The Radford Family #38 They have more money than sense; feel for the neighbours who have to share a fence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26 people including kids, a baby, a tart, a numpty and a pae-o going on holiday together. Would be my worst nightmare !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the flight delay was due to the pilot and crew hiding, hoping the Terrible 26 would give up and go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Two bottles will not be enough. We had 1 week in Spain, the 4 of us got through 3 and a half bottles of SPF. They will be burnt to a crisp. That stuff she's got is expensive as well, there's nothing wrong with nivea or soltan.
Personally wouldn’t touch Nivea with a barge pole after seeing the chemical burns my friend had from Nivea kids (yes chemical not sunburn) and I know she’s not the only one it happened to either. There’s a couple that hit the papers. The supermarket ones often have a higher star rating and better for more sensitive skin, plus bonus not as expensive.
They would need atleast a bottle each unless buying over there but if they are I’d want min 5.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Personally wouldn’t touch Nivea with a barge pole after seeing the chemical burns my friend had from Nivea kids (yes chemical not sunburn) and I know she’s not the only one it happened to either. There’s a couple that hit the papers. The supermarket ones often have a higher star rating and better for more sensitive skin, plus bonus not as expensive.
They would need atleast a bottle each unless buying over there but if they are I’d want min 5.

Used nivea factor 50 all summer on 4 of us, none of us got burnt, even in 30+ temps abroad. It has 5star UV ratings. It's £5 a bottle. Supermarket ones can be good too though. Just saying braggy Sue doesn't need her expensive p20 they'll all end up being burnt if she only has 2 bottles, she must have more 2 bottles per person is closer to what she'd need for a fortnight.

Ellie’s wearing a blue sweatshirt though and this girl is in a white mickey hoodie. I don’t think I’ve seen Luke there? So maybe she’s gone instead of him or sophies husband?
Luke has posted on insta a boomerang of walking a dog, looks like he’s staying home

Reactions: 9
How would compo work if they claim the flight tickets as expenses on their tax forms, would they be able to claim compensation? Im not as 'savvy' as sue and don't know how fiddling taxes work.

How would compo work if they claim the flight tickets as expenses on their tax forms, would they be able to claim compensation? Im not as 'savvy' as sue and don't know how fiddling taxes work.
If they were operating legally, they’d have to declare the credit in their tax return. IF.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.