The Radford Family #38 They have more money than sense; feel for the neighbours who have to share a fence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing would duck me off more enjoying my family holiday i worked hard for watching the disney fireworks with a nice hot iced latte than 26 Radfords screaching running feral ruining my day.

Reactions: 22
friends of ours are flying back tomorrow, and another friend flys out on Friday ... they're both breathing a sigh of relief

Reactions: 10
The sulky faces of them all on Aimme's tiktok, they could at least look a bit excited. Spoilt brats!

I should hope Sophie's husband was going seeing as it was a gift for his kids.

Bet Millie is miffed that she isn't going. From a post a few weeks ago when they were booking something there is a lot more going this time than last.
🤦‍♀️ Maybe Millie should have gone...instead of making memories at Disneywirkd she”ll probably be on her back making....more babies...🤷‍♀️😳

🤦‍♀️ Maybe Millie should have gone...instead of making memories at Disneywirkd she”ll probably be on her back making....more babies...🤷‍♀️😳
Sorry Disneyworld 😳

Sorry Disneyworld 😳
Sorry, just read she’s going now...no show without f’ing Punch is there 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Sorry Disneyworld 😳

Sorry, just read she’s going now...no show without f’ing Punch is there 🙄

Millie and 2 kids are there….

Reactions: 7
If they are going to Discovery Cove again that’s going to cost them upwards of 3K just for the one day. It is unlimited food and drinks/snacks though. There’ll be nowt left by lunchtime 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sue had to brag and let everyone know that they are 26 of them going to Florida. People must be opening their eyes to their constant bragging. The first time they went Florida they said they wouldn’t be able to afford it and it’s a once in a lifetime trip now they been twice this year. Then they also got the camper van and the 2 swim things and new cars and countless other things 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If they are going to Discovery Cove again that’s going to cost them upwards of 3K just for the one day. It is unlimited food and drinks/snacks though. There’ll be nowt left by lunchtime 😂
If they’re going to Discovery Cove they need shaming.
That place is a hell hole for marine life that should be swimming free not used for entertainment and photo opportunities for sickos!

Katie's bf loves a free trip like! Then he does the childcare aswell so he should get something out of it!
I wonder if Katie refused to go without him!
Can’t be going without chief childminder Katie.

Reactions: 18
Where are they actually getting all this money from though?
Obviously not the magic pie shop.... but surely the tv show and youtube don't pay enough for 2 massive all out holidays to florida, campervan, swim spa, hot tub, numerous new cars and all of baggy fanny's constant tat she buys?! Surely?!

Reactions: 18
Where are they actually getting all this money from though?
Obviously not the magic pie shop.... but surely the tv show and youtube don't pay enough for 2 massive all out holidays to florida, campervan, swim spa, hot tub, numerous new cars and all of baggy fanny's constant tat she buys?! Surely?!
They certainly can’t be saving much that’s for sure.

Exactly this is easily an 60 grand holiday or more with all the.spends while there
Lazy Susan has replied to someone on Facebook who’s questioning how they afford it. She says they ‘work’ filming content for TV. Boasting about the free stuff you get given isn’t really work 😡

Reactions: 16
Lazy Susan has replied to someone on Facebook who’s questioning how they afford it. She says they ‘work’ filming content for TV. Boasting about the free stuff you get given isn’t really work 😡
There's many negative comments all over there social medias about how they are affording it. No doubt Susan will have the deleted and blocked before long. 🤣 all usual deluded fans ' its fromm there hard workkkkkkk and its non if yurr biznesssss'

You are so savvvyyy Susan. Such a budget shopper.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
There's many negative comments all over there social medias about how they are affording it. No doubt Susan will have the deleted and blocked before long. 🤣 all usual deluded fans ' its fromm there hard workkkkkkk and its non if yurr biznesssss'

See when I go on holiday I don't want to be doing anything lol you can tell they cook, wash, drive etc I would want to catch bus form hotel etc no work for me it's a holiday lol and plus the kids never get a meal each when out lol

Reactions: 9

I would love to know where she found flights for £179. She ought to be a travel agent !

Reactions: 22
I should hope Sophie's husband was going seeing as it was a gift for his kids.

Bet Millie is miffed that she isn't going. From a post a few weeks ago when they were booking something there is a lot more going this time than last.
Millie is there! I was wrong lol

Reactions: 7

Like to see those £179 flights- must be by pigeon- always an excuse. Can’t stand her, boasting witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.