The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do The Sun actually report on anything that isn't Radford related? They seem to make half of their content.
Even though at one point it was reported they didn’t want the publicity, yet around Christmas the media was full of different news stories about them. Perhaps this is when the magic pie shop closed due to hygiene reasons and they were desperate to fund Christmas.

Reactions: 4
Even though at one point it was reported they didn’t want the publicity, yet around Christmas the media was full of different news stories about them. Perhaps this is when the magic pie shop closed due to hygiene reasons and they were desperate to fund Christmas.
They lie.
Like I have said and shown, they said they would never do this morning again because they had to chase the payment, They still did.

Sue was annoyed someone leaked her pregnancy as she said she wasnt going to announce till near her due date. 2 days later they were in the sun.

They are that thick they dont remember their lies!

Reactions: 12
Sue cant believe she only has a few weeks left of this pregnancy before she has to start on the next pregnancy. She does look brilliant for being pregnant for the majority of her teenage and adult life. Her earthly remains should be donated to science when the time comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sue cant believe she only has a few weeks left of this pregnancy before she has to start on the next pregnancy. She does look brilliant for being pregnant for the majority of her teenage and adult life. Her earthly remains should be donated to science when the time comes.
I thought this. Surely 22nd time round you would be used to it 😂

I thought this. Surely 22nd time round you would be used to it 😂

You joke but this is what bothers me more than anything. The doctors have told her she is risking her life having future pregnancies. I’m sorry but I think that’s disgusting to put your wants before your child’s welfare. I have one child. I would love another child but not at the risk of leaving my son without a mum at 5 years old! She has enough. 6 is a big family, 8 is a lot. 22 is obsessive. An addiction. She’s gonna have a major meltdown when she goes through the menopause.

Reactions: 25
You joke but this is what bothers me more than anything. The doctors have told her she is risking her life having future pregnancies. I’m sorry but I think that’s disgusting to put your wants before your child’s welfare. I have one child. I would love another child but not at the risk of leaving my son without a mum at 5 years old! She has enough. 6 is a big family, 8 is a lot. 22 is obsessive. An addiction. She’s gonna have a major meltdown when she goes through the menopause.
After they lost Alfie, I think it became more real to them that there were huge risks with her age and the state of her reproductive system. But then I think after they had one more healthy baby without complications (and then another and another) they seemed to forget the risks and just carried on having loads again despite constant warnings from doctors.

Reactions: 7
After they lost Alfie, I think it became more real to them that there were huge risks with her age and the state of her reproductive system. But then I think after they had one more healthy baby without complications (and then another and another) they seemed to forget the risks and just carried on having loads again despite constant warnings from doctors.
Is this her fifth since Alfie passed? That’s a large family in itself! Wow.

Reactions: 6
What I found weird was that she said that since Alfie she doesn't enjoy pregnancy and has a lot of anxiety. Why would you go through it again every year then? It really must be a need or compulsion for her rather than just wanting another child.

Reactions: 15
I think she’s addicted to the attention you get in pregnancy. All the fuss, new things then a baby who depends on you 100%. She must barely have time to speak to most of her children. How can you possibly have meaningful relationships with them like a normal mother with her children. The whole thing is very odd. She is simply a baby making machine not an actual mum. Their life must just be coping not living. I don’t know about what her older children have done but I hope they have more ambition than their parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I think she’s addicted to the attention you get in pregnancy. All the fuss, new things then a baby who depends on you 100%. She must barely have time to speak to most of her children. How can you possibly have meaningful relationships with them like a normal mother with her children. The whole thing is very odd. She is simply a baby making machine not an actual mum. Their life must just be coping not living. I don’t know about what her older children have done but I hope they have more ambition than their parents.
As much as Sue maintains that they give their children individual time it is glaringly obvious from the vlogs that even a back and forward conversation is just not possible for longer than a minute. I remember Max's? birthday vlog and he was opening his present and within the space of a minute there were tens of interruptions. She's only lying to herself really. The children have even said it themselves, but Sue doesn't seem to listen to their thoughts either.

Reactions: 14
It’s really sad as the kids all seem to be nice kids yet they are having to accept that they get very little parental attention and the older ones parent the little ones.

i know that’s not unusual in big families (my dads one of 8 and his mum was made a widow when the youngest was a baby) but having 22 kids is a joke.

Reactions: 7
As much as Sue maintains that they give their children individual time it is glaringly obvious from the vlogs that even a back and forward conversation is just not possible for longer than a minute. I remember Max's? birthday vlog and he was opening his present and within the space of a minute there were tens of interruptions. She's only lying to herself really. The children have even said it themselves, but Sue doesn't seem to listen to their thoughts either.
In all the "... kids and counting" shows they have done the kids always say in their interviews that they think she should stop having babies and the older ones say she should appreciate the ones that she does have.... very interesting that they're saying that on TV and she still isn't listening and telling everyone that the kids love it as much as her and Noel do :unsure:

• Sad
I’m not even related to Sue and I worry about her in pregnancy.

It certainly is high risk. I wouldn’t even want to travel or want to be away from home if I was her but that is personal opinion.

In the C4 programmes the older ones were always saying she needed to stop having more children. Will be interesting to see how many don’t have children or have just one or two children to give them the attention they never had.

In the C4 programmes the older ones were always saying she needed to stop having more children. Will be interesting to see how many don’t have children or have just one or two children to give them the attention they never had.
When Sophie had children she was adamant she wouldn’t be like Sue. From what I’ve gathered from interviews, she and her husband planned to have two and accidentally had the third, but have been careful since then not to have more. I wonder if she wanted to give her kids more love and attention than Sue would’ve been able to give her.

The saddest thing was one of the boys , Luke I think in one of the earliest programmes saying that each baby replaced an older child, but .."they'll always remember us as their children". It was very poignant in an odd sort of way. In the next breath Sue was saying how the children want her to have more and really love being in a big family.
Sue must have some sort of really strong defence/self protection mechanism that she can watch her children saying (on national tv) that they want her to stop having children but then say the opposite. I feel most sorry for Chloe, she has had to sacrifice the most and bear so much anxiety surrounding Sue's pregnancies.

• Sad
I'd be far more interested in a TV company approaching her to do a psychological assessment of her and Noel. Much the same as they do to understand serial killers or hoarders. She is essentially hoarding babies with no thought for the toddlers/teenagers/adults that they become. I don't watch them anymore as I find the whole set-up uncomfortable. You cannot convince me that it is safe and healthy to rear that many kids.

Reactions: 27
The saddest thing was one of the boys , Luke I think in one of the earliest programmes saying that each baby replaced an older child, but .."they'll always remember us as their children". It was very poignant in an odd sort of way. In the next breath Sue was saying how the children want her to have more and really love being in a big family.
Sue must have some sort of really strong defence/self protection mechanism that she can watch her children saying (on national tv) that they want her to stop having children but then say the opposite. I feel most sorry for Chloe, she has had to sacrifice the most and bear so much anxiety surrounding Sue's pregnancies.
Exactly! and I think Luke was only around 15/16 at the time - an odd thing for a teenager to be saying and kind of sad too. I don't think any of the kids have ever really said that they love being in a big family? They're not exactly going to say that they hate it or anything like that but they've never praised it either.
I think it might've been in the same program that Chloe said she doesn't want any kids of her own as she's already done so much for her siblings?

Reactions: 1
Going back to risks of pregnancy to the health of Sue I have to say I think the biggest risk during delivery will be the risk of haemorrhage immediately following the birth. The risk tends to increases with each baby.
My guess is that the hospital involved will have a full risk management plan for Sue (at the very least) to deal with any bleeding which occurs.

Quite honestly though they are in uncharted territory as it’s not usual to deal with a woman who has had this many pregnancies.
As a midwife (now ex midwife) the most I ever dealt with was a woman having her 12th or 13th. She never had any problems post delivery with regards to bleeding and perhaps Sue is the same. All being well her uterus will just contract down post delivery and no haemorrhage will happen.

As Sue looks well nourished and is probably monitored closely I would think any pregnancy or life induced risks to her health will be dealt with immediately including things like iron levels.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.