The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you imagine how claustrophobic, hot , stuffy, noisy and chaotic it must be in the camper can with that number inside....especially in the summer even at night it must be so hot and difficult to sleep especially with so many little ones crammed into that bed, maybe Tillie opted to stay home this time to avoid sharing ....and heidie sleeping up the top with that ladder ....if she slipped or fell out ....it must be hard going for the children crammed in and also with two toddlers plus a young baby...no room for poor Lola to venture out beyond the garden again this time then?

I'm sure some of those kids may just want to stay home one weekend catch up on homework , revision, maybe go to town shopping with their mates, cinema, swimming (not in the hot tubs....), walk on the beach, walk the dogs, go to a friend's birthday party, get a decent nights sleep in their own bed...you hAve the two extremes between the radfords and sullivans....the radfords seem rarely home,,,trips to Disney, alton towers , legoland , camper vanning every weekend then the sullivans how many times have the youngest left lossie and the confines of plastic box city, the premier, the beach, park or dufus castle , or even had a few nights away somewhere even local and a cheap holiday or even a day trip.

Reactions: 14
Millie knew what she was doing posting a cryptic hospital photo giving no information so she gets all the concerned sympathy messages. A simple "he's ok" or, god forbid, not posting at all and focusing on your baby wouldn't hurt Millie!

And Sue reposting even though she's rarely ever posted Chester :rolleyes: I wonder if she's figured out that she can text Millie to tell her how proud she is, she doesn't have to post a story. Although then she wouldn't get any attention from it

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Millie knew what she was doing posting a cryptic hospital photo giving no information so she gets all the concerned sympathy messages. A simple "he's ok" or, god forbid, not posting at all and focusing on your baby wouldn't hurt Millie!

And Sue reposting even though she's rarely ever posted Chester :rolleyes: I wonder if she's figured out that she can text Millie to tell her how proud she is, she doesn't have to post a story. Although then she wouldn't get any attention from it
There is no reason sue needed to repost that photo other than attention seeking!
I can't imagine what's going through Harley's mind if he saw it not a huge chance that millie would have told him anything
Hopefully Chester feels better soon though

View attachment 1384882Of course Sue loves crappy MLM Disney stuff 🙄
If only their customers got the same quick service 🙄 🤔
Do we think noel will take the entire summer holidays off work, we already know they are going away again but wouldn't that be something if they just closed up for that long, chloe would be a little bit occupied by then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve always assumed it smells of sweaty sun creamed tourists and greasy food with a hint of soiled nappies and Florida swaps. Mmm delightful!
Lol to be fair they do release scents etc I've only been to Paris but never smelt them but apparently its like that there too lol

Reactions: 5
When my kids are in hospital I am too busy making sure that they are ok to post on social media. Attention seeking cunts

Reactions: 28
There is no reason sue needed to repost that photo other than attention seeking!
I can't imagine what's going through Harley's mind if he saw it not a huge chance that millie would have told him anything
Hopefully Chester feels better soon though

If only their customers got the same quick service 🙄 🤔
Do we think noel will take the entire summer holidays off work, we already know they are going away again but wouldn't that be something if they just closed up for that long, chloe would be a little bit occupied by then.
I wonder if she did because last night in his fb stories he said he was bored bored bored with a lager pint in his story

So harley said he was bored then a 1 hr after millie does a hospital post as if to show him being so un interested in harley that he's down the pub while she's at hospital...really beginning to dislike millie.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Poor Chester, crappy thing for Millie to post knowing his dad will probably see if and she’s stopped him from seeing the wee boy. Bet he’s beside himself worrying. Hope Chester is ok.
Where are the pics of him in hospital?

I wonder if she did because last night in his fb stories he said he was bored bored bored with a lager pint in his story

So harley said he was bored then a 1 hr after millie does a hospital post as if to show him being so un interested in harley that he's down the pub while she's at hospital...really beginning to dislike millie.
Meant to put Chester **

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why people post on social media that they are in hospital or their child is……and then don’t answer any comments, what’s the need/point? Also if my child is in hospital the last thing I’m doing is browsing Facebook. 🙄 Grow up Millie.

Reactions: 25

What a scheming, sly, cunning witch...Harley needs to up his game if he really wants to see Chester and start the ball rolling...dislike Millie so much...gobby, immature, selfish cow needs a reality check..what a role model for her kids...🙄

Reactions: 17
What a scheming, sly, cunning witch...Harley needs to up his game if he really wants to see Chester and start the ball rolling...dislike Millie so much...gobby, immature, selfish cow needs a reality check..what a role model for her kids...🙄
He should of just gone to the hospital he has every right doesn’t he?

Reactions: 14
Might appear thick, but what are they? 🤔 toilet fresheners?
Wax melts I think.
Shitsy have a deal with Disney, they advertise around the park and pump specific smells in different areas of the parks/hotels 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is sue proud that millie has him at hospital. She probably took her and dropped them off. God forbid millie had to take the bus. But what is it to be proud of. She probably still called on her parents to help her get there and have ophelia. she is doing at last what a mum should and get their sick child medical attention. But of course needs all of social media to know for attention. Just concentrate on your sick child and let harley come and be with him also. Not taunt him on social media. But I guess mille has another excuse this weekend why harley can't see him . If she can put chester first for once she would invite harley there to help

Reactions: 16
Why is sue proud that millie has him at hospital. She probably took her and dropped them off. God forbid millie had to take the bus. But what is it to be proud of. She probably still called on her parents to help her get there and have ophelia. she is doing at last what a mum should and get their sick child medical attention. But of course needs all of social media to know for attention. Just concentrate on your sick child and let harley come and be with him also. Not taunt him on social media. But I guess mille has another excuse this weekend why harley can't see him . If she can put chester first for once she would invite harley there to help
Maybe because when Ophelia was supposedly sick last year, Millie did nothing more than walk around in circles. Then S&N drove all the way back (end of holiday anyway) and lo and behold, Ophelia was fine and dandy as the Radfords returned home.
Sue is delighted that this time, Millie thought to take a sick child to a hospital, if needed.
When it comes to intelligence, the Radfords set the bar Very Low.

Reactions: 19
Maybe because when Ophelia was supposedly sick last year, Millie did nothing more than walk around in circles. Then S&N drove all the way back (end of holiday anyway) and lo and behold, Ophelia was fine and dandy as the Radfords returned home.
Sue is delighted that this time, Millie thought to take a sick child to a hospital, if needed.
When it comes to intelligence, the Radfords set the bar Very Low.
But sue was home to take millie and child to hospital. The decision definitely didn't come off millie's back. She has no clue how to parent hence her being superglued to her mums arse even the weekend in campervan last week . There was no need for her to be there it's not as if there was room

Reactions: 10
But sue was home to take millie and child to hospital. The decision definitely didn't come off millie's back. She has no clue how to parent hence her being superglued to her mums arse even the weekend in campervan last week . There was no need for her to be there it's not as if there was room
Millie has no maternal instinct at all. She never watched or cared for her younger siblings and now, like you said, seems bewildered by basic baby care. Chloe will (or should) be a much better prepared mum. Aside from dubious fashion choices, I think she'll take to motherhood a lot more naturally than Millie.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.