The Radford Family #38 They have more money than sense; feel for the neighbours who have to share a fence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - he's a perve, she's on our last nerve, they're off to Disney (again) for the holiday they so deserve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So they afford it by 'working' filming content for TV.....what about the magic pie shop excuse? Even Sue can't pass that lie off anymore. If Sue is going to delete all negative comments, she won't have time to do anything else. Ha!
Any travel agents on here to back up her lies??? 🙄🤔🤣

Reactions: 4
I think that would depend on how long the delay was, after searching most websites they say 3 or more hours any shorter and they can't claim anything.
How much would they roughly get if it was long enough 🤔
Probably wasn't 3 hours but they will try their luck anyway.
their delay was 4 and a half hours 😬😬😬 so there is deffo some compo 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
4and half hours though with a squabble of hyped up kids (who no doubt had a sugar loaded breakfast). What. A. bleeping. Nightmare.

Also Ellie is definitely someone else’s spawn. She might be Sue’s child but she’s not Noel’s.
86E2CDD1-A180-415F-AE27-6902094C4480.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Assuming this is their flight. Can you imagine those kids getting there at god knows what time and then there’s the trip from Melbourne and finding their villa.
Laugh at braggy sues delay but hoping it’s not been enough for them to get any sort of compo
They will get there early afternoon. Florida is 5 hours behind us

Reactions: 4
Ellie's face says exactly what we are all thinking 'duck off and stick that camera where the sun don't shine '

That other girl is not a Radford. Sue probably counts as well as she spells and said 26 when there's probably 30 going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Archie looks like a laughing stock in those dungarees, something you put on a 6 month old baby !

• Sad
I made the list but was only just a rough idea. I haven’t seen all of the Instagram stories and TikTok videos so I’ve just assumed with the ones definitely mentioned here then the youngest Radfords to fill up those last spaces.
I assumed Luke was going because it wasn’t that long ago he and Sue were joined at the hip. Coffee shop visits and food shopping hauls on YouTube etc. I don’t think he’s been mentioned at all for a good while. Did he ever pass his test? Does he still work at McDonald’s? Did he ever get his own room?

I made the list but was only just a rough idea. I haven’t seen all of the Instagram stories and TikTok videos so I’ve just assumed with the ones definitely mentioned here then the youngest Radfords to fill up those last spaces.
I assumed Luke was going because it wasn’t that long ago he and Sue were joined at the hip. Coffee shop visits and food shopping hauls on YouTube etc. I don’t think he’s been mentioned at all for a good while. Did he ever pass his test? Does he still work at McDonald’s? Did he ever get his own room?
Luke seems quite opinionated (in a good way) so perhaps that’s why them being joined at the hip didn’t last long. Or they were just using him for constant since he’s bisexual, just like they milked tillies leg for content

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I also assumed Luke was going because they said 26 and I knew Jack, Daniel and Chloe would avoid them like the plague and they'd never in a million years take Chris or his kids, but perhaps the 26th member was indeed a girlfriend and not another Radford. Chris' kids wouldn't get so much as a sweet from their grandparents but their teenage kids partners are getting trips to florida!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ellie's face says exactly what we are all thinking 'duck off and stick that camera where the sun don't shine '

That other girl is not a Radford. Sue probably counts as well as she spells and said 26 when there's probably 30 going 😂
They might of let Samson out the cupboard for this holiday 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's many negative comments all over there social medias about how they are affording it. No doubt Susan will have the deleted and blocked before long. 🤣 all usual deluded fans ' its fromm there hard workkkkkkk and its non if yurr biznesssss'

You are so savvvyyy Susan. Such a budget shopper.
What a bleeping wanker she is. She's covering up for her own overspending by acting like everyone could afford two trips to florida if they were just savvy like her. How thick do you think we are Susan? Does she think we all dropped out at 13? So she's once again making her struggling fans feel pathetic for not being able to take their kids to florida twice a year because they aren't savvy enough

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Ours was a short haul flight. Delayed 3hrs 30 mins in June and we got £220 a person back. I’m sure it’s more for long haul. She won’t be one to miss out on all that extra £££

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.