Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmawhu

VIP Member
So I've never commented on anything I just like to read and see how many people say/think the samething as me.
I used to love watching them and slowly noticed how Sue loved the girls more than her sons. I always put it down to the unfortunate loss of her baby boy, that maybe after she's found it had to bond with them.
As for Millie I think it's hard to speculate what's happened but if she's withholding contact it must be for a reason an if not then she's nasty!
No woman should attack any woman for what they look like, how they dress unless their are perfect themselves and well we ain't as we are sat on this site slagging them off.
But I do feel her children's basic needs (I like to think that they're) are some what met other then 1-1 and some other things.
Like I never dreament that I'd be a single mother of 2 kids by 2 different dad's but here I am smashing it. But things happen. I don't like that family much now but I'd never dream of slatting a woman for having children with different men when we don't no what happened.

Anyway I always though Sue and Nuwall where related 🤦🏻‍♀️
I disagree their basic needs are met. They're under-fed, inappropriately dressed for the weather, they never get any peace and quiet to relax or study, they have no privacy as their whole lives are lived in the public eye, their education is not supported (not read to etc), teeth are neglected, speech therapy not sought for those who desperately need it etc. That's even before you get to the lack of 1-1 time that you do mention, which is a major basic need not to be met.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Perfect recap 😂 we should add they demanded to be treated as a priority by the RAC when the chavervan broke down in their own driveway, a very intelligent fan suggested that Noel be the next Bond, they've bought (or been gifted) a huge swim spa and a princess castle to add to the tacky oasis that is their garden, they're going to florida AGAIN with Sophie's family around the time Chloe is due with her first baby, and the kids socks still look like they've been eaten by a dog and then regurgitated. Come to think of it, so does Sue's hair.

And just because it needs to be said on every thread: Noel is still a ponce with an n, Daniel is still an abuser, the whole family are still a bunch of liars, and Lola has still not been walked

• Haha
Reactions: 37

babybelle

VIP Member
I've often said that now Sue only has heidie at home and Millie doesn't work, that she should roll up her sleeves and do a few shifts in the pie factory. That said, if Noel wasn't running around passifying Sue's laziness and taking kids to and from.school which she is quite capable of doing, and actually did a full 8 hour proper shift instead of the 4 1/2 he currently does, they wouldn't be so far behind. He starts work at 7am the shop opens at 8 but closes at 2pm. Well there is still 3 good hours he could work. Surely if you have a huge backlog, which they constantly have, you would work morning noon and night to cut that wait time down. When Noel showed him going home to help Lazy Susan with the school run, the kids were still in bed, Sue was lazing on the sofa with a coffee, no packed lunches were made or anything. If Sue was up alone, couldn't she have started the packed lunches, or actually, could they not have been made the evening before? Its total rubbish she works hard, she bloody doesn't, she's bone idle. With 3 kids at school, I wouldn't have had time for a swim in the garden or a hot coffee, I'd have been doing the food shop or cleaning the house, doing my washing or doing the ironing before walking up to school to get the kids and start dinner and bedtime routine. I'd have thought with as many as they have, you would be on the go until midnight every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Shinealight

VIP Member
Whilst people who work 9-5 jobs can barely afford to live, you have them scrounging and bragging. It’s disgusting.
I think they get a real kick out of it.
They love to boast, especially Sue.
She makes the big mistake though of thinking people are envious of them.
A walking womb with the brain capacity of a goldfish and a husband that got her knocked up at 13 then kept her pregnant throughout her adult years until she hit the menopause and couldn’t conceive any more!
The result being a tribe of feral & unkempt looking kids that are being raised largely by their older sisters that should be living their own lives!
And now they have grandchildren that are the same age as and even older that some of their own children, grandchildren that they’ll never get to enjoy in the true sense of the word because they’re arriving alongside their own children!
How fucked up is that?
I’m sure sensible people everywhere are green with envy at your “achievements” Sue.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Katie's Instagram story makes me cringe. I'm sure Connor is a good person but he should not be in the same bed as Heidie and kissing her on the lips. You can never be too careful with that sort of thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I mean when Chris and Nicole fell out years back Noel told Chris not to worry about the one with Nicole, he could have other kids.
No thanks order this shit goes on!

harley or his mum should do a tell all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Saffy123

Always thought Millie has learning delay. She’s below average IQ for sure. Wonder she’s allowed to have those children alone she’s not bright enough to properly care for them.

Without her parents I think shes vulnerable and may end up with abusive type partners and under SS radar. Something not right there

Reactions: 32

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
View attachment 1399386

Relatable!!!! Don't make me laugh.
How relatable, why didn't I think to purchase an 80k motorhome and leave my children unattended in the house to relax in it. Who is writing these articles, and more importantly, who is reading and enjoying articles about such boring subjects? Are journalists really scouring Sue's instagram stories for something they can turn into content? Next they're going to write articles every time she uses the toilet or blows her nose. There are far more important things going on in the world.

In case any journalists are interested, I'm willing to sell them my exciting story. I did the washing and found 50p in the bottom of the machine. I donated it to my sons piggy bank. Then I took a big poo. Might clean out the shed tomorrow. Riveting stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lastdis

VIP Member
Poor Harley
Poor lad. Now Harley ypur His dad and you have rights, don’t let the Redford stop them.

hes lost his job too. Fucking noel behind all this I swear . Can’t see Millie and Harley happy can they, no they want Millie home cos they are struggling with content, sorry but people saw Millie and Harley locally and said they looked like a lovely little family. Noel and sue grow the fuck up let your kids be happy .

• Sad
Reactions: 31

kayl1986

VIP Member
This is just disgusting. Poor Chester and even Ophelia. There everyday to nothing. Glad his sister is helping him pay for solicitors. I hope he takes it every step of the way and not allowing radfords to treat him like they are. No matter what has gone on there is no excuse for cutting hom out of his baby's like like I've said before

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
Suzanne Radford definitely is missing some marbles. She was having palpitations when the fucking “ van” was being loaded on to the trailer yet her kids are always doing dangerous things and she never bats an eyelid.
The children are much more precious than the bloody Chavavan. She needs to get her priorities sorted.

mrsp67

VIP Member
I know they are grifters. And basically not good people, but I don’t think comments about and of the childrens looks clothes or weight should be made. Kids have killed themselves for less. And we know everyone reads here.

• Heart

Kayaking12

HAha that vlog where sue is hanging on about getting them new socks pointing her finger to all the socks them grabs some for Archie, tells Heidi to put them in the trolley and she launches them on the floor. Sue didn’t pick them up because she wasn’t really buying new socks she was pretending for everyone on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

lastdis

VIP Member
Millies been dragged up, no advice no decent role model , unfortunately she might fuck up more than a kids who parent has given then love and attention.