The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like it's Chloes baby shower today. Katie is saying when you have a baby shower to get ready for and your mum takes a detour to b & q
Cue the OTT baby shower dresses (think Essex nightclubs) posing photography, and Sue’s predictable instagram post saying “so many of you have been asking where my blazer/shoes/dress is from….”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg so why have a baby shower on Josh's birthday. Can't he just have one day that it's not overshadowed by his sisters and a new baby girl coming. Which of course for the radfords is more exciting then any boy celebrations
This! I feel sorry for some of the boys
I know we only see a small chunk into their lives but personally i feel josh and oscar and archie are so ignored

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This! I feel sorry for some of the boys
I know we only see a small chunk into their lives but personally i feel josh and oscar and archie are so ignored
I know and even millie her face at chester being a boy. This family is all about the girls and dressing them like dolls. But obviously ignoring their teeth 😂 the boys are literally seen and treated like 2nd class citizens and seen not as good. I am sure they all feel it too

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg so why have a baby shower on Josh's birthday. Can't he just have one day that it's not overshadowed by his sisters and a new baby girl coming. Which of course for the radfords is more exciting then any boy celebrations
I know it could have just been a coincidence but josh deserves to have his
Families undivided attention on HIS special day, probably doesn't get much another day of the year 🙁 chloe could have chosen any day to have her baby shower but has unknowingly(or perhaps not) taken the attention away from him and put it onto herself and her baby I just don't think that is right and it's not fair on josh at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I hate the way this grotty gang are glamourized. They are simply breeders who wouldn't ever think to use contraception in order to fill the void they have in their sad lives. Their dragged up children, in particular Millie, are now chips of the old block who will bare as many sprogs as possible and claim every benefit under the sun and call it a career move since they get online attention. If these people weren't on tv, they would be sneered at. Noel and Sue now have gifted Caravans and watches to fill the void, since Sues womb is probably now hanging out her arse. It pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree. I’m a single mum to 5 (yes all the same dad; my ex husband) whose ages range from 5 months up to 8 years. I spend all day chasing my tail, I only wish I had enough time to chill with a coffee and admire my nails, or pop to Primark for yet another haul of disposable suitcases.

But obviously I don’t work anywhere near as hard as Sue does as I’ve got less than a quarter of the number of children than she does 🙈
I take my hat off to you 👌

Bet your kids are loved and cherished and you know them inside out, unlike fanny cannon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it could have just been a coincidence but josh deserves to have his
Families undivided attention on HIS special day, probably doesn't get much another day of the year 🙁 chloe could have chosen any day to have her baby shower but has unknowingly(or perhaps not) taken the attention away from him and put it onto herself and her baby I just don't think that is right and it's not fair on josh at all!
She knows when her brother's birthday is so I would say she knowingly did it on purpose .what's with all these parties. Wasn't it the gender reveal not long ago. You think chloe was the only one to have a baby

Reactions: 16
I reckon they favour the girls because girls are more likely too see/want their mums more once they've had a baby, whereas the boys their partner would be wanting their mums more, so it means more content for them with new babies

Why would they need to detour to b and q on the way to a baby shower, maybe unrelated but that seems a tad strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If it isn't bad enough Josh's birthday post is sandwiched between chloes baby shower posts if I worked it out right they have put the wrong age aswell!
I had to look it up but if he was born July 2007(as stated in multiple places) that in no way makes him 15!!
I have a relative of similar age who was born in the November of that year and they certainly aren't 15 yet being one of the oldest whilst josh would be one of the youngest in his year.
Im sorry sue but that crosses the line when you have taken his special day away along with chloe and can't even get the age right.
I hope he gets an apology at the very least!
Now he certainly deserves that minimum.
2022-2007=15

Reactions: 10
If it isn't bad enough Josh's birthday post is sandwiched between chloes baby shower posts if I worked it out right they have put the wrong age aswell!
I had to look it up but if he was born July 2007(as stated in multiple places) that in no way makes him 15!!
I have a relative of similar age who was born in the November of that year and they certainly aren't 15 yet being one of the oldest whilst josh would be one of the youngest in his year.
Im sorry sue but that crosses the line when you have taken his special day away along with chloe and can't even get the age right.
He is 15. My daughter born in 2005 is almost 17.
Edit to say school years and ages are two different things. He's probably one of the younger ones . I would say he's in year 10. My daughter is born September 2005 so one of the oldest and have just finished year 11. Will be 17 September and going to college. I was born August and was always the youngest in my school year

Nobody born September 2007 will be 15 until September 2022 and so on. Everyone born July 2007 will all turn 15 in July 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
July 2007 - July 2022 is exactly 15 years. My little brother was born July 2008 and will be 14 next week so they’ve definitely got his age right and he is 15

If they're born in 2007, they're 15 this year regardless of what month their birthday falls in. Think age is being confused with school year here. He is 15.

Reactions: 9

My daughter is a May 2007 child and she's definitely 15 so his age is right if he's a 2007 baby

She knows when her brother's birthday is so I would say she knowingly did it on purpose .what's with all these parties. Wasn't it the gender reveal not long ago. You think chloe was the only one to have a baby
My sentiments exactly. More hype than a Royal birth.

When Scratty ugly Sue is bragging to the cameras about Chloe’s baby, I hope she remembers to tell them how she contributed to Chloe going to Uni and coming back home because she needed her.
It’s like a bleeping cult “The Scraggy Raggy Ugly as sin Bragfraud family”.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
My sentiments exactly. More hype than a Royal birth.

When Scratty ugly Sue is bragging to the cameras about Chloe’s baby, I hope she remembers to tell them how she contributed to Chloe going to Uni and coming back home because she needed her.
It’s like a bleeping cult “The Scraggy Raggy Ugly as sin Bragfraud family”.
None of this hype when millie was having a boy was it

Reactions: 12
guys! found some actual footage of Millie trying to seduce baby daddy 3!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.