The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found her kids school in seconds by those certificates on her instagram. You can clearly work out the school’s motto even with her doing a poor job at trying to scribble it out. She needs to be more careful 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t make a whole new drink because of a fly landing on my cup, I’d still drink it
Me too lol

Found her kids school in seconds by those certificates on her instagram. You can clearly work out the school’s motto even with her doing a poor job at trying to scribble it out. She needs to be more careful 🥲
They never used to cover it up either so if people wanted to know they would know, luckily I don't think they are at the stalker stage of 'fame' yet lol

Reactions: 9
Legoland Dubai gave a load of influencers a free trip last month (check out Rebecca lamb and that car crash 😂😂😂😂) so Sue probably thought she would be next.
🤦‍♀️😳 oh God, hope Millie’s not getting ideas of being one of the many Dubai Porta Potty Influencers......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No I'm the same I would of made him leave it at home
I think he may be one of the boys that are on the autistic spectrum (pure armchair diagnosis & I have boys the same age with autism that are similar) and he'd need something familiar, plus he's probably hoping E.T can take him home with him :LOL:

Reactions: 15
Sue will also be fuming that they have 26 people as they will need 2 mini buses. Last time they had a 15 seater mini bus and a truck thing. We all know when they went to the park all 16 crammed in the one mini bus and they only paid for 1 parking but this time they are gonna have to take 2 so she's gonna have to drive it. We all know it's going to be the same brag, brag, brag. The kids getting lots of toys and crap that they can't fit in the suitcase. Actually I noticed Casper has his ET he bought last time they were there. Surely that's quite big and you would encourage him not to take it with him?
The kids control Sue, not the other way around.
After living in the Radford house for the last 4 months, ET phoned home. Now Casper has to return him to the peace and tranquility of Disney World.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the pie shop will be closed while they are in Florida as Chloe is also on maternity leave so it only leaves Jack and Luke unless they employed someone else since. As far as I was aware it was only Chloe and Noel who knew how to make the actual pies. Luke did the packing and not sure what Jack does. Anyway I was curious and just checked the pie website they haven’t closed orders they just got a message saying that orders can be 10 days behind which we all know means you need to wait at least 3 months for your order. Surely they could have just closed it for 2 weeks as they just gonna get more behind.
People have said before that they do actually have staff in there, they just don't get mentioned or get any credit for doing the real work, considering it seems as though noel is hardly ever there, as for chloe, she's on maternity leave having just had a baby which is perfectly understandable. Having said that, I agree about the pie delivery waiting times, those who already wait weeks for them to turn up, will no doubt be waiting even longer, I'm so glad I hate pies🤢 but even if I didn't, nothing will make me order from their company😂

Reactions: 12
People have said before that they do actually have staff in there, they just don't get mentioned or get any credit for doing the real work, considering it seems as though noel is hardly ever there, as for chloe, she's on maternity leave having just had a baby which is perfectly understandable. Having said that, I agree about the pie delivery waiting times, those who already wait weeks for them to turn up, will no doubt be waiting even longer, I'm so glad I hate pies🤢 but even if I didn't, nothing will make me order from their company😂
The minions are probably their biggest customers and they would happily wait longer for their pies to be delivered because S&N work sooo harrrd and their pies are the best on the planet (excluding Earth, I guess).
S&N really don't care about their customers or much about the "family business," it seems.
But they do care very much about their "image."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The staff don't make the pies, they just serve sandwiches and pies in the shop.

Reactions: 8
So the pie shop will be closed while they are in Florida as Chloe is also on maternity leave so it only leaves Jack and Luke unless they employed someone else since. As far as I was aware it was only Chloe and Noel who knew how to make the actual pies. Luke did the packing and not sure what Jack does. Anyway I was curious and just checked the pie website they haven’t closed orders they just got a message saying that orders can be 10 days behind which we all know means you need to wait at least 3 months for your order. Surely they could have just closed it for 2 weeks as they just gonna get more behind.
They don't close. They have staff in the shop, and they advertised for staff in the bakery when it opened, so presume there's staff in there too.

Reactions: 3
I’d rather eat nettles than one of their skanky pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe millie decided to go as its her 21st birthday whilst she's there?

Reactions: 8
Maybe millie decided to go as its her 21st birthday whilst she's there?
Probably needed a baby sitter so she can go out and enjoy her birthday but all her baby sitters went so she did as well (also who’d say no to a paid for holiday)

Reactions: 11
Sue's been reading here again 👋 Sue, She has to point out how well behaved the kids were and how Chester Zoo didn't make a sound :rolleyes:
C9B8A4E6-20A3-4AEA-9E0F-A4A20BBD1815_1_101_o.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.