The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids love the Moherhome life.
Wait until it pisses down. I might do a rain dance🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why’s it not front page news on the Visitor then?

This smells of bullshit

Reactions: 11
I’m screaming at Sue showing the kid drinking milk from a cup rather than a bottle after the children’s teeth have been mentioned and Archie (?) drinking from a baby bottle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hiya sue!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually I think if you guys had seen the video of what Harley did to millie and Chester that’s floating about the whole of morecambe and Lancaster you’d soon change your tone, from what Iv seen from Millie’s end she has tried with Wendy and Millie’s and Harley’s relationship had always been great until very last minute, Millie doesn’t say 2 bad words about Wendy she mentioned she was a great nana

And as for Ophelia’s dad millie is actually back in touch with him and so is Ophelia
Is that you Chloe/ Sophie / Katie????😁🤔

Actually I think if you guys had seen the video of what Harley did to millie and Chester that’s floating about the whole of morecambe and Lancaster you’d soon change your tone, from what Iv seen from Millie’s end she has tried with Wendy and Millie’s and Harley’s relationship had always been great until very last minute, Millie doesn’t say 2 bad words about Wendy she mentioned she was a great nana

And as for Ophelia’s dad millie is actually back in touch with him and so is Ophelia
“ you guys” is enough...Hi Millie!!!! 👍👍👍👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the post say 'millie has got back in touch with him and so has ophelia'.. when he never had anything to do with Ophelia, as far as i was concerned he hadnt even met the baby? Millie was in contact with him when she found out she was pregnant and he said he didnt want anything to do with the baby? Does anyone on here know who Ophelias dad actually is? I can't remember.. all i remember was there was a tiktok video of his girlfriend slating Millie. It certainly seems that the new user posting is one of the Radford girls 100%. I feel really sorry for all the kids growing up in that messed up family situation.

Reactions: 15
Ransoms thought but is anyone else surprised they didn’t spell Chloe as Chloie?
🤣🤣

tbh, when Chloe was born, they seemed pretty content just having the girls names end with the letter E - although it always surprised me that they spelled Aimee with double Es, rather than spelling it Aimie or Amie - both of which are accepted spellings of the name, unlike their hashed version of Heidi! it's the same with Phoebe - she's one of the younger girls, yet they were happy to ditch the "ie" pattern - which by that point had become more prominent amongst the girl's names - which is lucky, or the poor kid could have ended up being named Phoebie - but it leaves the question as to why they used the spelling HeiDIE. it f they wanted to name her Heidi, but were desperate to have the name ending in an E, why not opt for the spelling Heidee? sure, it's not great, but it's certainly preferable to Hei-die, and would have fit with Aimee, Chloe and Phoebe, which all just end in an E. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Love pimms
Live a prawn salad (seriously, a photo of that lame salad, you boring bugger!)
LOVE the mo’erhome life
😐 Like the start of trainspotting; choose this, choose that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Millie has been showing a lot of Ophelia
Ransoms thought but is anyone else surprised they didn’t spell Chloe as Chloie?
They said they noticed the E pattern after Katie was named so the 4 oldest girls names all ended in a e so they kept it up. Not sure why as it does close you off to a lot of names and half the time they are similar and change a letter like Millie / tillie / Ellie / Hallie or they butcher a name like this with heidies. Saying that at least they not as bad as Sophie with ayprill and then narlah for the dog. Why she insists on just adding letters and spelling it differently I don’t know.

Drinking from a cup? Making new friends? Still playing with new friends?

Hi Sue love 👋👋, What would you like to learn how to do next? Maybe hug your children? Perhaps spend a bit of time with them without a freaking camera in your hand, or anyone else's? Maybe fix your fractured relationships with them before it really is too late?

Good luck, I look forward to the updates later. Now get along and play like a good girl. Go on. Bye 👋👋

• Haha
Can’t believe I’m saying this but thank goodness for Sue and Noel* for looking after Millie’s kids again. Dread to think what’d happen to those poor children if they refused to let Millie move back in. She’s clearly not going to roll up her sleeves and actually learn to be a proper parent anytime soon.

*Although I assume the actual parenting order is Katie, Ellie, Noel, an iPad, a few tumbleweeds, and then Sue.

- - -

Also, sorry for the double-post, but a video “floating around” Morecambe sounds like the mid-noughties when you’d Bluetooth videos to one another. Surely Morecambe isn’t that behind the times?! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pollie has disappeared since someone has asked her to post this magical video and if it existed I'm sure more than morcome and Lancaster would have got hold of it lmao or was it only beemed out to them two towns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I mistaken, or have they gone to the same site for all of their motor home adventures?

Parking up in the exact same place, having the same bbq’d Richmond sausages and drinking coffee in the awning once again isn’t exactly what springs to mind when talking about the “motorhome life”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reading tattle taking parenting advice from here. Girls have to make fake profiles to spread tit to excuse harley being stopped from seeing the baby. The same was done probably to Ophelia’s dad. We only know from them he said he wants nothing to do with her. So I would say the problem is the radfords not everyone else. It's the kids i feel for. Course millie is back home. She can Bury herself in her phone and make up tattle accounts to start rumours when everyone else does parenting. Sue is no use though. Phone in her hand ignoring Chester cheese cry in his pram

Does Scratty never stop giggling like a kid?

Reading tattle taking parenting advice from here. Girls have to make fake profiles to spread tit to excuse harley being stopped from seeing the baby. The same was done probably to Ophelia’s dad. We only know from them he said he wants nothing to do with her. So I would say the problem is the radfords not everyone else. It's the kids i feel for. Course millie is back home. She can Bury herself in her phone and make up tattle accounts to start rumours when everyone else does parenting. Sue is no use though. Phone in her hand ignoring Chester cheese cry in his pram
Scratty wasn’t ignoring him, she got Oooooofeelya to sing baby shaaaark to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, all I have to say is if Millie has decided to move back in with Lazy Susan and Creepy Noel, I hope she's been gracious enough to give her house back to either the council or housing association.

Reactions: 18
Well, all I have to say is if Millie has decided to move back in with Lazy Susan and Creepy Noel, I hope she's been gracious enough to give her house back to either the council or housing association.
I feel bad for the one (Luke?) who had to abandon their room to accommodate Millie when she returned. First, he lost out on his own room to Katie; then when he does get his own room, he has to give it back. Bet he's thrilled to have Millie living in their house again.

If this is what happened, it's another example of the girls preference over the boys. Of course, Luke could get himself a proper job and move into his own place.

This thread literally has me dying😭😂😂 the fact that sue's had 21 kids and yet she's taking parenting tips from people off tattle🤣 could you please make it a bit more obvious that you read here, sue👋🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.