The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Disney cases 🙄 so are they going back over during the summer holidays?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So sue has time to sit around drinking coffee ,get her nails done regularly and chill in the pool yet still doesn't help out with the orders?
Did I imagine her saying she would put heidie in nursery when she was 2 or something similar the others were put there quick enough 🤔
At some point sue will have to grow up and start helping out instead of just spending the money the kids earn.

Reactions: 16
More Disney cases 🙄 so are they going back over during the summer holidays?!
Just why though?
Not being funny but has she not seen the state of airports at the moment, baggage handlers don’t think oh look it’s Minnie, I will be careful, that bag is getting thrown about.

And where has the sudden Disney obsession come from? I mean Sue your a grown woman knocking on nearly 50. Ffs

Reactions: 23
Just why though?
Not being funny but has she not seen the state of airports at the moment, baggage handlers don’t think oh look it’s Minnie, I will be careful, that bag is getting thrown about.

And where has the sudden Disney obsession come from? I mean Sue your a grown woman knocking on nearly 50. Ffs
Yes but don’t forget she has the mind of a child. She’s stuck at the age of 13.

Reactions: 13
Joshs 15th birthday today, wonder if hell get a happy birthday post like the girls do

Reactions: 11
predictions on when scatty Millie will announce her next pregnancy with a new baby daddy?
If her pregnancy with Chester Zoo is anything to go by, on her due date...

We'll know much earlier though, as Sue won't be able to keep her mouth shut and will leak it somehow, and also include obvious, undeniable bump shots in the vlogs. The minions will claim it's just baby weight from the previous pregnancy though, as they will refuse to believe it until they hear it from Millie herself... 🙄🙈

Timing wise, I'd say she'll be pushing number 3 around in a pram by next Easter (July 2022 conception). Seems she's already well on the way to finding victim number 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes but don’t forget she has the mind of a child. She’s stuck at the age of 13.
We love Orlando and do go about once a year, not always Disney though as it’s so expensive so we leave a good few years between Disney visits to get the most out of it (our last Disney trip was 2017 and we are going next May) I don’t understand why you would go twice in less than 6 months with all those kids in the peak of summer!

Reactions: 10
She did have to go through the labor and birthing process, but she never clothed, fed, raised, educated Alfie. I understand that she wants to include him, but it is deceptive to those who don't know the story of Alfie and his death.
To be fair, she barely does any of that for her living children 😉

Most ridiculous comment I saw from a minion on a FB post the other week (in response to someone rightly pointing out that this woman doesn't warrant special attention simply for having so many kids as all mums work hard) was that of course Sue works harder than other mums because she has 22 kids. As you say, she may have birthed 22 but she has never had to look after 22 at once, due to the massive span of ages. We all know from the amount of chilling she does that she actually has it far easier than, say, a mother of 4 who are all under 10. She probably did work hard, once upon a time when Sophie-James were all tiny (let's face it, her parents raised Chris). Once the older girls were old enough to do their bit though, Sue has had it far easier than most mums with large families. She's been content to sit back and let her teenage daughters bring up their younger siblings. How do the minions miss all this?! Talk about only seeing what you want to see.

Like you say, it doesn't help when the media constantly report that she has 22 kids "to look after". Totally untrue. She currently has 12 living under 18s, and she does a piss poor job of "looking after" them. Katie currently does far more of the child rearing with the under 7s than Sue does, taking over from Chloe who previously did it all with Tillie-Phoebe when they were tiny.

Reactions: 24

Most ridiculous comment I saw from a minion on a FB post the other week (in response to someone rightly pointing out that this woman doesn't warrant special attention simply for having so many kids as all mums work hard) was that of course Sue works harder than other mums because she has 22 kids. As you say, she may have birthed 22 but she has never had to look after 22 at once, due to the massive span of ages. We all know from the amount of chilling she does that she actually has it far easier than, say, a mother of 4 who are all under 10. She probably did work hard, once upon a time when Sophie-James were all tiny (let's face it, her parents raised Chris). Once the older girls were old enough to do their bit though, Sue has had it far easier than most mums with large families. She's been content to sit back and let her teenage daughters bring up their younger siblings. How do the minions miss all this?! Talk about only seeing what you want to see.

Like you say, it doesn't help when the media constantly report that she has 22 kids "to look after". Totally untrue. She currently has 12 living under 18s, and she does a piss poor job of "looking after" them. Katie currently does far more of the child rearing with the under 7s than Sue does, taking over from Chloe who previously did it all with Tillie-Phoebe when they were tiny.
That was me. Some woman was saying how hard working Sue was and I said no she isn't, then the minions went for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Totally agree. I’m a single mum to 5 (yes all the same dad; my ex husband) whose ages range from 5 months up to 8 years. I spend all day chasing my tail, I only wish I had enough time to chill with a coffee and admire my nails, or pop to Primark for yet another haul of disposable suitcases.

But obviously I don’t work anywhere near as hard as Sue does as I’ve got less than a quarter of the number of children than she does 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The point I was trying to make that the minions were too stupid to understand is most women hold down a full time job, run a home, do chores, school runs, look after children and more. Sue doesn't do school runs doesn't make the kids packed lunch, doesn't pick them up from school, and she's a stay at home Mum so she doesn't have to hold down a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sounds like it's Chloes baby shower today. Katie is saying when you have a baby shower to get ready for and your mum takes a detour to b & q
Omg so why have a baby shower on Josh's birthday. Can't he just have one day that it's not overshadowed by his sisters and a new baby girl coming. Which of course for the radfords is more exciting then any boy celebrations

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Multiple children doing the basics isnt that much more work. A few more loads of washing, you just add more to your cooking, you clean 1 house still.

Its the things like homework, reading,after school clubs, one to one time, that is the hardwork and we know Scraggy does none of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.