Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Yes all of a sudden they getting uniforms from George. Didn’t they do a whole thing on the tv show of them going to a local shop?
Also sue is really bad at adverts her voice sounds so boring and she doesn’t sell it well. Oh well anything for a freebie.
I’m disgusted at this, why is a family that is going to Florida for the second time this year and have recently purchased an expensive motor home and Porsche being given free school uniforms for their kids when there are so many people struggling to pay their bills let alone buy special school clothes for their children?
Please someone just make it make sense 🤯

Asda can fuck right off too now.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

hollydollydaydream

I’ve just emailed Asda’s CEO and told him that a family with a Porsche, a £90k camper van, a swim up pool, a hot tub and 2 holidays a year to America don’t need uniform freebies. It doesn’t go down with us ordinary people who are asdas bread and butter and struggling to get by on a daily basis. He’s got 2 choices. He either likes it…or he doesn’t. But I feel better for having emailed him!! Have a nice Sunday you “ordinary” people without swim up pools and a £90k Campervan!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Call me sad for noticing but while they were away Sue unfollowed Katie on Instagram and vice versa.

Imagine your mum unfollowing you over every argument like a teenager. Year 7 behaviour 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I've been reading this thread for a while but i had to join to post this. Been watching the tudors TV show. And now everytime this bloody actor appears all I see is noel radford. Is it just me 😂😂
Screenshot_20220808-192823_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Aab41

VIP Member
I’m of the same mind mum brought us up that way. In secondary we had new shirts and then rest was as I needed. I only had 2 blazers through secondary as mine still fitted and was looked after.
When I was going into yr 10 (bro yr 8 and 12) the school changed colours of pe kit and brought in needed a logo (as well as logo on school jumper)
So we went from bottle Green skirt and jumper no logo to black with logo.
White polo no logo to needed logo.
Red hockey socks went to 3 colour stripped.
Brought in hockey shirt (this was a unisex but meant boys had to change Ruby shirt)

Then boys
shorts /tshirt - just added logo.
Hockey/rugby top /socks changed

School originally said those playing on school teams had to get new pe kit. Yr 10+ not on school teams new kit was optional. For team players and yrs 8/9 it wasn’t optional.
This would mean mum would need to rekit all 3 of us but couldn’t really afford/ justify complete change for 3 (as bro y12 was doing sport) as our kit still fitted and each of us needed multiple tops, shorts/skirt and hockey/rugby socks due to amount of sport we did. 1 of each of new kit was around £80 (in 2000).

I was captain of the hockey team and on all the other sports teams.
Out of year 10 girls team players 2/3 of the girls representing the school at sport couldn’t afford the new stuff (and most of us still fit into all our existing kit). I went to the new headteacher as captain of the hockey team after a musical performance at the end of the summer term which he attended despite not taking over till sept. I explained how the change to new pe kit for those representing the school would take us from top of league (our school was very sporty) to not having enough players to enter the hockey, netball, rounders and athletics tournaments and badminton would go from 2 to 1 squad.
The head was lovely and he was surprised as he had realised that most the sports representatives were from families where money was tight. He didn’t want to loose his team players but want us to look like a team and when I said most of us don’t need new kit as current ones still fit. He allowed yr 10+ girls teams to play in the old green uniform skirt/jumper (except for yr 10/11 mixed hockey*). So everyone played in green with the white polo was optional logo (as most did multiple teams, practices and pe lessons we needed 3+ polos) and a few had 1 with logo rest not but most had a few new non logo (so nice white). The odd person had to buy a new skirt but plan green was 1/4 cost of the new style so got another green (or raided lost property). So we looked like a team.
Yr 8/9 girls moved to black logo skirt and jumper for matches and pref logo top but could use old kit for practices/lessons.
Yr 7 started with new.

Boys - similar to girls lessons/ practices old or new for yr 8+ but hockey /rugby matches were in new shirts and socks. They had to buy socks (£8ish) but if the family couldn’t afford a new rugby shift team members could borrow a rugby top for the match as the school brought a set to loan.

* The yr 10/11 girls and boys mixed hockey team made up of 50% girl/boys and was the best players from either yr 10 or 11 teams. We played matches in black shorts (logo or non logo), new socks (brought) and new rugby top, and skirt. As we didn’t have many of these matches 5/6 a year, I think all the girls borrowed the tops from school I know I did.
I'm really sorry but did that need to be shared, I fell asleep 3 times reading it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HotDawg

Chatty Member
The food bank near me is offering a (confidential) service to ensure children have school uniform and people like the Radfords getting freebies?! It boils my blood. There are hard working, loving parents who cannot afford the basics.

Reactions: 34

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She’s such a braggy, materialistic cow. Did anyone else notice how she made sure she showed the price of every single of those sofas on the vlog? It doesn’t matter how much it is, it’s still horrid.

Tliiie isn’t allowed acrylic nails at 12, which is a bit weird considering Sue would probably have been having sex at the same age.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

babybelle

VIP Member
Reading the comments on the asda ad reel. Someone asked why she doesn't hand down uniform to save money, her reply? She would get called into school if she did that. What a load of rubbish because a few comments later she says ( which since I read it half hour ago has now been deleted) she donates all the old uniform to the school to reuse. So it's OK for other children to wear your kids hand me downs, yet it's not ok for your kids to wear their siblings hand me downs. Her lazy Susan how about trying this, why not donate the brand new uniform you have been given to the school to give children who genuinely are struggling and who will possibly never go to Disney in their lifetime. You are a disgusting selfish woman accepting free uniforms yet spend like its water. I'm pretty sure some where on your thread you also accepted free uniform grants a few years ago and asked the school for computers when your kids were home schooling, yet you fuck off to Disney twice in as many months and are always away in your mega money camper van. You would probably take the food out of your kids mouths if you could you vile excuse for a human.
Sorry for rant but it infuriates me when genuine people are struggling yet this bunch get everything given to them when they can afford to buy it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Please can everyone complain to Asda and any other company that gifts this family stuff. They don't need it. Instead of giving freebies to this bunch of frauds they could be giving freebies to their employees or even better yet they could be paying them a better wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Klaus123

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a small bit of their vlog. When they come out of the maze and say we all need a drink. Where’s all the new shiny Klean Kanteens! They’d come in handy eh!

a maze that can take 90 minutes in blistering heat and no water between them?? 22 kids and no idea!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Mz BW

Chatty Member
how sad will it be for the second half of their spawn once they are old enough to realise she kept shooting them out every year purely for the brand & the money :cry:

• Sad

Little me.

VIP Member
Seriously somebody needs to report this pair of twats to Social services because Scratty is not taking care of those kids properly. A child can drown in seconds and she was 3 floors up bragging about the shagging parlour. She’s not for real.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
26 of them going- so that's Sophie's family of 5, Millie's family of 3, Katie and Connor, Sue, Noel, Heidie, Bonnie, Archie, Hallie, Phoebe, Oscar, Casper, Tillie, Max, Josh, Ellie, Aimee, James, Luke? Sending thoughts and patience to everyone on that plane with them. Actually I'm not sending patience, I hope someone on that plane has a right temper and tells them where to go. Those kids will be screaming the plane down while Noel watches telly and Sue brags at the camera.

I hope Daisy, Ayprill and Leo actually have a lovely time without their spoiled uncles and aunties ruining it for them.

I can't believe they're taking a 6 month old on a long plane ride and then somewhere hotter than satans ass crack. I do not envy them

Reactions: 30

WitchPlease

Ffs! These people are so far from reality it's unbelievable! I've just had to fill in an income & expenditure form as we can't afford the increase in mortgage payment, due to cost of gas electric and diesal! Never had a holiday abroad, can't afford a holiday in this country and I'm a fucking qualified nurse. I wish a hard rain would fall on this shower of shit

• Heart
  • Sad

DigitalFish

I know this is a bit late - but I’ve just returned from a weekend away at Holgates in Silverdale! The Radfords were there - they had the prime position in the touring vans (not sure if they paid the extra fee for that spot) but they only had one car and the camper van so not sure how all children fit in? Noel was also there - I only arrived on Friday but he was definitely there Friday so not at pie shop! The adults looked miserable and we walked past Sue with a face on scrolling her phone!

Tabia

Chatty Member
Can I suggest everyone on here complain to Asda. I just have. I told them how disgusting it is to gift clothing to a family who don’t bloody need it! Of course it’s just free advertising for this shit Company.

• Heart

piggymummy01

Can I suggest everyone on here complain to Asda. I just have. I told them how disgusting it is to gift clothing to a family who don’t bloody need it! Of course it’s just free advertising for this shit Company.
I'd rather see a struggling local mum get some help