The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do this lot never take their kids to the dentist? Just seen Aimees prom shots and she looks so.pretty but her teeth are so out of line. Why did they not get her a brace? Oh and Sue looks ridiculous in those silly shoes

Reactions: 12
I've said it before about Millie, but I really don't think it's appropriate to get on at any of them for having wonky teeth. it's completely natural. braces are almost always for aesthetic purposes. nobody should have to go through several years of that painful tit just to look more visually appealing.
plus, they don't fix everything and they don't always work perfectly. I had them for ages and some of my teeth have shifted back to how they were before, despite retainers.
so long as teeth aren't rotten and falling out, they're fine

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes they always go on about parenting 22 kids but the never had to parent 22 at once. Obviously Alfie passed away. Then by the time heidie was born most of them were adults and some had children of their own.
Yes I agree she’s never had 22 dependent Children , but she has given birth to 22, and I completely understand why they count Alfie. I count my baby who died at 23 weeks,

She really does but why did those two shrivelfigs have to show themselves? It's not their prom.
Because they can’t let any of the kids do anything that’s Instagram worthy without jumping in And earning them pounds,

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So where they took the Motorhome based on 4 adults 6 kids (this is the max so not sure how they get so many in) plus 2 infants it’s £172 for 2 nights!!! Woweee indeed!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
but from the family who used the names Hei-die and Ayprill, I wouldn't put it past them! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I bet the teachers love all these odd spellings of names. Teaching them how to write their names must be a nightmare… cuz sure as hell Sue won’t before they start school!

So Aimee has worked hard on her exams- what is this in… childcare, how to look after your siblings.. cuz that’s as hard as these kids go sadly. Spread your wings Aimee and go to uni and STICK at it. Be the 1st 🥇

Reactions: 16
So where they took the Motorhome based on 4 adults 6 kids (this is the max so not sure how they get so many in) plus 2 infants it’s £172 for 2 nights!!! Woweee indeed!
I didn't count how many of them there were (sure it was more than 10 though), but I'm sure Sue said some of them were staying in the awning

Reactions: 5
I didn't count how many of them there were (sure it was more than 10 though), but I'm sure Sue said some of them were staying in the awning
I don't know how they coped all cramped in .why did millie need to tag along also she's not a child now . Not coping in her new home is she. Van was leaning to one side because of the strain of them all .

Reactions: 13
I don't know how they coped all cramped in .why did millie need to tag along also she's not a child now . Not coping in her new home is she. Van was leaning to one side because of the strain of them all .
Millie is probably staying with them because she's worried Harley is going to kick off or end up on her doorstep. Deal with it Millie, you were the one stopping him seeing his Son

Reactions: 19
Millie is probably staying with them because she's worried Harley is going to kick off or end up on her doorstep. Deal with it Millie, you were the one stopping him seeing his Son
She is there as an excuse she is away so he can't see his son . Disgusting. Also she can't look after herself nevermind her kids

Reactions: 14
Yes I agree she’s never had 22 dependent Children , but she has given birth to 22, and I completely understand why they count Alfie. I count my baby who died at 23 weeks,
i totally get this, but it's not the fact that the newspapers describe her as a "mum of 22 kids" - because she is a mum of 22 kids - it's the way that the story will then develop to state that Sue is trying to take care of all her 22 kids while in a motor home etc. whatever the story is about, it always give sthe impression that Sue is currently taking care of 22 children - which is total bullshit. she may be a mother of 22 kids, but she has never been responsible for taking care of 22 kids simultaneously - as the papers claim, because it's sensationalist headline-worthy - and that's not solely because Alfie was still born, it's also because loads of the older kids had either left home, or where adults themselves, before many do the younger kids were born, thus she wasn't looking after them all, and they certainly weren't all crammed into a motor home recently, two adults and 22 kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's not that she isn't a mum of 22 - it's the way the papers spin it totally out of context to imply that she's a superhero, coping with 22 kids running around her ankles - when loads of them are well over the age of 18!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.