The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Millie will do a Sophie and have 3 kids in fairly quick succession? I honestly think Sue will go for another. She is simply addicted to pregnancy and the early stages of babyhood until a year and half ish if less then she's done with the child and the next is either born, or very close to being born. It's disturbing.
I think Sue is going to keep going until her body hits menopause and she's not physically able to anymore. They always say 'this is the last one' since about 18? And it never is.

She has spent more of her adult life pregnant than not!!!

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine how many radfords theyll be in 100 years? Imagine trying to do the family tree for a school project 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very surprised about Millie but she's always stood out on her own so I think she will do great. Interesting to see if the media will be interested in the mother & daughter pregnant at the same time thing as they were when Sophie had her first? or I wonder if Millie will keep it to herself and not play the media game?

Reactions: 5
Very surprised about Millie but she's always stood out on her own so I think she will do great. Interesting to see if the media will be interested in the mother & daughter pregnant at the same time thing as they were when Sophie had her first? or I wonder if Millie will keep it to herself and not play the media game?
I think her having a public Instagram answers your question plus her parents posting it on their page. Probably sat waiting for the offers and gifted items to roll in.

Reactions: 9
I just think it's incredibly sad ,Millie is only 18 her life hasn't begun yet away from the family and yet she's starting down the baby route ...I expect it will be the first of many

Reactions: 8
I just think it's incredibly sad ,Millie is only 18 her life hasn't begun yet away from the family and yet she's starting down the baby route ...I expect it will be the first of many
I think it’s really sad, I hope she doesn’t end up like her mum

I think her having a public Instagram answers your question plus her parents posting it on their page. Probably sat waiting for the offers and gifted items to roll in.
She doesn't seem to post much on there - just glam pics from what I could see. Her parents would have to make a post once she had - look at the amount of comments on both posts asking/confirming that Millie's pregnant. The timing is good to get hand downs from Sue's latest baby and/or Bonnie though.
I'm hoping for more from Millie than that. I always thought she stood apart from her family a bit in that the shows showed her having her own room from a young age and she was very open about people making fun of her family at school rather than glossing over it and she's addressed that her Mum spends money like crazy so she tries to side with her Dad when they're making large purchases. She comes across as very competent and independent so I hope nothing changes. I think she can handle it.

Reactions: 2
I'm not that surprised Millie is pregnant.
She's 18 and for almost her entire life her mother has been pregnant and bragging about starting a family at 14. The kids will grow up thinking in some sense this is their normal to be constantly pregnant or pregnant young.
We can all say for sure her parents must have missed sex education and the usefulness of condoms so why would Sue or Noel teach Millie about using protection.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how many radfords theyll be in 100 years? Imagine trying to do the family tree for a school project 😂
I was thinking this. Imagine how many grand children Sue and Noel could end up and how many cousins each grand child will have. We always laugh about our family gatherings being quite crazy as we have quite a large family but obviously no where near as large as Sues - will be ridiculous!

Good luck to Mille.

But I can’t see this sitting right with Sue at all/

Reactions: 3
My great-great grandmother had a huge amount of children (not by choice, no effective contraception, brute of a husband). She worked hard outside the home and finally died in her 50's of heart failure.
The sheer amount of children and grandchildren etc.meant that people really didn't know they were related and cousins did start relationships in complete ignorarance.
This was in the 1880's not 2020.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it’s really sad, I hope she doesn’t end up like her mum
Maybe it’s what she wants? I was 19 when I fell pregnant....it was a planned pregnancy (although I had been with my partner 3 years by that point) but we knew we wanted children young.

I know it’s probably not the same situation but if this is what she wants then good luck to her x

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s what she wants? I was 19 when I fell pregnant....it was a planned pregnancy (although I had been with my partner 3 years by that point) but we knew we wanted children young.

I know it’s probably not the same situation but if this is what she wants then good luck to her x
From what we know Millie left school without GCSE's and works in McDonalds, living at home and seems to be single. In the new economic climate it really isn't what it used to be, when you could stay on tax credits until your child was at school. Very, very few 18 year olds would be wise to actually plan a baby at that age. In saying that she'll be fine, she's raised enough siblings to know more than most first time mums.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not that surprised Millie is pregnant.
She's 18 and for almost her entire life her mother has been pregnant and bragging about starting a family at 14. The kids will grow up thinking in some sense this is their normal to be constantly pregnant or pregnant young.
We can all say for sure her parents must have missed sex education and the usefulness of condoms so why would Sue or Noel teach Millie about using protection.
This. They are only doing what they have seen their parents do. Since her mother got pregnant at 14, she probably thinks 18 is ancient.

From what we know Millie left school without GCSE's and works in McDonalds, living at home and seems to be single. In the new economic climate it really isn't what it used to be, when you could stay on tax credits until your child was at school. Very, very few 18 year olds would be wise to actually plan a baby at that age. In saying that she'll be fine, she's raised enough siblings to know more than most first time mums.
I’m 30 now, I still worked when I had my first (and 2nd!) she may have a partner who just doesn’t feature, maybe he has a good job etc.

I really don’t like when people make assumptions about ‘young mums’ I had it constantly, every dr/midwife/health visitor always assumed my son was an accident, always mentioning it at every appointment, just because you choose to have a child young doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m 30 now, I still worked when I had my first (and 2nd!) she may have a partner who just doesn’t feature, maybe he has a good job etc.

I really don’t like when people make assumptions about ‘young mums’ I had it constantly, every dr/midwife/health visitor always assumed my son was an accident, always mentioning it at every appointment, just because you choose to have a child young doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world x
And on the flip side of this you get questioned why at 27 you have no plans for kids yet. You can’t win if you’re 19,29 or 39

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.