey cow who’s got a vagina like a hippos yawn who just keeps having baby after baby with no thought of the consequences it’s awful. There’s no way all her kids have enough attention.
Please don’t feel ashamed or guilty. You made the best choice for your family. We have discussed what we would do if we accidentally got pregnant and said it would probably be an abortion, we have 4 kids already and feel like having another would just be too much and not right for us xx

Reactions: 21
Please don’t feel ashamed or guilty. You made the best choice for your family. We have discussed what we would do if we accidentally got pregnant and said it would probably be an abortion, we have 4 kids already and feel like having another would just be too much and not right for us xx
I did make the best decision for my family, I’m normally good at stretching finances and making things happen but this would be too far right now, maybe in the future. But here we have a family who blest on about not claiming benefits and they are essentially whoring their children/womb out for cash it just makes me feel sick it’s vile. X

Reactions: 15
@CrazyGiraffeLady You know your family best, I hope you can also get counselling or support to help process it all, majority of families have a limit because money and time can only be split so far.

Have they said they are on a particular type of holiday yet or is it still "visiting friends?" .
No the same as she didnt say that the car seat was #gifted
She didnt choose it. Noel had no idea what it was going to look like. But thats the world of gifted crap and you have to gush over some truly ugly things.

To be fair if the Sun makes half it's content about these plebs I think that gives strong indication of their intended target audience.

Reactions: 12
well Thank you Radfords, I have found a new cure for insomnia, your boring vlogs.

they are so awkward, like they have watched a couple of big family vloggers and are trying to imitate them!
That and creepy Noel,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She snapped at one of the kids when Archie ran out, her tone soon changed when she realised she was filming. It’s not the kids responsibility to look after the other kids though is it Sue

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sending big hugs and lots of love x

Reactions: 5
Am so sorry even if it doesn't seem like it now your doing what's best for you dont fell guilty sending you gently hugs

Am so sorry even if it doesn't seem like it now your doing what's best for you dont fell guilty sending you gently hugs
Thank you so much I really appreciate it, it is the best thing for my family right now, if only I was prepared to pimp my kids out 🤷🏼‍♀️X

She snapped at one of the kids when Archie ran out, her tone soon changed when she realised she was filming. It’s not the kids responsibility to look after the other kids though is it Sue
Meek and mild Sue is a con
She has no control over the kids

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.