The Radford Family #38 They have more money than sense; feel for the neighbours who have to share a fence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fuming would you be if you just wanted a nice holiday, turn up to the airport to realise this rabble are on your flight and then to get delayed for potentially hours and have to wait around with this lot :ROFLMAO:
Oh gosh!!! Imagine.

Reactions: 6
Sophie looks like she’s off to wrk in a building society not off to a Florida - her miserable bitchy face to boot. imagine being on a plane with that lot😱 Would get bk off

Millie is there! I was wrong lol
Corz she is -she wud never miss a freebie holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Susan has been on a deleting mission as predicted. Alot of the negative comments vanished. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can u imagine Sue sat there right now frantically refreshing her phone to remove any negative comments. Noowwwuuull did we weally only pay 10,000 pounds or was it 100,000 pounds? Your pies taste so gd they made us so much profittttt. Nowuull 2 of the kids hav gone misssssingggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like hell did she look at going to Greece only to find out that a holiday for 26 to Florida was cheaper. Sue, love, some of us carried on going to school after we were 13. We‘re not bloody stupid. A holiday to Greece wouldn’t bring in the same bragging rights would it?

All this money they’re wasting all the time. I can’t see much being invested for retirement. Memories won’t pay bills.

Reactions: 23
Like hell did she look at going to Greece only to find out that a holiday for 26 to Florida was cheaper. Sue, love, some of us carried on going to school after we were 13. We‘re not bloody stupid. A holiday to Greece wouldn’t bring in the same bragging rights would it?

All this money they’re wasting all the time. I can’t see much being invested for retirement. Memories won’t pay bills.
Deffo. The park tickets are around £900 if you want to go to Disney/Universal/SeaWorld. She’s such a liar.

Reactions: 9
That’s ridiculous! Neither of her kids are old enough to enjoy it and I can’t imagine anything worse than dealing with 2 that young on an 8hr plane journey never mind the sweltering heat and jet lag at the other end! 🥴
One of mine was that baby that cried the entire (2ish hour) flight once, it was one of the worst times of my life, pure hell
It is soo selfish really!

Reactions: 2
Lazy Susan has replied to someone on Facebook who’s questioning how they afford it. She says they ‘work’ filming content for TV. Boasting about the free stuff you get given isn’t really work 😡
So they afford it by 'working' filming content for TV.....what about the magic pie shop excuse? Even Sue can't pass that lie off anymore. If Sue is going to delete all negative comments, she won't have time to do anything else. Ha!

Reactions: 10
I would love to know where she found flights for £179. She ought to be a travel agent !
I HATE to defend them but there has been £179 return flights Manchester - Melbourne (Florida). I’ve seen another YouTube family ‘The Hackett Family’ have just finished their vlog series.
By NO means do I think that this Orlando trip is going to be cheaper than a trip to Greece though.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seen that too. I do not envy her going to Florida with a 6 month old. Think it is utterly foolish for them to be going at this time of year. Is Chloe going too?
It's just silly...far too hot and she won't get the full experience of the rides ect because shel be stood with a pram the whole time! We booked Florida last April to go this month then found out I was pregnant and had him around the same time Chester would have been born. First thing we did when we worked out how old the baby would be was change our holiday to somewhere else

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice Aimee's face!?? She is I think sitting down or crouching, they film her and she looks up, honestly if looks could kill!!!!

Reactions: 8
It's just silly...far too hot and she won't get the full experience of the rides ect because shel be stood with a pram the whole time! We booked Florida last April to go this month then found out I was pregnant and had him around the same time Chester would have been born. First thing we did when we worked out how old the baby would be was change our holiday to somewhere else
When Millie was living at home she did about 20% of the parenting of her own children. In Orlando it’ll be more or less the same. I think she’s hoping the usual babysitters won’t mind but it’s a little different for the teenagers in theme parks when they’ve got their own agenda of things they’ve been looking forward too.
Do we know which 26 are going and who they’ve left at home?
1-5Sophie+4
6-8Millie+2
9 Katie’s boyfriend.
10 & 11 Noel & Sue
12 Heidi
13 Bonnie
14 Archie
15 Phoebe
16 Hallie
17 Casper
18 Oscar
19 Tillie
20 Max
21 Josh
22 Aimee
23 Ellie
24 James
25 Katie
26 Luke

I only ask because if Daniel has not been in trouble with the police he might struggle to get an ESTA.

Reactions: 7
Where are they actually getting all this money from though?
Obviously not the magic pie shop.... but surely the tv show and youtube don't pay enough for 2 massive all out holidays to florida, campervan, swim spa, hot tub, numerous new cars and all of baggy fanny's constant tat she buys?! Surely?!
I know, I don't know how they have so much, with being so many of them they'd need to be earning alot more than any us would if we had spare cash to do the things they are

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Two trips to Florida, aren’t we cool. Never mind we’ll have to miss the start of school.

I’m sure they said it was a two week trip. That’s a fair few days missed especially as the younger Radford kids are due back next week. I would be fuming if I was their teacher especially as it’s not even a one off, once in a lifetime trip.

Reactions: 19
I HATE to defend them but there has been £179 return flights Manchester - Melbourne (Florida). I’ve seen another YouTube family ‘The Hackett Family’ have just finished their vlog series.
By NO means do I think that this Orlando trip is going to be cheaper than a trip to Greece though.
I wish I’d seen those. I was all over sky scanner looking for flights in September 😕

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.