The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found her kids school in seconds by those certificates on her instagram. You can clearly work out the school’s motto even with her doing a poor job at trying to scribble it out. She needs to be more careful 🥲
I found it a while ago really easily, not hard once you know their address to google "Primary schools Morecombe" and work out from the uniform where they go, it's a pretty rare combination red and green even near them the others are blue/white/grey or green or red with white and grey

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A poem : Pies stuffed down his pants,sure as hell she found him tasty, unbeknown to noel,sue liked a bit of beef and more. Donning yet more Disney attire,smug she was all over. For popping out nipper after nipper,muching on a pie in between time it was for more fun,Primarks become the new craze,her new phase in life was ferrying the fam all over for noel just looked on and asked, "hey,you fancy a pie or two ? " To which she replied " oh no noel one can't now,for one has the Primark,fill a basket in seconds challenge to complete "

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sue's been reading here again 👋 Sue, She has to point out how well behaved the kids were and how Chester Zoo didn't make a sound :rolleyes:
View attachment 1524290
Why are they even taking Chester Zoo and Awfeelia to Disney World?
They won’t have a clue! even the likes of Bonnie (duck I hate that name 🤢) and Heidie are too young.
When my kids were small and we were asking around about the best age to take kids amongst families that had already been there they were all in agreement… wait until they’re a bit older (at least 7) or they just won’t appreciate it or probably even remember it.
We went when they were 9 and 8 and were so glad we waited.
Radfrauds definitely more money than sense.

Reactions: 15
Not think noels t-shirt he wore to airport looks like its been cut off a rug or something, bad taste for someone so fussy...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not think noels t-shirt he wore to airport looks like its been cut off a rug or something, bad taste for someone so fussy...
he's very fussy didn't you know is Nowull 😄looks like sue's next wallpaper inspo. Tbh I laughed at the dad mode video, he's such a bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Millie really influences people doesn't she? I mean 2 children, no job, a house, and now a trip to Florida. But of course not one person in their family claim benefits!!!! Of course they don't do they Millie?

Reactions: 37
I don't think 6 months is that young for a passport? My daughter had one before she was 2 months old because her dad's family aren't English so we went to visit when she was 3 months
Im sure children can get added onto parents passports too?

Reactions: 6
I don't think 6 months is that young for a passport? My daughter had one before she was 2 months old because her dad's family aren't English so we went to visit when she was 3 months
It is during the current climate when people are waiting months for them to come through as standard renewals, let alone first passports.

Reactions: 12
Is she providing them with spending money? Particularly Sophie and her children along with Millie and her 2 kids. Disney isn’t cheap and Sophie is going because it was paid for. I don’t think there rolling in the money so is sue also going to pay for everyone her grandchildren want

Reactions: 14
It is during the current climate when people are waiting months for them to come through as standard renewals, let alone first passports.
I know of people who have got passports back in less than 2 weeks recently I think its just a lottery with it 🤔 and let's face it they probably paid extra and went directly to the passport office

Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same as soon as i saw it, their fashion sense is really going really weird! I mean nowells t shirt Sue's dungarees and making poor archie dress like a 2 year old

Is she providing them with spending money? Particularly Sophie and her children along with Millie and her 2 kids. Disney isn’t cheap and Sophie is going because it was paid for. I don’t think there rolling in the money so is sue also going to pay for everyone her grandchildren want
The holiday is definitely on sue! She booked all them character dinnings for them all! Inwonder did she invite Chris and his kids as if not that's dam right cruel ans she should be ashamed

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.