The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of being proud of Millie, Sue and Noel should be bloody ashamed of her using her child as a pawn in her stupid childish games.

Reactions: 28
Always thought Millie has learning delay. She’s below average IQ for sure. Wonder she’s allowed to have those children alone she’s not bright enough to properly care for them.

Without her parents I think shes vulnerable and may end up with abusive type partners and under SS radar. Something not right there

Reactions: 32
Always thought Millie has learning delay. She’s below average IQ for sure. Wonder she’s allowed to have those children alone she’s not bright enough to properly care for them.

Without her parents I think shes vulnerable and may end up with abusive type partners and under SS radar. Something not right there
Shes a product of her upbringing. Sue does nothing to encourage any of her children to be independent. She doesn't teach her kids to cook, when they bake it's 10 kids swarmed round one mixing bowl and a packet mix cake that you literally shove an egg in, they are taught to depend on Sue and Noel because they don't want to lose the 22 kids all under one roof tag as it makes them money. Sue was a county level swimmer, yet most of her kids can't swim. Noel is a Baker yet the kids can't bake. The older kids wanted to learn to drive, yet Sue and Noel refused to pay for lessons because if they learn and pass, it's one less thing they are needed for. They are quite suffocating and selfish parents really.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve always assumed it smells of sweaty sun creamed tourists and greasy food with a hint of soiled nappies and Florida swaps. Mmm delightful!
They filter in smells like fresh cookies. It has always smelled nice. Granted I’ve not been in 20 years. But loads of my friends go.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she did because last night in his fb stories he said he was bored bored bored with a lager pint in his story

So harley said he was bored then a 1 hr after millie does a hospital post as if to show him being so un interested in harley that he's down the pub while she's at hospital...really beginning to dislike millie.
She’s just a witch like the rest of the scrats.

Reactions: 9
The scentsy wax melts for Disney smell of the hotels lobby areas mainly, they are nice but way overpriced!

Reactions: 5
I think sue put on her stories she was proud of millie because if harley did go down the legal rote he could use the TV show footage as proof how she can't cope alone looking after ophelia never mind Chester well that's my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 16
Them nails are awful! I would not pay for them! Is the person still in training as they need to practice more before doing humans!

Reactions: 14
The nails are awful, look like they’ve been done by an amateur.
bleeping bragging Twats.

Reactions: 12

I have always thought this too. There is definitely something not quite right with Millie. I believe she does have some sort of mild learning difficulties like her mother. The inability to use her common sense to take her sick child to the hospital, not being able to cook a basic meal, having kids with two different men very quickly, her immaturity etc.

I remember when she was writing an address on an envelope and Noel said to her "show that to mum to make sure it's correct first". The way he said it was like he was talking to one of the little ones. He wouldn't speak to one of the older girls like that. It's like they know something we don't, but they don't want people to know that Millie has learning disabilities.

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why people post on social media that they are in hospital or their child is……and then don’t answer any comments, what’s the need/point? Also if my child is in hospital the last thing I’m doing is browsing Facebook. 🙄 Grow up Millie.
Tbf the few times my daughters been in hospital there's been a few hours or so where I can sit around on Facebook so I wouldn't judge that but she ought to have told the father first. I always tell ExH even if it's planned surgery, I tell him when she goes down to surgery, when she's on recovery, when she's back on the ward, how she's recovering and when we get discharged.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see this comment,.... which tattler posted this?😭😂😂View attachment 1383579
That’s so offensive…..to wrapping paper! 😉

Tbf the few times my daughters been in hospital there's been a few hours or so where I can sit around on Facebook so I wouldn't judge that but she ought to have told the father first. I always tell ExH even if it's planned surgery, I tell him when she goes down to surgery, when she's on recovery, when she's back on the ward, how she's recovering and when we get discharged.
Yeah if you’ve ever been stuck in a hospital with a child, you’ll know there is plenty of time.
It’s often at night when you’re in worlds most uncomfortable “bed” and your little one is finally asleep. Social media is a good distraction. I don’t judge anyone for posting on social media but I do judge cryptic, attention seeking posts like Millie’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s so offensive…..to wrapping paper! 😉

Yeah if you’ve ever been stuck in a hospital with a child, you’ll know there is plenty of time.
It’s often at night when you’re in worlds most uncomfortable “bed” and your little one is finally asleep. Social media is a good distraction. I don’t judge anyone for posting on social media but I do judge cryptic, attention seeking posts like Millie’s.
There is one room on out children's ward with a bed for parent lol, I pray i get this one as all the rest are awful recliners 🤣😂 but yes social media is your friend while in hospital! But i do hate it when people post and people ask what's wrong and then they don't answer 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
There is one room on out children's ward with a bed for parent lol, I pray i get this one as all the rest are awful recliners 🤣😂 but yes social media is your friend while in hospital! But i do hate it when people post and people ask what's wrong and then they don't answer 🤣🤷‍♀️
Or they go "I'll inbox ya hun"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
predictions on when scatty Millie will announce her next pregnancy with a new baby daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.