The Radford Family #38 They have more money than sense; feel for the neighbours who have to share a fence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't go back to the 8th here. Maybe they are the same? Saying that it would still be cutting it fine
their primary are back on 2nd, both high schools 7th, college 5th for new students (Aimee, presume she won't carry on at school to do a-levels), 12th for everyone else

Reactions: 7
Why do they never all go on a holiday? Like every member of the family- they can afford it.
Cause the older boys probably don't want to go... plus imagine how nice and silent that house would be for them without all them kids there and the echoes of 'isn't it nowelll' constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i thought it was Aimee at first but she’s wearing pink. I think it could be James’ girlfriend? Same black hair.
Not sure if it's James' girlfriend. Someone made a list of the 26 people most likely going and it didn't leave room for extra people except for Katie's boyfriend. Ellie, maybe?
Could be a stowaway or a groupie, lol

• Haha
It’s quite sad how the older ones who are going never got given treatment like this, 2 Disney trips in one year. Seeing their siblings have the best of everything just because their parents have decided to exploit them for all they can whilst their just used as babysitters.

Reactions: 14
Cause the older boys probably don't want to go... plus imagine how nice and silent that house would be for them without all them kids there and the echoes of 'isn't it nowelll' constantly!
Jack and Daniel might end up having a better time than the rest of them running around in sweltering heat waiting in long lines for hours.
Jack and Daniel aren't missing anything.
Jack Daniels.....now there's a party!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not sure if it's James' girlfriend. Someone made a list of the 26 people most likely going and it didn't leave room for extra people except for Katie's boyfriend. Ellie, maybe?
Luke was on the list but has luke actually gone? She didn't look like a radford that's why I asked who it was

Reactions: 5
Ellie’s wearing a blue sweatshirt though and this girl is in a white mickey hoodie. I don’t think I’ve seen Luke there? So maybe she’s gone instead of him or sophies husband?

If they are going to Discovery Cove again that’s going to cost them upwards of 3K just for the one day. It is unlimited food and drinks/snacks though. There’ll be nowt left by lunchtime 😂
It’s the only way those poor kids will get enough to eat! Hope they sneak a snack in their bags for the next day. I cannot believe how S and N can justify 2 Florida holidays and yet feed their children such stingy portions.

Reactions: 12
Assuming this is their flight. Can you imagine those kids getting there at god knows what time and then there’s the trip from Melbourne and finding their villa.
Laugh at braggy sues delay but hoping it’s not been enough for them to get any sort of compo

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just thought they will get 600 euro each for the flight delay
I think that would depend on how long the delay was, after searching most websites they say 3 or more hours any shorter and they can't claim anything.
How much would they roughly get if it was long enough 🤔
Probably wasn't 3 hours but they will try their luck anyway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.